Serious question, how do you rate his presidency so far?

Serious question, how do you rate his presidency so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

responsiblewealth.org/
marketwatch.com/story/despite-gary-cohns-claims-former-ceo-says-companies-would-probably-pocket-tax-cuts-2017-11-15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage and reported

Better than I expected, especially irt foreign relations. From the poo in the loo hugging him to the welcome he got on the chink and jap tour (especially in comparison to Obongo's visits) have been comfy. I love Trump.

Better than expected, but worse than I'd hoped.
(CFR/Trilateral Commission cabinet)

Overall doing a great job as POTUS

C

Considering the past few administrations though, when graded on a Bell Curve that's an A+

>no wall
>supports daca
>hasnt nuked north korea
>didnt drain yhe swamp
>appointed nothing but corporate shills and insiders
>OBAMAFUCKINGCARE IS STILL IN EFFECT

My fucking sides

Hillary's Locked Up Status: Negative

Former trump supporter here , 0/10 he's a piece of shit and broken his promises

There is a clear difference between candidate Trump and President Trump:
>stick out of foreign countries problems
Now we are just as involved, if not more than before.
>purge the government
Hasn't really done much in that department.
>stop the inflation as well as the spending
The dept is getting higher and higher each passing hour.
>pardon Snowden and Assange
Won't do it.
>Eliminate gun laws on a federal level
Hasn't been done yet.
>Limit the powers of the government
He doesn't seem to want to do that either
>internet privacy
Not his thing I guess
>stop the ass kissing for the Israel's and Saudi's
Does it on a regular basis, especially for Saudi Arabia.
>prosecute Clinton like he said he would
"She fought long and hard"...
>investigate 9/11
Nope.

10/10. How can anyone say otherwise?

0/10

9/10

after he locks up the crooks and builds the wall, it'll be an easy 10/10 greatest of all time

they're testing new wall designs and have to do bids for a contractor at some point. the shit is in motion, i hope it follows through

Very low. He has helped 3 niggers more than white Americans

8/10
He's impressed me. I thought he would pivot and do the opposite of what he said he would do. But happily, I was wrong.

5/10

No wall
Migrants now on Canadian border
No nuking the Norks
No swamp drain yet

4/10

Pretty good actually.

Solid economy, hard on ISIS, took down TPP, revived national pride.

Not too keen on his pro-Israel stance.

7/8 bretty gud

11/10

Far better than I originally hoped

These two posts are oddly similar.

6.5/10 tbH

somewhere between 5/10 and 9/10.

8/10
It's almost exactly what i expected it to be.

I put him at 7/10 so far.

11/10

>didnt drain the swamp
> t. Kid
Did you really think a politician can simply "drain the swamp"? Are you this naive? A president can't just call for the imprisonment of other politicians.

Well...

All the people who I don't care for don't like Tha' Don.

B+
Did some good things so far, started on prototype wall, and as always the libshit eternal tears are hilarious.

Hillary and the swamp still need to be drained tho.

Against expectations, like a 4. I'm not expecting anything too memorable to come out of this presidency. It's just right-leaning Obama, lots of culture war and executive order shit that will just get undone.

I'm a Trump voter. I'm still onboard the Trump train and want to MAGA, but honestly he gets a C- at this point IMO.

About the wall. Is it for immigrants? Or is it more to break the various rat lines running to and from Mexico? Drugs, Money, Guns, etc.

10/10.

Around 7/10 and rising. Started at 1/10. Not gonna lie, I listened to the media and thought that he was going to usher in the apocalypse, but he seems to be going out of his way to avoid military conflict, apparently he's doubling my standard deduction, and he's making productive agreements with other countries. I can admit I was wrong about him. I now think he's going to be a pretty good president. His ego won't let it be any other way.

C-

6/10 but its only just begun

I'd say by the end of his first term, we're going to see the effects of his presidency, which is to say really good.

So far he's proven that he is more than capable at being Commander-In-Chief and a true patriot of the U.S. He's been very organized and outspoken in his diplomatic efforts, and so far the world seems to respect him (and the U.S. by extension) a whole lot more than during the campaign.

So far he has accomplished/worked at every single campaign promise that he can do under his direct authority, and the other important issues like Healthcare and Tax Reform are reliant on Congress to be passed.

Honestly what has he done wrong so far in his Presidency? The absolute worst is shaking up his political party, which is proving to be a necessary step in evolving American politics. Nearly all of his opposition relies on the fact that people react emotionally to his crass tone instead of focusing on his arguments.

The only true power his opposition has is making people afraid of change, which he is bringing lots of into the U.S.

>has literally done nothing
>better than I expected

9/11

treason/10

It’s over 9000.

Good, but not stellar. Hopefully he does something huge to cement it.

1488 faggot

B-/C+

trump btfo

D

for Donald

trillions in tax cuts for soros / 10

responsiblewealth.org/

Shit-tier. Sitting out 2020 if he keeps this pathetic display up.

8.5/10
He has performed well despite opposition from literally every direction. Now he needs to bring those dogs to heel.

8/10

His biggest weakness is legislation, but this is a problem with the RINOs and Democrats.

The Judiciary branch is a hit and miss, but a large amount of the damage here is from Democrat appointees. Gorsuch is the best move here

He is killing it in the Executive Branch. Almost all his EOs I have praised and supported. Getting out of the Paris Accord and UNESC was the best move here.

Economy wise is looking promising with consumer confidence up and the DOW is over 20k. However, I would suggest people get ready for when this COULD or WILL pop. Getting out of the TPP is a good thing. NAFTA will hopefully give Trucuck a kick in the ass he needs.

I wasn't a fan of the Syrian Missile Strike or giving $300M to Saudis. However, at least he isn't a complete wuss like Obama was on foreign policy.

I do get a laugh out of his twitter account though. And he is showing the media they are definitely a problem (which they are). His ascendency to the Presidency was a major catalyst into my redpilling, so I am grateful for that. However, Campaign Trump would have been more hilarious.

He needs to get tax reform, repeal Obamacare, get that wall and try to get some legislation done and maybe I will consider him a 9.5/10. I can't look past the Syrian Missile Strike or the Saudi deal.

Economy: up
Illegal immigration: down
Tranny Monkies in the White House: down
Hollywood influence: down
RINOs exposed: up
Liberal tears: up
Climate change funding: down
Get that wall built, Obamacare repealed and taxes cut and he's GOAT POTUS

6/10 better than the nigger before

Trump's public office has nothing presidential to rate, yet:
10/10 as a business man promoting the brand
10/10 as a negotiator to have the federal gov via taxpayers pay for use of private property
10/10 as a salesman to have foreign govmts license trade-marks covering branding rights on foreign soil
10/10 entertainment value in all media outlets
10/10 as a promoter of product placement during public appearances

i rate it Mcgregor vs Mayweather

lotta hype, pretty embarassing follow through

i don't know how you faggots can kiss his ass when he is in bed with the saudi's and has walstreet guys in his cabinet. anti-establishment my ass. it's literally the same thing Obama did - hope and change, except you keep hoping and the change never comes. Just more of the same shit.

guess you can believe anything when you are a dumb cuck tho.

Domestically there's only so much he can do as president and Congress is more dysfunctional than usual. I'd like to see Obamacare gone and taxes done by now but I don't see that as being Trump's fuckup, more the fault of congressional republicans that would rather be gentlemen losers than deal with Trump realigning muh GOP with voters.

On the foreign end he seems well received outside of Europe but fuck them they always stick their pinko noses up at us. I'm not a fan of him bombing Assad because fuck mideast wars, and I wish he wouldn't taunt Kim Jong Un on twitter but on the whole our allies and competitors seem to take him seriously.

tl:dr two stars out of five, but it would be three if congressional republicans grew a pair.

Leagues better than Obongo or Bush

amazing

He's learned the game quicker than I expected. I imagine a second term would have him as a one man wrecking crew.

i'm amazed to see a president who
1. actually tries to do something good
2. actually manages to do something good

>Serious question, how do you rate his presidency so far?

Far better than it would have been if 'Her' would have been '...appointed...' (because it was "Her Turn').

>Implying we want the Kikes fake Antichrist pope getting near trump

OP, while being a Raging Faggot, actually had a 'Politically Incorrect' post.

Wait, are you "Teh Sliding Shill"?

I do believe you are, nubFag.

Despite Gary Cohn’s claims, former CEO says companies would probably ‘pocket’ tax cuts
marketwatch.com/story/despite-gary-cohns-claims-former-ceo-says-companies-would-probably-pocket-tax-cuts-2017-11-15

Doing the best he can when his own party and the rival party is doing everything they can to undermine him.

President's truly don't have that much power outside of war and are more of a figurehead. That's what the House is for.

Pretty much. I find that Congress is what makes or breaks a Presidency largely.

More likely would return to shareholders as share buybacks and dividends, further increasing their market valuation. Allowing companies to expense rather than depreciate capital investment was a good idea but the morons only have it in place in the current bill for 5 years.

>how do you rate his presidency so far?
A+++

8/10
Some promises are yet to be fulfilled, but you can see his intentions of fulfilling them while causing massive amounts of salt from leftists.

he hasn't really done anything..

REEEEEEEEEE/10

just seeing libcucks meltdown and rage out makes me give President Trump a grade A+++++ #MAGAMOTHAFUCKAS

>he hasn't really done anything..

The President on his own has almost no power to pass anything outside of EO's. That's what the house is supposed to be for and the R's and D's are both trying to sabotage him.

He's done fuckall

I voted for him to trigger liberals and entertain me and he's done a stellar job.

The entitled government elite and media still hate him, probably more than ever. So he has to be doing something right.

He's loading the judiciary with tons of 30 something solid conservatives. The courts will be right wing for a generation.

Hes also the first president since...fuck, Coolidge? Not to actually expand federal regulations into its continued clusterfuck of byzantine rules. These 2 reasons alone make him excellent.

D+

He reneged on so many things and honestly has no idea what he’s doing.

I sort of expected this. I voted for him primarily to piss off liberals and see Hillary asshurt until her deathbed.

To be fair user whenever a American politician ever tried to do good in the past decade they tend to fuck up massively.

I don't expect government to do anything at this point. Obama was a lame duck after 2010. Trump will likely be a lame duck his entire presidency. Every single issue that gets debated in the public square is a distraction while those in power gorge themselves. I took the black pill years ago, so all I can hope for now is an entertaining slide to oblivion.

>Obama was a lame duck after 2010.

I thought he was a tyrannical Kenyan dictator?

Have we forgotten Jade Helm 15?

Bringing our country closer to the not so distant future where amerimutts will be in our positions of power, along with infiltrating everyone we know and love

Was not down with his program anyways but he has done nothing you guys wanted, acted as a retard kid and is probably a traitor to your country. Idk but even if I was a hardcore right wing I'd consider he was a mistake and that the right needs a man and not a retard kid who got elected by the lack of rhetoric of the American people...

3/10. Rookie tier.

so far 7/10

but sadly he can’t get shit done when opposite parties and his own party keep fucking him over

I hope he stays for life.
Best president.
So funny too.

he hasnt done anything because the GOP wont allow it. plus he still has those liberal judges to replace

I'm not a partisan. I never hated Obama. I voted for him. I'm serious in my thinking that this country is beyond salvaging.

>Way better than the last one

Blame our government for the refugees. Trudeau invited them and Im fairly certain elements of our govt are(were) working with the House of Saud to smuggle muslims through NY state into Quebec.

>Quebecers are under attack even more than western Can right now but will prob remain fiercely loyal to Trudeau due to his French background and father's name.
>Ontario is almost totally enslaved and the Maratimes have been Liberal pets as long as I can remember.
>western Canada is resisting somewhat but Harper did a fab job of pozzing it with TFWs and Somali migrants. Not enough seats to make a difference anyways.

Jewish and dumb

Concern shils need to be shot.

He's done great, but could've been better. 8/10.

8/10

Hes doing his best but Congress is doing everything in their power to destroy him. Its not working but they are trying.

Moore is a good example of the good Trump has done. The Media and politicians have lost all power and credibility to the point ppl would rather risk putting a pedo in office than lodten to them.

>Trump's victory was the result of decades of right wing hate rhetoric.

More like a result of the Left becoming the new Church Ladies of the Right with their SJWs, PC, and grandstanding of their virtues.

Social and Mainstream Media basically threw gasoline into the fire.

B-

He hasnt done much to stop the browning of America. Overton window hasnt shifted enough. No great policies yet.

StillBetterThanHillary/10

A+ 10/10

6/10

its beyond salvaging because of people that thing "not being partisan" is some kind of virtue

I like Trump but I give a 5/10 until we get thru the storm. I really don't give shit about any of the trade deals, Obamacare, tax cuts or any other of that bullshit..the amount corruption at the top of every federal agency and at every level of government right down to local, is the worst this country has ever seen. That's our biggest issue and right now this is our only chance to eradicate the swamp creatures..

I hated Bush, liked Obama until his last two years where he destabilized the country and fed ISIS. Trump is 8/10, 10/10 if fusion GPS comes through. Deep state must hang.