Stephen Colbert Sexual Assault!

Why the fuck aren't we using social media to make false rape accusations against prominent libcucks?

I'm too much of a brainlet to organize an operation but I think it has some real potential.

Some ideas

1) Make fake twitter accounts and get false accusations trending
2) Contact journalists and try to peddle fake stories
3) bombard various social media sites with fake stories
4) remember to talk about shit like "We believe survivors"

We should really take advantage of this retarded trend of trashing people with unsubstantiated claims

why make fake ones when all of our enemies have real ones?

funny joke faggit

>make false accusations
>real victims start to speak out
>???
>profit!

You raped me Jon, and you know it. I just reported you to the canadian police

Weak attempt by an Alphabet agency to entrap anons.

Keith Olberman exposed his penis to me at a party in 1998

You too?

screenshotted. Now even if one does come out I'll just post this on reddit and get 10,000 upvotes and no one will believe it.

You'd just be watering down the real ones you faggot

>Russian Sup Forums bots spam fake sexual assault accusations

The media is waiting for this to happen so they can cover their asses. Kill yourself.

This thread is in violation of Global Rule 1

You don't have to make false accusations, it will come out soon enough
>Good friends with Podesta
>Starred in "Strangers with Candy"
>"Teaches" young catholic children on weekends (Google it)

Because the sexual misconduct allegations are a distraction from the real news.

No

Stop shilling, no shadowy "alt right" group is organizing false accusations against all the liberal cultural icons. They're going down and it has nothing to do with Sup Forums

You stand with sex offenders. You will need to come to terms with the fact that your idols superficial concern for women exists solely to lure them within raping distance.

Just make some fake twitter accounts and make some falseflag rape allegations. I know you'll try.

Because it's illegal and they have the spare cash to sue the fuck out of you for defamation. Their image and reputation IS their paycheck... Idiot.

no because however degenerate we are we aren't sniveling treacherous kikes

no need to make anything up when the truth is more shocking

Because when you make shit up, you're no better than the establishment. Only trolls or noobs suggest such things.

Eat dicks, user. Shame.

>Make fake twitter accounts and get false accusations trending
No. We can win this while being honest.

So far all the real accusations, besides possibly the ones aimed at Roy Moore, have been aimed at Jews, globalists, and lefties.

>leftist celebs start getting fake rape accusations
>media can confirm that some of these are alt-right Russian Nazi troll cyberbullies
>leftists get uppity and use this as justification to ignore rape any accusations that might arise against their favorite left-leaning celebs
>leftist celebs can now get away with rape
How about no? Far-left men are constantly getting accused of this shit anyway, just let the house burn down with them inside.

>I'm too much of a brainlet
says all we need to know. i mean certainly wouldn't be easily traced back to your retarded ass post and thus make many claims invalid and absolve the retarded libs that are already being destroyed because they are sex perverts by giving them the 'muh 4 chins prank' defense.
>OP kill yourself

faggot idea

Primarily because it's not ethical.
Secondarily because it's not necessary, there are plenty of actual degeneracy to expose.

This. Why would we need to make them up, when we dont need to?

#metoo!

k im in

You wouldn’t get anywhere anyways - these celebrity “take-downs” are being done in a very controlled fashion, in my opinion

>brainlet
Confirmed.
Why muddy the waters when it's happening on it's own?
Please KYS

>lets fake narratives

wow, what a great way to discredit ideologies. thanks (((op)))!

colbert probably literally tortures and kills children as part of his catholic secret society that has some campground in the midwest... really creepy stuff, dude.

why make stuff up about him when the real info is probably far worse than what we would come up with...

I heard that McCain gave intelligence to the NVA for hairless rice paddy pussy. Any chance anyone from Vietnam can ask around?

This man is a (shill) ignore this shit. I know this is Sup Forums but we have to try to remain sane, if you want to actually remain stable and want any of your movements to be taken seriously. Sage in all fields