Trump admin. to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa

>Trump admin. to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa

abcnews.go.com/US/trump-admin-reverse-ban-elephant-trophies-africa/story?id=51178663

THANK YOU GOD EMPEROR TRUMP MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA ELEPHANTS ARE LIBKEKS

penis

A black market is a supressed free market. Poaching would decline if we allowed sustainable ivory trade desu. Look up the story of the american alligator, it was brought from the brink

Cock

>>Trump admin. to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa
This is fucking disgusting. Who is going to stand up for elephants and justice? Trump and his family must be impeached and removed now. Elephants deserve better than the Trumps!

capitalism literally solves everything yet again

Who cares, I don't live around elephants so the fuck do I care

The poaching is caused by high prices, caused by depressed supply, caused by the fact that it is banned. Reversing the ivory trade ban has been considered by ecologists for years.

Facts don't matter, reality doesn't matter, intelligence, eloquence, accuracy, none of that matters.

What you need is to be a super-hung stud and wiggle your dick at people, then they will listen and believe whatever you say.

You want people to worship Hitler? You want people to kill their own children? You want people to cut their own nipples off? You just need sex appeal.

Appeal to animal lust, not "reason and logic."

look at that inbred face they both share. also only insecure dicklets shoot animals placed in a small plot of land basically just dropped on their gun sights

>Even though elephants are listed as endangered under the Endangered Species Act, a provision in the act allows the government to give permits to import these trophies if there is evidence that the hunting actually benefits conservation for that species. The official said they have new information from officials in Zimbabwe and Zambia to support reversing the ban to allow trophy hunting permits.

Elephants from Africa?!?!?! We already have enough feminists

You can almost see their tiny pinky rufus-looking penises

>look at that inbred face they both share. also only insecure dicklets shoot animals placed in a small plot of land basically just dropped on their gun sights
I know, it's fucking disgusting. Insecure little babbies trying to make their dicks feel bigger by shooting noble, glorious animals that have already been deprived of liberty. You'd think the family had some congenital mental health issues or something.

So says your late night comedian leader

Big game hunting should extend to indigenous Africans, people wouldn't bother with animals anymore. Just send people out to murder all the poachers brutally and people will stop doing it.

There's more to it than that.
The actual benefit is that a lot of conservation programs will auction off the chance to "hunt" an aging bull elephant for a big donation that can then be used to fund programs that encourage breeding and protection of the species.

The elephants that are available to hunt are past the breeding age anyway and will not contribute to furthering the survival of the species.

>"a provision in the act allows the government to give permits to import these trophies **if there is evidence that the hunting actually benefits conservation for that species.**"

This adds incentive for big game hunters to go and pay these countries for the opportunity and only applies when there is proof it actually helps conservation. There would also likely be high import fees on these trophies brought back, benefiting the US as well.

the most dangerous game

There’s not enough elephants to have any ivory trade you dingus.

I think we should just kill poachers on sight, that has had saved more rhinos than any other policy

I've been told anybody found poaching in Sri Lanka's national preserves gets shot on sight. Sounds like a good policy to me. If some folks want to do properly managed big game hunting idgaf.

>Legalize ivory trade
>elephant breeders become a thing
>all the ivory you could ever want.

They would be if it were profitable to breed them.

is it ok?

Trump is a dirty fucking nigger.

Fuck him.

Without trophy hunting to control the elephant population the local niggers go out in trucks with machine guns. Fucking liberalism is a mental disease. They constantly make things worse for the sake emotion.

It's to send a message to all the RINOs in Washington. They'll figure out the score when they wake up one morning with an elephant head in their beds.

It's still sadism that appeals to retards. Elephants are noble creatures that live in communities and that mourn their dead with elaborate rituals and have elephant graveyards. The Trumps all deserve bullets for the protection of creatures greater than them.

Local niggers will kill them anyway because the Chinese are fueling the demand for ivory. Trophy hunters just compound the problem. Conserving something by killing it is probably one of the stupidest concepts out there. Killing an exotic animal just to mount it on your wall is one of the most selfish idiotic things you could possibly do. It's literally indefensible. Absolutely nigger-tier.

Packing a gun with a synthetic stock in the veldt

Pig disgusting

Srsly tho nothing wrong with shooting an elephant under the right circumstances

I’m sure there’s a pile of elephants wherever he got liscenced to kill that bull

>doesn't realize elephants have a 8 year gestation period
wew

This is a thinnly veiled threat against the gop. Watch, he will lift the ban on hunting rhinoceros next.

18 months for Asian elephants, 22 months for African elephants.

past that, how would that harm the viability of an ivory farm? It takes 12 years to raise a sturgeon for caviar, and yet we have caviar farms all over the world.

I feel like if we just killed poachers on site they'd be way more dangerous. It'd force them to fire on everybody on sight or else they might be executed.

To protect an obvious dying elephant that brings nothing to the herds sanctuary other than to take up space and resources? Libtards really love their welfare huh?

actually its 18-22 months, you fucking derelict.

>elephant pissed about other elephants losing their heads
pottery

I don't think elephants are practical to breed. They're huge and the males are especially aggressive.

we can't 3d print ivory yet? what 3rd world shithole is this?

I like how libs hyper focus on licensed hunting in africa every time it comes up instead of doing anything at all about the poaching done by the indiginous, which by the way is 100 percent of the problem

Why is this even being discussed.

As far as advocacy goes no one you talk to gives a single fuck about elephants. They might say they do but functionally they do not apply on fuck the situation

>mfw

I have no face.

If parks started selling ivory the market price would fall dramatically

Poaching is banned because elephants are endangered. "Increasing supply" means killing more elephants.

Do you see the fucking problem here?

typical response from MAGA-cuck

have you seen the great lengths humans go to make easy money? we would fucking farm whales if it was legal.
we could genetically modify elephants to grow massive mutant tusks very early in their life cycle or some shit. maybe if the ivory trade was legal we could just gentically modify cattle to grow tusks on top of the endless amount of resources they provide.

Their not, but when thats not the point. If I could sell legal ivory and I was sitting in the middle of fucking africa with a shit ton of land and nothing to do you can bet your ass I would be breeding elephants. People breed fighting bulls just so they have the option to cross some aggression into their bucking stock, I don't see why breeding elephants would not work.

>To protect an obvious dying elephant that brings nothing to the herds sanctuary other than to take up space and resources?
This is like killing your grandma once she hits menopause. Older elephants perform an important educational and communicative function in their societies. They pass on knowledge and help raise responsibility younger elephants.

You, however, are a retard whose grandparents probably can't even love.

Elephants will not exist in the wild in 100 years anyway, Chinese and Niggers will see to that. Who fucking cares.

Noice

>boo boo animals

Literally grow the fuck up

No that's wrong, you can sell ivory without killing an animal

We need private and national parks to make an industry from cutting off elephant tusks and selling them, which can be done by tranquilizing them

This is not to mention the vast amounts of ivory held in stockpiles too

Libshits are only allowed to criticize white men. That's rule #1 in libshitland.

Just don't try to remind them about the absolute state of human trafficking right now, you'd risk shattering their appreciation for Vibrant Culture and leaving all these poor faceless elephants to their doom at the hands of Evil Conservative Hunters.

Its not
>fuck huge animal
>eats a shitton
>22 month gestation period for 1 calf
Maybe if the ivory grew back after it was sawed

LIBTRADS BTFO
TED NUGENT BTFO

lel

WHY DOES THE EARTH NEED ELEPHANTS?

Poor beast,didn't deserve such a horrible fate

Animals perform essential ecosystem functions, don't have such a stupid attitude.

Why does the Earth need niggers?

Kill poachers on site and the problem is solved. Fuck these people

if it meant some dirty lazy afro-niggers wouldnt have to hold a respectable occupation and work for a living, you can bet your ass they would find a way.

Yes because destroying the trinket of an already dead elefant will stop the trade of trinkets

The best way to protect endangered African species is to make niggers an endangered species.

>Elephants will not exist in the wild in 100 years anyway, Chinese and Niggers will see to that. Who fucking cares.
>White people will not exist in the wild in 100 years anyway, Jews and Niggers will see to that. Who fucking cares.

I hunt but could never bring myself to trophy hunt such intelligent and helpless animals. Elephants display emotions and intelligence and it enrages me even more to see them mistreated in captivity.

Indians poach thousands of Walrus in Alaska.
Sell oosiks on FB for booze money even.
Nobody cares because they are Asians and have more rights than other races.

you didnt even know it

Fuck dumbo.

That's just barbaric.

Only a fucking idiot would try to compare an alligator to an elephant. For starters, elephants don't make nests and lay dozens of eggs at a time and alligators don't need dozens of square miles to roam/graze/feed.

The best way to stop poaching is to poach poachers, and every real hunter agrees.

This is the nu/pol/ mindset, absolutely devoid of logic. X happened 1 time in 10,000 lets do it again.
What do you know about the ivory black market?
What do you know about elephant populations?

Kek, implying elephant birthrates can sustain anything regulated.
Poaching would continue because there is too much demand and too little stock.

The other day I was in a thread where 90% of trumpanzees in it were chimping out about some Indians killing an elephant because it was destroying their crops and attacking people

Now it seems that a sudden flip flop on protecting elephants is in order because cum slurping from muh daddy trump has been initiated

#MAGA lol

A lot of try hard trolls in this thread. It actually is fucking

You are thinking small my friend
>fuck huge a amount of simulated meat product
>produces a shit ton of fertilizer
>relatively quick breeding cycle when considering the size of the resources involved
>elephant leather products
>elephant bone fertilizer
>elephant sized draft animals for various projects the locals don't currently have the horsepower to undertake

there are hundreds if not thousands of uses for elephants past their tusks. Hell rent them out to the locals. Imagine how fast a herd of elephants could plow a field, and if they locals don't pay you can stampede the village. Elephant farming is the white mans profession of the 21st century.

This

>Trump is literally Hitler
>Hitler and Goering are both on record saying animal abusers should be executed
>Hitler hated meat eaters
>Once told a dinner time joke "I see you like sausages, maybe you should take my blood and make your own blood sausage"
>Killing elephants is a good thing
>Trump
>Hitler.

things to do:

- remove the human population in Africa to help the wildlife recover and increase the supply
- remove the human populations of China and India to reduce the demand

PROBLEM SOLVED
NOT HARD

No it wouldn't because there is an inexhaustible market for it. A "free" market would only create more demand. Besides, only a micropenis, insectoid, Chink wants ivory in the first place.

Is this true? That's honestly been my ideal job for over a decade. Nothing more exhilarating than hunting a human, and having it be legal.

The niggers must die.

Yes. Because legalising triphy hunting is going to expose markets to the benefits of the elephant carcus.

Maaaaaaaagaaaasaaaaaaa

But when the elephants rampage through nigger villages because they were angry one of their own were killed by humans, we all benefit.

elephants could be introduced to the american plains, it's right up their alley and mammoths used to roam there.

That only happens in a market that can sustain production.

Elephands are pregnant for two years and cannot reproduce fast enough for that

If my grandma is dying and is causing more trouble than what it’s worth, I’d kill her off if it benefits the rest of my struggling family. So idk why you think pathos applies here.

so its symbolism? is trump saying its okay for the GOP to fall?

>nig game hunting

>not knowing a animal personally means I can't say it didn't deserve to have its face cut off while still being alive for endeavors
>leaf
Go fuck you dog,you know him very well

Too bad the British left so they can't maintain wildlife reserves which never existed before whites showed up

Trump dick riding muppet.

Please update the q user thread.

Elephant pregnancy lasts for up to 2 entire years, and it takes quite a few more years for an elephant to grow up into something worth killing for ivory. Kill the poachers with african tire fires. Elephants and better than people.

In certain African countries it used to be instructed by your guides "If you see black man that is not me. You shoot him. He is poaching and will shoot you."

Now the more PC countries have guides and rangers and helicopters patrolling for poachers but I know there's still a few places where you can help "thin the herd" if you know what I mean.

:(

This is really fucking disappointing. Humans can be better than this.

>Hitler hated meat eaters
Hitler was pretty chilled about that topic. He just didn’t eat meat himself.

I like this idea almost as much as the idea of introducing rhinos to the pacific islands west of California. Why hasn't this been seriously considered?

Ive heard it explained like this. Locals dont give a shit about elephants. They eat crops, damage property, ect. The only value they have is to the poachers.
Now if the village can figure out a way to sell an elephant hunt for $10k dollars and then spend the money amongst the village the villagers have a financial incentive to keep the elephants alive. This results in efforts to combat poaching.