The true reincarnated jesus is "clinging to life" in a hospital tonight. doctors say "just a matter of time"...

the true reincarnated jesus is "clinging to life" in a hospital tonight. doctors say "just a matter of time". he was crucified and vilified in this life, unjustly, the same way he was in the previous incarnation that we all know.

tmz.com/2017/11/15/charles-manson-hospitalized-near-death/

his story is the one that shines the light upon our own hypocrisy. our own inadequacy. our own fear and ignorance. for a man who the government openly admits never murdered anyone to have been condemned to death for murder, only to be narrowly spared by californias abolishment of the death penalty, so that he could rot for decades in the prison hell.

RIP Manson. Hope you find some light and some peace in the next life that was robbed from you, in your childhood, in this one.

There is no justice in this world. Our "justice" system is blind, and attacks those that tell the truth and live their lives in the natural and proper way, while protecting the most insane and corrupt and dangerous.

if manson is not the true reincarnation of jesus, he at the very least carries a bit of the messianic soul within him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ
youtu.be/o2oZWpqtNi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_Hearst
youtu.be/1ihTE5cxUCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lL506MtS-OI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your autism is showing user

He actually tried to start a race war.

>5'2"

and nothing of value was lost

If the race war starts before Charles Manson dies he was right all along. Very close race...

Manson is a spook. the murders didnt happen. the trial was a show. exactly the same bullshit as OJ.
All brought to you by your unfriendly c i a

Mason the Manlet

Some dude calls him once and a while and puts it on YouTube, it’s heartbreaking because he’s already gone in the head. I hate seeing old people struggle to remeber or talk

good riddance. what a creep.

I bet he thought no one would forget him back then.

Finally! This piece of shit is dead

Gives credence to the "angry manlet" meme

And here you are talking about him... Almost as if... You never forgot him...

why are all the most famous/infamous people in history manlets?

Charlie was right about HelterSkelter, it's happening now.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

Literally had his own harem of psycho women that would kill for him.

Yeah but he was short so....

Can someone make me a punished Manson

why do you sounds exactly like jew goy family guy comedy?

Definitely one of my favorites

>psycho women
>roasties

MANSON WAS POSSESSED AND BUILT A CULT WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OH WAIT JESUS

So is he dead yet

manson did nothing wrong

Wait. When did he get crucified?

youtu.be/o2oZWpqtNi4

What a faggot you are.

he'll be fine. don't worry.

It's only a matter of time.

Yeah but look at what he had to do to pick up roasties. If he was a Chad he could have started a harem cult from the comfort of his own home legally.

JUST

He believed in giving back ten times what you take from the earth, he really was a good man and he never once admitted giving those crazy druggies the order to kill those people. Is it so hard to believe that the druggy lied on him to get their own sentencing reduced?

I like Mr. Manson as much as the next guy but if you compare him to Jesus one more time I'll heckin' shoot ya in your face

Yet he was perfectly proportioned.

For The Shire.

Still aesthetic tho

>your autism is showing user

It always does...

Where have you been hiding?

>Kill a random pregnant bitch and some other randos
>Because they happened to live in the house one of your drugged out beta male groupies used to live in years ago
>Realize how much of a colossal fuckup this is
>invent entire ideology to pretend to be crazy because otherwise you're just a fucking retard
>Have to spend the rest of your life selling said crazy ideology just to avoid admitting to yourself just how incredibly you done fucked up
>Die hated anyway

Don't forget the miles of cock that have been up this little guys ass. It's well known he lives almost entirely off the cum he sucks down from his more then willing cellmates.

You nublettes have no idea the power of CM. Hell, your mammies and pappies weren't alive when the SLA, and Jim Jones (ever heard of 'Drinking the Koolaid'/) and the Zodiac Killer.

Christ, it's as though fucking plebs don't even bother to history...

Pic related:

Sausage: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_Hearst

Excerpt:

>In the weeks before he was murdered in Jonestown, Guyana, Representative Leo Ryan was collecting signatures for Hearst's release,[76] mentioning his own Synanon mass death threats, comparisons to Manson, and questions of the Hearst case. Actor John Wayne, speaking after the Jonestown cult deaths, said it was odd that people had accepted the fact that Jim Jones had brainwashed 900 human beings into mass suicide, but would not accept that a group like the Symbionese Liberation Army could have brainwashed a kidnapped teenage girl.

lol, you retards are still flogging this hoax?
everyone with half a brain knows 'the Family' Manson and the Tate 'murders' were a psyop, hoax and false flag

MK Ultra

he will die alone, but really, how different is that compared to the vast majority of faggots in here? you too will die alone, no education, no training, no girlfriends, just some fag scar on your forehead that you memed into oblivion. this is a losers way out, and it will be a lot similar to yours. thats right. In my journey in life I have worked with old fucks who had nothing, and believe me, it is the most fucked up way to go, and it is the same predicament you will see, believe it.

i mean it's not like it hard to kill yourself

you have to find something to do in the absence of banging sluts.

He didn't kill anyone and no one has ever said he did, he's accused of giving the order but has always denied it, plus he never acted crazy he just uses biker slang and over dramatizes hes actions rarely when talking.

Whatever, is Ted all right?

>hasn't taken the Manson-pill

When's your next video, Styx?

Don't forget his music
youtu.be/1ihTE5cxUCQ

He did nothing wrong. Stupid, weak people deserve to be taken advantage of.

Aren't Liberals the ones that don't reproduce?

he makes some good points
do you have a quick rundown?

Luke 21:8 KJV
[8] And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Matthew 24:24-28 KJV
[24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. [25] Behold, I have told you before. [26] Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. [27] For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. [28] For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Charles Manson is literally antichrist and will burn in hell forever for exalting himself in the place of Jesus

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=lL506MtS-OI

>the Jews won't let the second world war stop
why didn't we fucking listen

Hegel's Dialectic

so I just realized i dont know much about the real and true actual facts surrounding this fag. im sure there is a lot of shit on bing, but can someone feed me the Sup Forums version?

At least we are 56% white

Hell awaits you Charles Manson. They have a space reserved just for you.

Bogged

HELTER SKELTER

There is no matter, there is no time

Dad?

wtf, the race war never happened? I was so sure he was right

The whole case is filled with shit & holes.

man who the fuck let this happen. America has all of these guns but we get fucked and let it happen

hitler, napoleon, stalin, Mussolini, duterte. Are lanklets just jealous they don't have the manlet rage power to move nations and effect cultures? Perhaps 21st century hitler will be manlet too.

he kinda does look Mexican tho

he was right about helter skelter, just way too early

the fucked up thing is i just finished watching aquarius a few weeks ago barely knowing anything about charles manson, found some webms of him on /gif/ recently and now today he's dying.

Is 5'9 really a "manlet"

lets also not forget the manlet putin. And kim jong un.

Acid is a helluva drut

He started a cult of dumbass hippies and made them murder some kike's wife or something.

My best m8 developed psychosis and thought he shared the same soul as Charles Manson

HE WAS JUST FOUND DEAD !!!

I believe he will reincarnate ;_;7

read it.

he could have been a great musician desu

False news

>Death to the fascist insect that preys upon the life of the people.

um, grats?

I guess I'm a manlet then. I'll see you fucks at the election.

Anything under 6' is manlet.

Shallow grave so his body can rot beneath the blistering central valley sun.

looks interesting. Got a pdf or am I gonna have to go physical?

sleep well sweet prince

I am a manlet and austrian.

Just hold my beer..

its on libgen

he stole those clothes from a black drug dealer that he shot.

Will you combine your manlet rage syndrome and super autism to be the shining light in the darkness the lanklet soft "men" has let happen? It will be your duty as a pent up angry no way fag manlet to lead your people.

Idk anything about him but was he apart of mk ultra? I feel like he would be apart of that .

>why do you sounds exactly like jew goy family guy comedy?
what's a jew goy family guy comedy ? I dunno, what's a jew goy family guy comedy wid you !

>cannot even tell if this is CIAniggers trolling or yet another redpill I wasn't prepared for
I hate this place sometimes.

based cowboy