jlpt.jp/e/application/overseas_list.html
thesaurus.com/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478867082652.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats bad for you health, you should at least shit once a week

dodge blend? is that its own tool? what ps version

It's a blend mode, should be in any
used gimp because I only have CS2 and CS2's ui is hard to relearn

Current OP looks much better. It has heart, soul, and streaming puns. That has cowtits.

You're not wrong, I just want to see more people make tshirt text

Also, I like DFC as much as the next guy, but healthy tits are my second option desu.

Do you manually add the sentence in which you found a word when you are mining?

You should if it's not excessively bothersome.

Neah I just READ MORE

If you want better explanations then just add the J-J dictionary entries as your definitions instead of the EDICT ones. Most of the time I don't really look at the back anyway except to check the reading.

>DFC as much as the next guy
そっか...ペタンコか..

ぺったん
ぺったん
するぺったん

その可愛い少女は誰か?

No, it is added automatically.

杉浦綾乃

杉浦綾乃 is a pretty name.
Nets cast in the bay of cedars.

Today I watched an hour of drama and still didn't hit 30 new words for anki

歳納京子!!!

おにいちゃんおふろはいろ

におうよ

俺は毎日シャワー浴びてるから臭うのはお前なんじゃねえの?田舎なんだろ?豚のフンでも踏んだんじゃない?

Has anyone here looked into getting a Japanese Kindle?

Specifically a Japanese one for the increased memory (if that still happens)?

If not for the memory, I think you can buy any kindle that is unregistered (so from a brick and mortar shop, not Amazon) and can choose what region/language you want to set it up as.

したぎもまいにちかえてる?

冬物は三日に一回はスチームかけてね

ばかばかしい..

すいか
すいか
つるぺったんすいか

Booked the test, the flight, the hotel. Sure hope I don't end up failing after all this expense

>he's actually traveling to take the JLPT
You better be needing it for a job or something.

Look buddy, the time is right, he's going to pass N5 this time.

Liked
Shared
Subscribed

Wouldn't want all those years of study and thousands of dollars on tuition to go to waste after all.

>taking JLPT in the first place is a meme
>unsure if he will pass and STILL travels that far to take it
Top keks

Holy shit, I don't know if I should laugh or feel some compassion.

I would've liked some encouragement...

ask again later

The retards who flood in the day before the exam for last minute "revision" aren't here yet, so you'll find none here. Paying the 50 bucks it costs to sit the exam is a joke, never-mind all the money you must have spent just to get to a venue.

It's a nice way to test yourself, measure your progress and get an official benchmark.

Still, given the travel costs mentioned probably not worth it unless it's for a job / N1.

Except you can take the J-CAT on your computer right now, for free.

Let me hear your thoughts on this guy, Atsugiri Jason, one of the big-in-Japan gaijins.
Obviously a genius as Japanese-language learner. And not only that, he's also talented as comedian.
Is he the most based gaijin now?

Why !! Japanese People ! - POTATO JASON atsugiri 厚切りジェイソン English Sub
youtube.com/watch?v=u44nj0ckVRc

this is really cringe and not funny

Are you trying to troll

Last year I too flew abroad to take it. I passed and I don't regret the expenses, it was fun. Good luck!

I just wanna hear your opinion. His meme "WHY JAPANESE PEOPLE?" is going around out there, and most people think it is favorable.

Oh
This meme blew by us several months ago

Why are you talking about memes as if discussing the philosophical implications of split-brain patients or something?

>never-mind all the money you must have spent just to get to a venue.
user fagposting about his test aside, I'd recommend anyone who is serious about taking the 日本語能力試験 to do it during a planned holiday to Japan instead of making travelling to Japan to shit in a shitty hot little room with tiny desks for a handful of hours the overall memorable thing, because that's a good way to kill any impression of a nation.
At worst it's one shitty morning/afternoon out of a day that can be washed away with cheap alcohol afterwards.

HAKATA駅だいたい埋まった
明日か明後日には車通ってると思うわ

If you compare his early performances to his later stuff, you'll notice his accent actually got WORSE.

Dude's a meme, and he knows it. Were I in the same situation, I'd milk it for all its worth.

>instead of making travelling to Japan to shit in a shitty hot little room with tiny desks for a handful of hours the overall memorable thing
Or, you could... you know, take the test in your own country.

14日までには舗装を完了する予定なんだってきいたけど

まえだおしするのかな

Depends where you live and what time of the year it is, really.
jlpt.jp/e/application/overseas_list.html
Some countries only hold them once a year at certain venues, and if you're planning to go to Japan, it would make sense to take advantage of taking the test while you are over there. Two birds, one stone, and all that.

>ゲシュタルト崩壊が

>it will never be socially acceptable for you to speak like an ojou

>Tfw there are more English words I don't know in RTK than there are Japanese words I don't know

Was this book written in the 1700s?

Does your vocabulary comprise around 1700 words?

It was fortunately or unfortunately written by someone more involved with academia than not, meaning it fell into the same sort of trappings that a lot of these sort of things fall into: written from an audience under the assumption that they are educated and relatively well read.
To put it bluntly: people don't read books any more like they did in the past.

Sorry for not knowing such obvious words as "hawser", "darning" and "acquiesce"

you should know acquiesce though

Can't recall ever seeing or hearing it before, I can imagine you'd encounter it sometimes in books but I don't read shit in English

I'm a very well read native English speaker and I didn't know the first two. Someone that reads early 20th century adventure novels would probably know them.

Even being a little rare 'acquiesce' is pretty easy, with it having a latin root and all. Pretty much the same as 'acquire'.

Gestalt is such a cool sounding word in English, German and Japanese.
Gestalt, zeitgeist, onanie, gips、 ゲシュタルト、ツァイトガイスト 、オナニー、ギプス 。 All the cool words and none of the retarded words like rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz.

If you are using the sixth edition pdf you should be able to accurately highlight and copy/paste text from it. Shove those words you don't know into thesaurus.com/ and adjust your mnemonics or whatever you are using it for, accordingly. Make it easier for yourself.

Should, could, ought, wart. People are too insecure about shit they know or don't know or thing they ought know or pretend to do so.
Who cares; everything you don't know and find so is a good time to use what the Internet is good for: pumping the tallow mounds of ignorance with a hot creampie of knowledge.

>tfw I always double-check my grammar when writing a reply on Sup Forums because I don't want other anons to know that I'm not a native speaker of English and disregard my opinion for it

/s/writing a reply/posting/

Where can I find scans of books aside from light novels?
I want to read pic related, but it looks like there are no scans of it anywhere.

You can't

What

I always do that with Japanese and it takes me like an hour because I'm awful

Google ”sed”

Not that you shouldn't know it, but if you know acquiesce you're probably in the 95th percentile of native speakers in terms of English proficiency.

It'd
Japanese people are too beta to disregard anyone's opinion though

But I have a verbal memory retardation

>It'd
Iktf*
Fucking autocorrect

You google search for
>(一般小説) [insert novel/author name] torrent
And keep digging to you find something.
Or try Perfect Dark or Share (I've seen this mentioned but does anyone use Share anymore?)
That or look for ebook versions from Amazon or whatever because they're usually cheap as fuck, if they have digital versions, considering what you get (depending on the book it might be fucking months worth of reading) and places like Rakuten and Amazon has easy to strip DRM.

>ESLs

>native speaker
>he hasn't heard of darning ones socks
>"adventure novels"
>he hasn't read an english translation of the odyssey

>Being a human
>Reading things

Who the hell mends their fucking socks in this day and age?

I consider myself as having native level English proficiency but I'm absolutely certain there will always be words I don't know, there's literally over 1 million English words in existence and native speakers know about ~50,000 on average apparently. That's just 5% of all words.

I'm a native English speaker and in all those vocab guessing tests i get

Is it ever too early to start reading?

When you know 0 words and no grammar at all

It doesn't really matter if you've no problem communicating with people around you (unless you're trying to become a writer). That said it's never a bad thing to enrich your vocabulary by reading.

Every since learning Japanese I've used up all the time and opportunities where I would read English novels, reading Japanese things

After you finish tae kim you should read every day.

Why aren't you studying as a Sinologist specializing in paleography, /djt/? It's how all the cool kids learn kanji.

When you're a fetus and your eyes aren't fully developed yet

The last time I took one of those online tests it was sent to myself via email a few years ago from someone I knew once. He scored 14,000 words and I scored 20 something thousands, from memory. Kind of means shit in the end: he has a house and cushy high paying job, a complete opposite.
Words are nice but the world only really cares about the words they want to hear.

だいじょうぶ

きっとできるよ

>paleography
l o l
linguistic anthropology master rs

>not syntax
Uhh...
I think you may have made a bad career choice

Why aren't you studying something that would actually make you employable in Japanese, in Japan? That way you get the best of both worlds.

Languages are dropping like flies, I'm a grant magnet motherfucker

>Wanting to be employable in anything

Disgusting

I would have agreed with you up until 2 days ago.

Did you finally come to grips with being a cuck for life 2 days ago?

いや、できない
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478867082652.webm
絶対に

What are some variety shows that aren't shit? I'm not going to watch game center CX or whatever it's called.

I like stuff like クレイジージャーニー and バナナスクール sometimes