What does Sup Forums think of black conservatives?

What does Sup Forums think of black conservatives?

They experience more racism far more racism from the left, than they ever will by the right. There's a reason why the left trained other blacks and a lot of white liberals to call any black conservative "Uncle Toms"/"Race Traitor"/"Coon"

>What does Sup Forums think of black conservatives?
Neanderthal genes are present, and they are more white than chimp.

They're fun, but not as fun as the "revenge trannies" we're most likely getting 1-2 years from now.
The left shamed a lot of white boys into cutting their dicks off and the payback will be hillarious.

they aight

Thomas Sowell is brilliant and I would love to study under him.

Conservatives as a whole are just sad. They never conserve anything

Any real conservative is better than a democrat. Except jews.

Good with me. They're also in a unique position to absolutely crush self-hating white liberals who hesitate to disagree with a minority. I have a friend like this, who is aware of the power they have in conversations with liberals, and its hilarious.

The look of horror on my black coworkers' faces when I told them the democrat's crowning achievement in the gubernatorial elections was voting a tranny in.... fucking priceless.

Aren't enough of em.

/ourniggers/ need to fight the jew subversion upon their people

BASED

Conservatism is like brakes on a car. You ever try to drive without brakes leaf? Without them, you faggot pseudoliberals would run the car right off a cliff at full speed.

Nah bullshit white liberals don't care they will call a black person a white supremacist

I am a "black conservative" and supportive of white ethno-nationalist societies. I'm literally le 56%. Considerable amount of white admixture, my forebearers were slave owners. First American relative arrived in America in 1670, direct patrilineal line from there to me. I say fuck these other niggers, hoodlum rap music, twerking, and all the other degenerate shit they do that makes people that happen to look like me bad.
I'm not super old either, early thirties.

Good for you.

I'm in the same boat, but early twenties. I can no longer publicly ridicule "those people" who make you "look bad". IT's best t just be the best YOU you can be. Otherwise you're simply making excuses for not succeeding in the greatest country on earth. Therefore making you no different from the ones you claim to separate yourself from.

Tough as fuck.
Can you imagine everyone very publicly hating you and the few friends you have you'd be rightfully suspicious that they're friendly to you more as a token or virtue signal than actual respect?

revenge trannies?

I'd rather have a right wing black person move in next door than a white lefty.

You just wait.

>black """"person"""
well played

Speaking from personal experience user?

fine

Most reviled people on social media.

ET Williams recently got DELETed off YouTube

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Fucking based! I love seeing African American men getting red pilled.

They’re just one bad day from a chimpout
Don’t kid yourself

Not really, but it's quite obvious that will end blowing up like that.

black Carletons are way better than white liberals, In fact white liberals are worse than niggers and jews cause they are selling out their own race.

Probably blacks with both a high IQ and the moral fortitude to tell the truth (not counting those that would just be against mainstream black, but have really searched out the issues).

In other words, about the top 5% of blacks by IQ and morality.

They secretly wish they were white which is what fuels all their white worshiping and anti-black rhetoric.The irony is that no matter how hard they coon/bedwench for white acceptance, they'll never get it.

They're alright not enough of them to give an actual fuck about black people as a whole though

t. UltraCoon

One of my favorite people is a black conservative.

Good peeps. Great cookin.

Another racist.

SAD.

I accepted it and colonized a black republican girl, she is pregnant with my white baby. u mad nigger? :^)

If you didn't marry her before God it is probably going to hell.

Yes we are married.

>u mad nigger? :^)

Not even in the slightest, because in the end, white genes are recessive and weak, therefore, unions between self-hating negro bedwenches and racist white men who have a fetish for throwing racial slurs during sex will inevitably produce a black child. And the same is true for WWBM. All you have managed to do is replace your bloodline with African ancestry.

RHINOs and liberal plants. Also fools.

Good man.

>not Jewish

Am I supposed to have an issue with this individuals?

They are the next step in black evolution, hated by their subhuman black neighbors and despised by Democrats

I have a wife with conservative family values, and a masters. Her sister has a masters, and her brother is a contractor in IT (sys engineer, if I recall).

My black wife and her family is probably in the top % of all blacks and most whites. I raise my kids and read to them, most likely they will want a smart and traditional man, like their father. So most likely my grandkids will be quardoons and my grandkids octaroons.

Ultra Coon
> think I would give a shit about what somebody said with an antifa meme flag.

Honest question: who are these Lefty Pol faggots? You know everyone on this entire board hates your guts. I don't know why you would even waste your time posting your shit beliefs here.

>blacks join with whites to help free us of whats killing us both
>kill the elites and the blacks that are actively giving them a bad name
>invade Israel and tear it to the ground
>kick kike neocons out of America and bring peace to the middle east
>Help rebuild the middle east and send all of them in Europe back
>sign a peace treaty between the black and white races
>kick China out of Africa and help blacks rebuild Africa
>let blacks stay and maintain their civilization while we go back to ours
>have world peace for all people and races

EWW! That's gross.

I prefer them to white liberals.

Does that make me inter-race fag?

>tfw have to walk on eggshells politically around family and coworkers
Need to redpill more faster.
Tends to be easier for non-American blacks though.
China's got its claws way too deep in the 3rd world to ever let go now

Dumb ass burgers hate them because the kekistanis loved them, but they would really be profit if you invest in them having blacks in our side moving the other niggers in the right direcction would not only improve their lifes but yours

To be honest with you I prefer white women because I'm a white man. I love white wemen because I love white people and love being white. I don't try to hold a lot of hate for other people but that's just how I feel.

>any desire to be more than a hood rat nigger with a gold chain its kissing whites ass
KYS worthless nigger

They're good obedient little niggers. Subservient to the White man is exactly how they should be. Still wouldn't want one as a neighbor though

Get over yourself. Every bedwench that i've come across has stated that their white boyfriend/husband have a fetish for sexually humiliating them by calling them niggers during intercourse.

In point, White men who are in relationships with black women aren't in it for love; they are simply too demonic for that. You see, whites love to demean non-whites, so much so that some of them are willing to marry a black women just so they can have free access to calling a black person a nigger while roleplaying as a slave master carrying out a rape.

They are still black

They're generally fine; I'm not going to refuse help from someone just cause they're black.
Now you give that a few years when more of the minority filth is cleansed from this country, and we'll see If that changes.

>wow B A S E D

this.
pre-crack epidemic, welfare state blacks were plenty conservative in their own way. MLK was a mistake.

if it helps make you feel better my blacks wife's pussy is the tightest i've ever had and i don't have to worry about here fooling around because she like triple married up. if you have other white nephews and nieces, might as well swirl