Magi 328 spoilers

yonkouprod.com/magi-chapter-328-spoilers/

Translation copy and pasted from /r/magi by 1upand2down

The Reim Empire has officially decided to enter the International Alliance!

The Reim Empire:
Aladdin: Titus! I was surprised to see the news.
Alibaba: Didn't Reim decide not to join the International Alliance?
Titus: Ahh, but everyone reconsidered.

A&A: You reconsidered?

Titus: We tried protecting Reim's territory and culture by not joining the international alliance. But in the long run, is that really what's best for Reim? With the International Alliance and under Sinbad's guidance the world is about to become one. If Reim's current pace is disturbed, it could cause unnecessary wars. (sorry I wasn't quite sure how to translate the first half of this sentence, hopefully the context helps) We were worried about that, and we came to one conclusion.

Alibaba: that is, to join the international alliance?

Titus: Yea

Muu: Miss Scheherazade would certainly want this too. Reim shouldn't avert it's eyes from the rest of the world. In the end that's what she said.

Alibaba: ha,haa....

Titus: What's the matter, Alibaba?

Alibaba: N..no. I understand what you're saying, but. I'm Surprised. Kougyoku, Koumei, Titus, and even Muu, even after taking all that time to decide, you all suddenly changed your minds! Muu, didn't Reim want to preserve it's soverignty?!

Muu: That's true, but...

Cool

That's an awesome color page.

Any more?

Aladdin and Alibaba are visiting Reim, expressing to Titus how surprised they were at the news. Didn’t they choose the path of not entering the IA? Titus said that they thought about it - they were doing it to protect Reim’s culture, but if they look at it from a long term perspective, was it really in Reim’s best interest? Under Sinbad and the IA, the world will be one.

Muu adds that surely this is what Sche would have wanted, and asks about Alibaba’s doubtful reaction, who just replies that he was surprised that after doing something else for all this time, they suddenly decided to change.

This prompts something in Aladdin’s head to click. It can’t be, but… as he remember’s Sinbad’s words about rewriting the rules of the rukh, he notices it - it looks like the rukh of everyone has been altered.

Once outside, Aladdin tells Alibaba about what Sinbad did (meaning, those two didn’t get altered somehow, I suppose).

Next scene is those two now visiting Sinbad. At their questions, he snaps back if they want to maintain an irrational world?! He once again complains about Solomon and his definition of “hope”, saying how he (Sinbad) unified everything, and basically accusing Aladdin of “trying to disturb the world”.

Aladdin replies that he has seen people who have chosen to fight something out of their own will, so he can’t agree with Sinbad. In response, Sinbad asks him to “release” them from Alma Toran (I’m not sure about this line). If Aladdin goes to the Sacred Palace, surely he can rewrite the rukh again, but that would be “Aladdin’s Will”. How is that different from what he did? Or actually, if the magi from that past destroyed world were to push his opinion on them… that would be really arrogant.

This makes Aladdin turn to Alibaba - what does he think? Sinbad asks him as well - who is right?

Why are they asking Alibaba what he thinks? It's not like they're gonna do what he says anyway. Both Sinbad and Aladdin are too full of themselves to listen to anyone who disagrees with them.

To know if he is with them or against them.

This is all so insane

God dammit. I know why Sinbad doing all of this but more and more I really start to hate what is he doing.

He's only doing it because he's a self-centered prick. He's always had a superiority complex he just masks it with a guise of 'for the greater good'

Why Sinbad care about Alibaba's opinion ? that's just dumb. He really don't need this Guy at all.

Dumb way to give him a purpose

There is not reason to attack Alibaba if he is on his side.

Good, Alibaba making a hard decision is always great to read

Because of Alibaba's influence on Aladdin i guess

Does anyone else hate this sinbad sacred palace asspull?

Yep! Right here! I think it's fucking stupid. only thing worse than a gary stu protagonist is a gary stu antagonist

I used to hate Sinbad but after the sacred palace arc, i sudden got an urge to put his dick in my mouth

what the fuck?

No, I was already tired of every arc ending with Solomon Wisdom bullshit.

Alibaba is a thorn to Sinbad. Sinbad could never understand why people prefer Alibaba to him.
Sinbad can only be satisfied if he completely defeats Alibaba, makes Alibaba admit that Sinbad is right.
All of this is simply because Sinbad is arrogant.

The mangaka need to give him a dumb choice to make him relevant, more useless main character than Ichigo.

>only thing worse than a gary stu protagonist is a gary stu antagonist
I think both are shit, but if I had to choose, I think I prefer a gary stu antagonist. I just can't deal with gary stu MCs.

For thousand of hundred years of peace

>could never understand why people prefer Alibaba to him.
What people? Only Aladdin chose Alibaba over Sinbad.

And that was one people too many, as far as Sinbad is concerned.

One individual is considered a person not people.

Not really as far as Sinbad seems to be concerned. Everything is just apparently his playground anyway. His "greater good" is simply his subjective viewpoint forcefully applied to everyone else. Disagree? Get rukh mindfucked until you do agree.

What the hell are you talking about? We are talking about semantics here.
>Not really as far as Sinbad seems to be concerned
Are you saying that Sinbad considers that a person(singular) is people(plural)?

This is pointless.

Alibaba will always side with aladdin so who gives a shit?

>If Aladdin goes to the Sacred Palace, surely he can rewrite the rukh again

This would be a joke if be simply lets him like that

The shota grew up?

>How is that different from what he did? Or actually, if the magi from that past destroyed world were to push his opinion on them… that would be really arrogant.
Is Sinbad retarded?

He literally brainwashed the world and wants to control everyone's destiny for thousands of years. Does this not make him an arrogant fuck or is Sinbad sucking his own dick so much that he doesn't care?

y-your just a human!

Because he was special (to some extent) He thought that he was more special and that everything he does is justified because he's special. It doesn't help that people keep fucking calling him special and keep pumping his already inflated ego even more

Obviously the super ultra singularity god doesn't care as long as he's the boss. If Sinbad's the one forcing his opinion on the world it's alright.

>Does this not make him an arrogant fuck

He's the god of the verse though

Are you stupid? Alibaba is Aladdin's best friend and chosen King. He obviously highly values him. If Sinbad can get Alibaba on his side, then that's a massive blow to Aladdin.

Sinbad a shit

Morgiana is the cutest girl to ever exist.

Yes. He honestly thinks that rewriting reality again so everyone gets there free will back is as bad as what he just did. Even though the majority of the original inhabitants of Solomon's world all consented to losing their monstrous bodies and becoming equals. Nope, being all compelled to agree with him is what he considers the right course of action and any attempt to change that is just as terrible as what he did to everyone else.

I used to like Sinbad as a character, then he became boring and whiny. He needs to get mindbroken again.

What will Baba say?

"Fuck all this, I just wanted to get married in peace."

>You're both faggots, I'm gonna make my own destiny. With blackjack! And hookers!

>AlibabaAladdin & HakuJudar v. the World

FUCK YES
EDGEBOYS AND HOPEBOYS

Who wants to marry a Fish?

Baba will mostlikely saying that nothing is right or wrong and humans need pain and suffering in order to truly know and appreciate happiness and peace or something like this

If Baba also get mindfucked will Aladdin can still keep being sane ? Or will he also go rage-mode like Arba

Looks like it's heading that direction with Sinbad changing everyones rukh. It's going to be depressing seeing Alibaba fighting against his friends, and even more depressing if Morgiana stays against him. As we saw last chapter, it looks like she's being subtly influenced too.

I'm not so sure about Hakuryuu and Judar. Aladdin and Alibaba we know are outside of SInbad's influence, but how can we say the same for edgebros right now? Especially since we know that Magi can be affected, as evidenced by Titus and Yunan.

I think Morgiana will be fine, things weren't as bad with her if they made up in two seconds.

Aladdin does.

Are the ones who stayed a while in the Dark Continent unaffected or is it just the Magis and Alibaba(because he stay in limbo for a while)?

>subtly
Mor of all people suddenly becoming passionately political and sucking Sinbad's metaphorical dick was as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face.

I'm betting it on Judar mentioning that he didn't feel anything when Aladdin mentioned the change in rukh.
And if he's safe then by hook or by crook, he'll shield Hakuryuu.

Good on him, he has great taste.

>Lode

I meant that he's not completely just taking control over everyone. If he wanted to I'm sure he could have exerted enough influence on her to make her completely fall out of love with him.

Her being affected wasn't subtle at all though, her little outburst on politics was completely out of character for her.

I think Sinbad doesn't really care about who Baba sticks his dick into.

Apparently not.

Probably not, but he knows Mor is close to Baba, so he was probably trying to use her as a means of influencing him.

Pretty subtle considering that he could destroy the Magi multiverse with one flick at this point. I don't even understand why he plays games, he could do just about anything he wants in the universe/multiverse, with at best very minor restrictions since he isn't boundlessly above absolutely everything.

Because he's a cocky little faggot who thinks he can waltz over everyone no sweat. It's bitten him in the ass before and it'll bite him again, God or no.

No, I agree with that. I just don't think he cares enough to actually make them break up or stop loving each other. It's not very relevant to him.

Oh, no, he's not THAT petty.

I want my husbando Hakuryuu.

>It's bitten him in the ass before and it'll bite him again, God or no.
Sinbad is the God of the Magiverse, which consists of infinite universes. Ugo said: "広義では世界は存在し" ( meaning Infinite, not "無数の" (countless of) btw.).
Sinbad replaced Ugo though, and claimed Godhood, so it would be illogical of anything in the Magiverse to hurt him in any way possible, just by seeing at how powerful he is (he could destroy these infinite worlds easily, as I mentioned before), we can assume that his durability and what not is equal to that, considering how most Magi characters are, at best, mountain busters, nothing could even begin to hurt him, much less kill him.

The only beings that could kill him are beings that have stronger physical abilities and prowess in general, insane hax, or are beings of a higher dimension (5d being stomps a 4d being, 4d being stomps a 3d beings, 3d being stomps a 2d being etc etc...), which there are a lot, such as U-DO, Hitoshura, Elder God Demonbane, TOAA, Featherine Augustus Aurora, Hajun etc etc... However, beings such as Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann are still either slightly, or massively below him

So yeah, Sinbad will 100% lose due to massive PIS or something like that.

Fuck off, Judar.

How is Morgiana so sexy? I love her so much.

Krillin could probably stomp him.

Sinbad in his current state can destroy an infinite amount of the 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums, which makes Krillin nothing but a speck of dust compared to him.

Regular human Sinbad though, gets stomped by everyone in DBZ, including Krillin, that is true.

You're forgetting the the only thing Sinbad has control over is the rukh of the Magiverse. Any character outside of it wouldn't give a fuck. Krillin still stomps.

Does Sinbad even give a fuck about Alibaba or was he always just another tool to him?

>being this delusional
Sinbad scales from Ugo (who is very powerful if you still remember), he replaced him and is the new guardian of the Holy Palace, he wouldn't be called a God if all he had going fot his was rukh control/manipulation.

Yes, he would, since that applies specifically to the Magi world and no other world in fiction. It doesn't mean shit for anyone else but Magi characters. Sorry, but Sinbad is still very weak when compared to other characters out there.

>Baba shitposting on Sup Forums

Procreation when?

>ugo
>the guy who got bodyblocked by seven of his own creations not ten chapters after saying how that was impossible.

Granted that whole series of events was a massive asspull, but God in Magi doesn't seem all that impressive.

Soon.

After all, it's for the peace of the hundreds of thousands of years.

Their child's first word will be "Sinbad".

It's more about the abilities that said characters have, rather than blatant feats that need showing. Just because SSJ1 Goku has never explicitly destroyed a planet like frieza did, doesn't mean that SSJ 1 Goku can't destroy a planet.

When I mean ''God'', I don't mean an Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent being now, but rather a being that is in general incredibly powerful like Ugo is (so I guess a non-capital G god). Ugo has complete control over the Magiverse which is said to have an infinite amount of universes, which goes to show what kind of tremendous damage he could do if he really wanted to. Ugo still feels emotions like a human being, and his loneliness has made him somewhat mentally unstable, which is how he got tricked.
Hax can also overturn a character who's more powerful, but that doesn't undermine his strength in regards to attack potency or durability.

Ugo is enormously more powerful than Ill Illah who is considered a god, a god above a god, Sinbad scales from him and can do what he wants to the Magiverse, which would mean he could destroy the Magi multiverse, or a multiverse in general, or characters with multiversal durability. Saying this doesn't apply to other universes would be like saying Elder God Demonbane can't destroy the DBZ universe because it's part of another fictional universe or something like that.

However, Sinbad can use the rukh to his advantage, which doesn't mean he could manipulate or use Ki from DBZ or chakra from Naruto, because that is a fundamentally completely different component/thing from what Magi uses, but the fundamental laws of most universes are usually considered not all too different from each verse unless explicitly stated so.

At the very least I could settle with saying that Sinbad is a universal/multi-universal force who is as powerful as Ill Illah, but weaker than Ugo, but I'm certain Sinbad is at least as powerful as Ugo since he scales from him in every regard.

Don't you have Sinbad to be worrying about, Baba?

Their first child will be Sinbad's reincarnation.

They will make cute cats. CUTE.

I can't wait to see all the Sinbadbabies crying about asspull when he gets rekt like the little bitch he is, specially when the little hypocrites didn't say anything about how Sinbad actually getting to do all these things is the biggest asspull in the series so far.

How is Alibaba this cute? He makes me want to snuggle with him.

3meta5me