LiAngelo Ball Thanks President Trump For "Helping Us Out" After Shoplifting Arrest In China

youtube.com/watch?v=VmMR6CupvZU

Three UCLA basketball players were detained in China for shoplifting during an exhibition trip.

The shoplifters were LiAngelo Ball (the brother of former Bruin and current L.A. Laker Lonzo Ball), Jalen Hill and Cody Riley.

Fox News confirmed that during Trump's visit last week to Bejing he "personally asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to help resolve the case." CBS News reported that Trump's Chief of Staff, John Kelly, also contacted Chinese authorities on behalf of the arrested players. Blair Guild, who reports on politics for CBS, wrote, "Once Mr. Trump addressed the issue with Xi, he promised to look into the case and ensure the fair treatment of the players, an anonymous U.S. official told The Washington Post."

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/jay-maxson/2017/11/15/white-supremacist-trump-praised-aiding-release-black-ucla

Niggers be so shameful

They should all be suspended for their behavior and then ruled ineligible to play due to receiving unfair benefits.

literally reading an apology from a piece of paper. who believes this is sincere?

espn host Jamele Hill BTFO

10 years in Chinese jail or an apology-thank you press conference

tough call

This is only the beginning, soon all American Sports will bend the knee, with or without the NFL.

Drumpf personally asked the Chinese president to release a bunch of basket ball Americans that were caught shop lifting, what a cuck!

How do you think the Chinks treated them in jail?
Did they think they live on a diet of bannanas? Inquiring minds want to know.

leave it to Sup Forums to always post the most retarded shit. Everytime.

>literally reading

they probably read it to him before hand so he could repeat it

just never trust a meme flag and you be ok

I can't really think of having to do a more humiliating thing for a president, it's pathetic really.

The Chinese president wouldn't give a fuck about a bunch of nigger criminals with a Chinese passport caught stealing in an other country. He wouldn't waste a second thinking about this scum because he not a cuck unlike Drumpfy who's popularity is so low that he has to humiliate himself in front of foreign leaders to please niggers back home.

I sure would like to know what makes these niggers so valuable that the leader of the free world is interested in making sure they are not held accountable for their crime in a country they are visiting. Not mad, just saying.

The polls.

Kiss the ring, niggas

Good. I'm glad these guys are free. Chinks are fucking disgusting and I would gladly have a nigger out of jail if it even slightly inconvenienced those savages.

Damn... I never had an issue with the black casting of a Star Wars protagonist, it was an inevitability, but the fact that they had to cast the most SIMIAN looking ugly MOTHERFUCKER they could find was what really pissed me off

Did the other full blood niggers talk at all?

I need a good laugh.

Sure.

Stealing is bad.

I'd make sure they got a week hard labour or something. Just enough to show richboy some gratitude for his fortunes.

China should have beat that nigga's ass!

Keep them woke anons, its our duty.

Let them know that it was jews who enslaved them and too become the 1% and not whites.

Fuck... I thought it was fake until I looked it up...
Every day I hate niggers a little bit more; DOTR when?

not hard to imagine...

"Trump is just letting them rot in prison because x,y, & z!!!"

>accepting responsibility for your actions

I would want them to receive the same treatment any other US citizen would receive.

what did they lift, rolex hommage watches?
how much money do they make?

luxury sunglasses
multiple stores

so,
> be sports professional
> make lots of money
> be on visible promo tour in china
> decide it is gud idea to go on shoplifting spree

JUST

Trump should have asked they each get 10 years hard labor. Niggers.

gotta promote the "big baller" brand all over the world user

>got money you can get outta everything
the extent of nigger mentality