"Against Hate"

How can SPLC fight such a generic fight against "hate" without acknowledging the incredibly hateful antifa? Is SPLC even relevant anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/
theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/two-men-behind-toronto-publication-your-ward-news-face-hate-related-charges/article36990014/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They won't record any hate crimes against white people by blacks. they're so biased it is actually comical

Do they? They do list black nationalist organizations but also list "daily stormer" in multiple locations where it doesn't even exist.

bump

SPLC ADL and NAACP are all really really shit groups that care nothing about justice, someone should seriously sue these faggots

check out this article, skip to the section 'anti-racism' for the bit about SPLC
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/

also i don't vouch for everything on that guy's site, but some of it is good.

>Stupid W.! You can't win a war on terror!
>REEE WAR ON HATE NOW.

spcl has been discredited by the FBI as an illegitimate organization due to biases.
They are linked to terrorism, money scams, falsely labeling people. it is a joke that only morons take as serious.

"Hate" is their codeword for whites caring about the fate of their own people.

>no anti-Christian hate groups
>muh holocaust denial
this is so jewish in all forms

diversity = everyone that isn't white

hate = every political ideology that isn't extreme left

INTOLERANCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
>INTOLERANCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

Is "hate" bad?

southpark was ahead of it's time

And Leftists believe they're more educated than everyone else when they can't even comprehend they're being systematically brainwashed and resorting to using buzzwords rather than engage in critical thought. It's fucking pathetic.

Why is "hate" used in such a vague way now?

It literally means
>I'm not well educated on my not educated on my enemies stance well enough, so I'll just say they're "hate"

last time I checked "hate" wasn't illegal
the media can suck my hateboner and cry about it later but they can't do shit about it

Except dox you and make a fucking scene of it and get you fired from your job.

>last time I checked "hate" wasn't illegal
In Canada it is lmao

theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/two-men-behind-toronto-publication-your-ward-news-face-hate-related-charges/article36990014/

always has been

That's the impression I get but when reading their site I can't understand how anyone accepts their premise. The word hate becomes meaningless.

they only list black nationalist groups who have said bad things about Jews. as long as that firewall isn't breached, nogs have carte blanche to preach about killing cops and whites and "hate monitors" will look the other way