White Person: "It's okay to be white! It's ok to be white!"

White Person: "It's okay to be white! It's ok to be white!"

Also white person: "Black lives matter is a domestic terrorist organisation that is racist and full of n*ggers"

How comes one movement is okay to you and another is not even though they're almost the same? Just goes to show how flawed your logic is and the extent to which you don't give a shit about black people. Unlike 'it's okay to be white' (which it's not by the way) Black lives matter is a movement NEEDED to prevent any further OPPRESSION of my race, where as iotbw has no need or purpose.

Fuck you racists. TAKE A STAND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q
twitter.com/usblm/status/930792753813999616?s=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>White Person: "It's okay to be white! It's ok to be white!"
This has to be said because the media has led them to feel guilty of something they were born with and cannot control ever.
>Also white person: "Black lives matter is a domestic terrorist organisation that is racist and full of n*ggers"
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
IOTBW, faggot britbong

Who's posted an IOTBW poster and then threatened to kill you if you said otherwise?
No one.

But if you say "All Lives Matter", the BLM people go for the kill.

How come, OP, you post this shit?

Black Lives Matter is Communist. If perhaps they were more like Malcom X or Hoteps, we could fine common ground.

>it’s okay to be white
Posters
>BLM
Looting, riots, violence and other coonery

Ya I know! Racists BTFO

BLM has burned down at least three cities by this point and can't have a single rally without chanting "death to cops" or something to that effect.

that's not really an accomplishment as whites are so dumb anyway lmfao

No one likes niggers.

Literally no one. They're violent, loud, extremely rude, incompetent, uncaring, all conform to their obnoxious and demoralizing sub culture, and honestly, ugly people.

No one likes black people.

>How comes one movement is okay to you and another is not

IOTBW never started race riots in a few cities, shot at cops with a sniper rifle, or kidnapped a retarded kid.

Just based on property damage and body count alone, putting up a few stickers isn't anywhere near what the Negros are up to.

b-bait?

>How comes one movement is okay to you and another is not even though they're almost the same?
Because white people are good and blacks are worthless niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q

I wish.

Black man aged 18-35 are less than five percent of the United States population yet commit more than thirty percent of the crime in the United States. African American males are more times likely to steal, kill, or rape compared to any other race group

One hangs up posters quietly in legal areas.
The other ones screams death to cops and wants white people dead.

I'm sure this is bait, but key difference between whites and blacks is that whites want to live apart from blacks while saying they love blacks, and blacks want to live with whites while saying they hate whites.

Niggers need dey gibs.
Whites need absolutely nothing from niggers and are burdened by nig presence in their societies. That's it.

It's not okay to be white, says the Jew.

Ofc they don't. Every single dictator in the world has been brought into power by white men (even black dictators have been installed by white colonialist scum and/or by americunts fight communism) Hitler/Trump -white men. Winston Churchill (killed millions of indians and South Africans) -white men. Margaret's thatcher - white men. Need I say more??

It's the actions not the words.

IOKTBW is posting flyers, blm is rioting and shooting.

I'm ok with any peaceful movement, but when you start rioting it's different
>Muh Dylan roof
He didn't come about during the IOKTBW

but think of all the cultural value she brings to the local community

twitter.com/usblm/status/930792753813999616?s=17

I know you're probably baiting, but going by what a shithole your country is now, I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't. You've led yourself in this idea that this is remotely okay, but the opposite isn't.

>local community
Would that be her local zoo?

you know I'm still holding out hope that this is from a comedy movie or tv show or something like that

Looks like a special somone needs a drink.

I'll have a couple sodie pops

Imagine if the only thing Black Lives Matter did was put up signs saying "Black Lives Matter".

but it's true though!!!! All the atrocities in the past (genicides, murdering/pillaging, slavery) etc have been caused indirectly/directly by WHITE PEOPLE. Luckily for us, you can't even stop yourselves from killing each other let alone us

Ha all these niggers are practically wishing for us to start building coffins for them. Do something bitch ass niggers, you're just like Antifa. No balls. You won't do shit because you're still slaves that can't do shit without whitey. Ever noticed how Black Lives Splatter are run mostly by white people? Well no shit. Its simple really. Pavement apes can't support themselves without white people

The head writer for one of the most acclaimed shows on Jewflix right now.

Then kill yourself.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

IOTBW
>Puts up fliers around public spaces
>Put up digital fliers around social media

BLM
>Destroys private property
>Destroys public property
>Assaults White people
>Murders police officer

They're nothing alike.
One is a movement
The other, well, to quote you:
>Black lives matter is a domestic terrorist organisation that is racist and full of n*ggers

Did you know there were black slave owners? Did you know where were white slaves? Did you know there STILL ARE in Zimbabwe and South Africa?

>whites have made all of the history by doing all the noteworthy things, good and bad
>blacks have just quarreled over mudhuts and gibs

Your argument is so bad I know this is bait.

>Even black dictators are only in power because of white people. Need I say more?
Oh please do this is hilarious

That date.
Ahahahhahahah fucking jew. Burn.

>"it's OK to be white"
places pieces of paper in your safe space
>black lives matter
riots, block roads, assaults people, destroy property

>almost the same
>almost
>the
>same

Hey retard- notice I said indirectly: blacks sold another to whites BECAUSE white men were offering money and created the system of oppression and slavery in the first place. Without the system they created- there would have been no slavery. But then again, slavery is good for us because now our people own all of the Caribbean islands and are colonising North America hahahaha

niggers fuck barnyard animals. Most have aids.

>>>Black Lives Matter
>>All Lives Matter
>That's racist!

>>It's okay to be white!
>That's racist!

If people responded to "It's okay to be white!" by agreeing and amplifying that it was okay to be any race, we wouldn't object. When they say "Black lives matter!" and we agree and amplify that all lives matter, they say it's racist.

"Racist" just means "white" to them. "Anti-racist" just means "anti-white" to them. The point of "It's okay to be white!" is that they either have to openly accept it, or openly reject it. If they openly accept it, then they're admitting that it's unreasonable to presuppose an individual white person has any guilt just by being white, and when they start talking as if it is reasonable, we can shut them down by bringing up "It's okay to be white." again. If they openly reject it, they show that they hate white people for being white, and justify whites taking collective defensive action against them.

And yes, the organization "Black Lives Matter", as opposed to the slogan, is a domestic terrorist organization. You can give a violent criminal organization any name you like. You can call it, "Puppies Are Cute!" or "Don't Rape Babies!" and it'll still be a violent criminal organization. There is no "It's Okay To Be White" organization that blockades streets with angry crowds, it's just a slogan, not the name of anything.

>Niggers weren't conquering and enslaving each other before whites arrived
Ha I knew youd try to use this one you people are so predictable

Our one was a joke lel

Why did you censor niggers?

>Fuck whites
If you're a nigger absolutely not. You'll get aids

>How comes
Nig detected

I barely even scratched the surface.

You make a false equivalency, implying both groups should be treated equally, and then 2 sentences later you break that false equivalency.

Why?

Ok listen up guys li've got to go to sleep. I'm actually a white girl who's been browsing the board after my online boy friend told me about this place from Reddit.

I've found it SOOOO funny winding you up- you autistic losers have made my evening because I've been lmao'ing at your rage so hard.

Imma ride black dick til whites are out numbered 2:1 in Europe. Your mothers, sisters and daughters will be grinding on SUPERIOR black cock in some point in their lives, just gave it that there will be no whites in 100 years time- and let your wife fuck a black MAN, it will make you both very happy, you can watch! Anyway good night boys :) my tits are aching after a long night of having unprotected sex with my black neighbour

I'm a white girl and I'm set to marry a strong Christian white man. We will have as many kids as we can and teach them the value of family, lots of white family.

>the feels

>(((White)))
See ya later you Jewish whore

Bad taste making it a music video like that.

That's great. I trust that you will treat him right and support him just as much as he supports you.

All searches show this only links to Sup Forums and one random twitter that is clearly made by Sup Forums.

Trump 2020!