FAKE SIGNATURE, MOORE = INNOCENT

ooooh boy fake news is gonna get btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=N0eXpU35nZ8

Wil Ben Cuckpiro and Cucktional Review apologize?

>Took a little time to figure out the signature issue for myself. Besides the yearbook ink inconsistencies, which were telling, the letter similarities are completely bunk. I could've done better forging it myself.

twitter.com/GraphicArtMaddy/status/930849837045731329

see also
and
and the final straw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MooreSenate
youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/roy-moore-campaign-to-gloria-allred-release-the-evidence-to-determine-whether-there-is-fraud/
youtu.be/kRRGbLVIW84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

check latest statements too
twitter.com/MooreSenate

The fucking establishment has lost all decency

bump all night long

Bumo

It's a copy of a court stamp that was then initialed by Roy Moore's assistant, Delbert Adams.

It's a copy of a stamp!

the alleged signature is like 20 years older than the other one, a lot can change

youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ&t=1s

Do not let liberals get away with this shit, heed Moly's advice

who writes their signature exactly the same every day?

they're too retarded to even make good forgeries
this
Someone should just say Romney, McConnel, all the faggots at NRO and Ben Shapiro raped them, give no evidence whatsoeevr and them demand they step down. Wanna see them follow their own advice!

Bump

who signs a yearbook in december exactly like he does 18 years later on his supposed victim's divorce case, even including the D.A. that stands for his assistant's initials, huh?

but your claim is that they aren't exact

As a quality analyst for signature cards at a bank, yes signatures change. Hell they even change a bunch, this is generally at the level of doctor scribble though. People don't change the style of their lettering often, just the cleanliness.

Mitch McConnel's fall arc SOON

Fucking rape apologist kys and your whole family

What's a serious red flag is that the alleged victim lied by omitting Judge Moore dismissed her divorce. WHy lie on this point? Then there's the whole fake signature story... Doesn't mean that another alleged victim is not telling the truth. It just puts a rotten stink over everything.

check the thread buddy, they forged it in more than one way AND copied the D.A. part to top it off. They thought it stood for District Attorney

and it's not just "change", it's the whole structure of the signature.

Check the previous thread for even more info, it's all a piss poor hack job

keep in mind who the lawyer is too, she has a history of sexual hitjobs on other people

Allred should have done her due diligence beforehand. You can't just throw anyone off the street to the national media. She botched the whole thing.

Handwriting analysis concludes it’s definitely him.
Also, Roy is trying to rape my shitter right now. Somebody do something!

she should in jail too, she's "botching" far too much, bet she's in on it

According to the pic, 3 distinct signatures from Moore line up almost exactly.

I would like to know if Allred knew before the Press conference that her client had her divorce dismissed by Judge Moore. Optics are terrible either way.

Meant 2.

Hang it up pedo. You got nothing.

Lol the libtards! They have to reach so far to come up with stuff!

Oh.... wait... brb, let me just get my random twitter post. That's all the proof I need!

>j-j-j-just believe the thots goy, nothing to see here

your only """evidence""" was btfo shareblue, and your """victim""" is a liar

>being this weak a shill

Nothing can penetrate my invincible denial field! Praise the God Emperor, pedes!

exactly, #NOTMYPRESIDENT, #NOTMYSENATOR, #IMPEACHDRUMPFKIN2SCOOPSNOW

Lelelel rite? Them libtards on twitter sure do speak for all the lefties out there! Such soyboys, amirite XD?

Kys.

#TheResistance will win, and all you drumpfkin russian scum will be deported

At least you can see how retarded you sound.

>see
>how you sound

Common core at work anons

bump

bump

the fact that there are shitty shareblue memes being made about this makes me believe he's innocent

/thread
you fucking niggers, signatures always vary throughout time

Nuh uh. You're just a sharia blue kike shill!

Wait, why did they add DA to the signature. Roy wasn't even a DA at the time, he was an Assistant District Attorney.

Granted, my signature is far more erratic than Moore's. Many people's are.

But that's the whole fucking point - you can't really prove a signature is "genuine," not given how muscles fail, hand-eye coordination decreases, etc. This whole thing is a nothing sandwich, and if that's the best the accuser can come up with, their opinions is to be discarded.

genetic fallacy

LITERALLY in the sticky

>Your signature can't change slightly in 40 years
I mean this is an obvious hit piece, but you aren't going to prove that through this signature sillyness.

Well one thing is for sure. The media do everything it can to avoid bringing up all of this evidence for a hit job. It's going to be up to the internet to spread it.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Not to mention Moore only graduated from Law School in 1977. You're telling me he became a District Attorney within 6 months of receiving his law degree while he was just starting his private practice on personal injury and insurance cases? Fuck off. Blatant political hit job.

What about the ink?

Well writing behavior can still be determined if a signature is within a plausibility of being yours.
There's a reason why most institutions ask for your signature. Your muscle memory, even if not perfect, is still going to have key characteristics that are yours.
Forging a signature is a skill, something Gloria Allred obviously doesn't give a shit about.

>source wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore

>angles don't exist.

It does stand for district attorney

THIS!

you can clearly see the parts that were forged because they're written in a different color, I'd say that's pretty damning

>flat sheet of paper

>taking see that literal

>light sources come in at angles

Are you trying to be retarded?

my signature doesn't change and hasn't especially in such dramatic fashion. it's muscle memory.

Mine has. Now what?

Moore's attorney asked for the yearbook to be analyzed. Surely the accuser will allow it to prove her story correct.

Not only is the ink a different color, the forged lines aren't even parallel to the previous lines. The angles aren't in your favor

COULD THEY BE MORE FULL OF SHIT, POL?

>Following the public request from Moore’s campaign, Allred released a statement that she and her client would only agree to the examination of the yearbook by “an independent expert or experts” after a U.S. Senate committee agrees to initiate a hearing into the Moore accusations, CNN reported.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/roy-moore-campaign-to-gloria-allred-release-the-evidence-to-determine-whether-there-is-fraud/

Bump cuz interedasting

WHATS THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL?

Of course she wants to stall.

>hey Roy, sign my book
>ok
>oh hang on let me move my hand for one of a thousand possible reasons
>k i finished signing

brilliant.

This is almost as good as the time weaponized autism counted all the people in a Hillary rally crowd.

Roger that. It also stands for Dick Ass. It ALSO stands for his clerk who robosigned a bunch of shit for him and put his initials on every stamp. Including the non-victims divorce paperwork in 99. Also, Moore did not ever = district atty.

Interesting angle to point out because the change in angle also matches the change in ink color

What the fuck was going on during that signing?

DA was the name of his clerk at the time of the divorce decree who initialed next to the signature stamp and it idiot who forged it thought it was part of the signature

That's for sure the biggest red flag/motive for her to go after him. I'm glad Hannity read the letter, hopefully it was get reported more. Thank God he's not backing down

you forgot the part where he switched pens inbetween signing his first and last name, dated the document twice with different handwriting, and signed the document D.A. while not being a D.A.

Hi Mitch.

>an independent expert or experts

They're done for, why would they even hesitate?

At this point, I'm just embarrassed for the globalist character assassins.

They are fucking shit at their jobs. Their narratives collapse under just a minor application of skepticism and banter. Many such cases.

Who dates a yearbook signature?

M starts to fade and the color stays constant after that.

>pick up pen
>use
>shift angle after finishing Y
>pen at new angle, not as much ink on that side of ball-point
>remainder

Look if you wanna support the dude, go for it. Even claim the allegation is fake. That's fine too. But don't go on about this stupid fucking point. It's bad. (inb4 hurrr durrr you want that shill)

How did that cunt even pass the bar? Must be because she's a member of the tribe. Otherwise she's have been disbared a long time ago

And apparently he was the judge during her divorce proceedings yet had nothing to say at the time. Moore says there is evidence. We'll see.

Hahaha holy fuck!

Go to fucking 5:45!!!

Allred says RAY MOORE

Hahahahahah

It was originally signed Ray and she fucking slipped!

Hahahahahah

youtu.be/kRRGbLVIW84
youtu.be/kRRGbLVIW84

>dated the document twice with different handwriting, and signed the document D.A. while not being a D.A.

Got anything for this too?

Maybe he shifted his angle on the pen and forgot he wasn't a D.A. ?

Smoking gun. That bitch is lying!

They don’t care about truth. They just want to fool the gullible. It’s fucking obvious Moore was a child molestor.

I shit you not faggets watch the vid, she says Ray Moore and the "victim" has to correct her top kek

Yes, don't believe your eyes. It's not a different color. All of the inconsistencies are just nothing burgers. Believe us just because.

You do you, man. Clearly you'll look for any reason to believe what you want.

Evidence suggests so, but w/e. Innocent until guilty. Let him do his thing and if "Good Christians" wanna vote for him that's them.

Aigh't. Go for it. Believe your Breitbart shit, man.

Can someone find this Ray Moore?

If he's found that just shatters the entire facade of the media right then and there.

I'm believing my eyes. Give me a good explanation for all of the bullshit I'm seeing with this yearbook.

Yeah, I guess he also signs he's a DA despite having having his own practice at the time.

#MooreFakeNews

There's so many different women lying about this now that if we get the last word in about one of the accusations the media hyped up soooo much it'll HIGH ENERGY AS FUCK

It’s 40 years old. No one is completely consistent for 40 years

>twitter.com/MooreSenate
>Moore attorney: accuser Nelson claims she never had contact with Moore after alleged assault in 1977, but her divorce in 1999 was assigned to Moore when he was circuit judge
So she didn't like how he ruled on her divorce. And Why didn't she say anything then?

You're ignoring everything and just going straight for the pedo angle. You sound awfully shilly to me.

You're looking for what you want and are harping on false details that nobody else is arguing about. I didn't even hear this crap until this thread crying about it. No yearbook has come into play in any discussion of this, lol.

You can be a part of a firm while being a DA.

>you do you
>but w/e
>aigh’t
You type like a fag and you have 11 posts in this thread. Feeling threatened?

>No angle on paper to obfuscate lighting
>Clearly different ink
>Clearly different angle
>Clearly different handwriting
>Not a D.A.

Suck my dick you little faggot bitch. Evidence suggests you've got no dick.

Remember that every day: you are a pussy.

The signature looks forged as fuck