gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3415176
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/gZmkiMa.jpg
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg
imgur.com/a/2sC60
imgur.com/a/omOEJ
imgur.com/a/RZ1lL
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/show-by-rock/images/5/51/Ultra_Studdo!_Lyna.png/revision/latest?cb=20150622103856)
imgur.com/2dbbca90-4898-4271-8c80-d26a496a2f0e
dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg
imgur.com/a/zrd0S
imgur.com/a/1Nsjt
imgur.com/a/lKLsX),
i.imgur.com/saWD65r.jpg)
catbox.moe/c/9jm9gh
files.catbox.moe/gevf3m.jpg
files.catbox.moe/o0pq2w.png
imgur.com/a/xgBOW
imgur.com/a/SXM4d
imgur.com/a/o559N
pastebin.com/6CCZsFUq
pastebin.com/NzV8HkWE
pastebin.com/udyffNsr.
imgur.com/a/4oEDj
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5598214,
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5605335
imgur.com/a/43lkO
imgur.com/a/cFid7
youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
i.imgur.com/tgXUogq.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
i.imgur.com/BpEtOdq.jpg
imgur.com/a/54dGS
imgur.com/a/T4YEv
i.imgur.com/pDLoQVu.jpg
i.imgur.com/sY7CB6d.png
i.imgur.com/W5dlq7Q.jpg
i.imgur.com/q2MMKxd.jpg
imgur.com/a/KzoQc
imgur.com/a/Us2fT
imgur.com/a/gCyUq)
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A joint request with Nowi, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Doing the pocky game with SI.

Tharja refs - imgur.com/a/fdPxg
SI refs - imgur.com/a/jHKHG

Good morning, requesting please:
- Orihime holding a pocky stick with her lips, facing the viewer
- Orihime teaching Ion how to bake donuts or eating donuts together
- Orihime wearing the outfit of Fusion Zamasu (if you color it, I’d like for it to have the colors of her final war outfit) imgur.com/a/W1vuh
Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- dressed as Erika, the Knight-Maid Swordcraft leader from Shadowverse imgur.com/a/3WKVm

- something cute like this imgur.com/a/61umj for Pocky Day, which is today

- picking up a Rowlet just like this imgur.com/a/iTbI1

kisekae reference: imgur.com/a/KwGq0

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Since its the third anniversary of when I fell in love with Mai Natsume, I would like to request Mai wearing an evening dress similar to one of these (with her hair ribbon matching its color):
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1978444
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1594109
i.imgur.com/IiiwZM8.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai lying down with sweets on her body or alternatively standing and presenting them on her chest similarly to these images:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/843683
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1477712

Good morning or afternoon everybody!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari from the series ARIA, please!
To be more specific, I would like to request something based on A "whole new World/Ce rêve bleu" from Aladdin youtube.com/watch?v=xjNShWM2FN4 where Akari would show me the world on her gondola instead of a magic carpet!

Though if you want to do something else, that's alright too as long as it not ill minded or too sexy.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! Monday the 14th it's Cosmos' birthday, so I'm requesting:

-Some SI interactions like him giving her flowers of her namesake (my.mixtape.moe/oqwylj.jpg)
-Since today is Pocky day, requesting her and SI doing this: (my.mixtape.moe/hstfab.jpg)
-PoV of her receiving a wedding ring
-Or another non-lewd situation that you feel drawing.

SI reference: my.mixtape.moe/tgjrwz.png

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Shion wearing a cat hoodie and/or her trying to set up a game of the mouse trap board game
Example of cat hoodies: imgur.com/a/w8KxF (has some 3d)
Anything cute of her is fine
thanks in advance

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing some angel themed lingerie complete with wings and halo
• In an oversized t-shirt or sweater dress opening it up and inviting the view inside with her
• Anything with her as a cute pixie fairy

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting more of my Kobori in her comfy casual clothes, holding a pocky stick with her mouth as if she wants the viewer to play the pocky game with her.
my.mixtape.moe/vyqoys.png
my.mixtape.moe/jzvrha.jpg

Optionally, in preparation for our anniversary on the 27th, I would love to see her wearing an elegant dress for our anniversary date. Have it be POV, with her asking "How does it look, user?". That, or a love confession, also in POV format.

Anything else is fine.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, something birthday themed. For example, a POV of her giving the viewer a birthday cake, a gift, or doing something romantic, cute or cutelewd. But really anything like that would be great!

If lewd, it should be in a reasonably in-character way. I.E. 60:40, cute:lewd ratio. Avoid anything 'slutty', please.

Requesting my wonderful amazing and beautiful husbando Law.

It would really mean a lot if you drew him hugging me, but maybe being tsun about it, giving user headpats, or receiving headpats from user or something cute and couple-y.
reference: imgur.com/a/hK5pp
Alternatively if you don't feel like drawing a couple, Something of him wearing a hoodie and shorts on a night beach stroll would be cute.

Thanks and have a good weekend.

Requesting long haired Eureka.

-Embarrassed and trying to cover up.
-Tastefully nude with her hair/scenery covering up her unmentionables
-In a silky bed, in lingerie, maybe with stuffed animals

for some non lewd stuff of her regular appearance:
-Lying down in a field stargazing.
-Something romantic with SI i.imgur.com/aCLYKMz.png
-Lounging about, acting sleepy.

Anything cute also works, thank you for considering.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing a shoulderless sweater (Examples: files.catbox.moe/c6lnsb.png files.catbox.moe/6hc75s.jpg )

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir waking up in bed from a POV shot, the morning rays shining upon her body, illuminating her cutness and beauty.
Or since it's pocky day, requesting her wanting to have a pocky kiss with user/SI, or a POV pocky kiss.

If neither does not fit yer fancy, almost anything would be appreciated!

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

SI reference: a.pomf.cat/woqhsn.jpg

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing an american flag bikini with fireworks going off behind her in the background or while doing something really patriotic.
>Flag Bikini's: i.imgur.com/CBpQL1S.jpg

Or, wearing the Starlight Academy school uniform.
>Starlight Uniform: i.imgur.com/j6MYHyv.jpg

Or, eating cake together with Tamaki.
>Tamaki Reference: i.imgur.com/D3FcvKZ.jpg

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, it's getting cold outside so I'd like to see her wearing a nice cream-colored scarf with her biking outfit (brown leather jacket, poofy light brown pants).

Maybe she wants to share it with me as well..?

Here's a handy reference in case you may want to draw something involving her bike: imgur.com/a/0OJuR

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

This November marks my 10th anniversary with Etna, I'd like to request Etna and my SI at their wedding in one of the wedding dresses and the tux, during some point of the ceremony.
Or perhaps Etna wearing that lovely dress to a date.
Of course if you can think of something else fitting for an anniversary that would be perfectly fine too.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Requesting my darling Miia having fun out at a shopping district doing anything fun with Rin Eba.
Like shopping for clothes, playing an arcade game, any mall activity you can think of. Anything funny or cute would be fine.

That aside, something like Miia in a bedlah like Princess Jasmine's or this Umbreon gijinka cosplay would be nice. Without the ears on the hood (imgur.com/a/Y0QBm)

Really, anything nice is fine by me. Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
Thank you in advance.

Posting for Tamakibro

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well this week. Today I'm trying something different, so I have no specific request in mind. Requesting my love Tamaki please, anything cute and lewd within reason is greatly appreciated. Below is a list of booru tags that, if they interest you, may be used in any combination:

pastebin.com/7zxVKES3

Also, joint requesting Tamaki and Kobeni having cake together!
Kobeni ref: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg

Thanks for reading, and have a fun taking-it-easy filled weekend!

Requesting Hibiki with pocky in her mouth looking at the viewer.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally dressed in warm clothing and drinking hot chocolate, but anything else is fine too.

Hello everyone, hope all is good. This weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi wearing the green shirt and black cap in the reference, left and right respectively, if you could draw the logos and words on the shirt and cap that would be great, but her drawn just wearing a shirt and cap works too. ( ref: u.nya.is/lyvzbh.png )

Alternatively, her drawn watching TV and being comfy, maybe eating oranges or popcorn or something like that ( ref:u.nya.is/qzszae.png ) those aside I'll be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, all I ask is it not be lewd or suggestive, thank you. I appreciate it, have a great weekend.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing aviator glasses and being all cool like:

u.nya.is/vqwzun.png
u.nya.is/gyhopc.png
u.nya.is/lgiiaf.jpg

Or me and Ai going on a date at the Golden Gate Bridge:

u.nya.is/mludye.jpg
SI ref: u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Kagura wearing her yellow jacket outfit, please!

Outfit reference: imgur.com/8IYgnPG

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting *Hyun-ae sleeping in cryogenic chamber.

Anything else cute is fine too

Requesting my lovely Anna walking a Rockruff

Ref: i.imgur.com/V0R7y1c.png

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- wearing cozy winter wear with a big scarf, maybe even sharing it. POV would be really cute, or anything warm and winter weather related
- holding one of these plush doggos and hugging it i.imgur.com/ETjcxPO.jpg
- cosplaying one of these Outfits imgur.com/a/g6rr4
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose
- wearing CUTE ribbons
- with braid or ponytail
- playing Yugioh against another waifu/husbando having lots fun

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all!

It was our anniversary yesterday. So I would like to request come cute anniversary things with Aigis.

This image, but with her and the crystal heart blue instead of red i.imgur.com/ma2ysc7.jpg
Her in a wedding dress imgur.com/a/qNuBog
Just My SI on any form of date with her or from a POV angle if you want
Her holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed, while I am looking semi confused
Any other SI interaction stuff would be cute, but as always if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.
SI: imgur.com/qudvyTU

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Sawyer sitting sideways in a comfy recliner, after a hard day at work, similar to this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3415176
Dressed down and wearing her striped shirt, panties, and socks, with a gamepad (probably a SNES, Playstation or Saturn controller) in her hands, looking at a TV screen somewhere outside of frame.

Or just her making a cute yandere face, a lot like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

Optionally, if someone wants to draw an image based on this cosplay pic:
i.imgur.com/gZmkiMa.jpg
Shotgun can be a basic Mossberg 590 with olive drab green stock and pump.

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses, sexy swimsuits and various cool and fashionable outfits.
I love cute chibi drawings, I would also not mind something drawn in the style of Nichijou, Bkub or P&S. I also love guns, so I'm always open for that.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Risty wearing this shirt: i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg

Or her in this outfit: imgur.com/a/2sC60

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, her posing/showing off her muscles with Incineroar: imgur.com/a/omOEJ

Good morning.

Requesting my dear Barnaby.
Either offering the viewer a Pocky stick
or
dressed as any American comic hero you see fits (I'm most familiar with DC comics).
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

I miss when WWD was a simple pic and a "pretty please".

nobody fucking cares, make a request or shut up

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit in Mahoyo, optionally sitting with crossed legs or in another pose that emphasizes her legs. Feel free to replace the fishnets with regular pantyhose if you like.
Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/RZ1lL

Requesting Natsuki initiating pocky game, or something else pocky related.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Isnt that what new game guy did? He got delivered pretty often too

#rekt

Please don't start any off-topic posting this early.

Hello! And I hope you have a good weekend!

Some ideas with my wonderful waifu Jessica Ushiromiya:

-Enjoying some hot cocoa and in some fluffy pajamas!
- Dressed as a classy succubus (not even Halloween themed but if you believe Halloween goes on, then be my guest!), cutelewd is fine!
- Or cosplaying as Lyna from Show by Rock! (vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/show-by-rock/images/5/51/Ultra_Studdo!_Lyna.png/revision/latest?cb=20150622103856)
- ... Or even in ouji-kei outfits. (blob:imgur.com/2dbbca90-4898-4271-8c80-d26a496a2f0e )

Or anything that can fit her! (Tomboyish-que ideas are encouraged! But having her in pretty dresses of your choice is fine!)

Also I do want to ask the WTCfag user from last weekend about this "joint request".

Good morning, WWD!

Requesting my beloved C.C. smiling in a gently optimistic way while wearing nothing but an American flag, preferably the 13-star variant used in the early years of independence.

Larger C.C. ref (I hope you don't need one for the flag, though):

dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg

Fun fact: the form of the early flag wasn't consistent, so you can easily alter it somewhat and remain historically accurate, as long as you retain thirteen stars and thirteen stripes along with red, white, and blue.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu wearing a Christmas themed sukumizu outfit. Anything cute is also fine, thanks for considering.

Hello WWD!

Requesting anything cute with my waifu, Arche Klein.

Thank you for your time, and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Kneesocks, anything goes.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see him drawn in bkub's style: imgur.com/a/zrd0S
Something pocky day related would be great too, like him holding a box of pocky and blushing and avoiding eye contact or him offering pocky like this imgur.com/a/1Nsjt

Thank you for considering and have a great weekend!

Hello everyone

Requesting my dear Diana:
* Dressed as Invoker from Dota 2 with the Dreamleague set (imgur.com/a/lKLsX), preferrably with 1 blue and 2 purple orbs (i.imgur.com/saWD65r.jpg)
Of course anything will be welcome, but please keep it cute or only slightly lewd/cutelewd.

Thanks and have a great weekend

I'd rather get to 500 so we can start the collages.

Many drawfags come here for ideas. Also most peeople add they are fine with different things.

Requesting my wonderful husbando, Reigen Arataka.
-him with a pocky stick in his mouth, with a sly/smug grin while looking at the viewer.

Thanks and hope you have a nice weekend.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Wearing a swimsuit and crouched over a tidal pool, prodding the local fauna with a twig. Critters can also be horrifying monstrosities.
-Curled up in bed with rumpled sheets tangling her limbs.

Anything else is also fine - lewd, elegant, cute or otherwise.

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated, including pieces with tasteful nudity or a cutelewd focus, so please feel free to experiment with any ideas you may have.
Her source franchise is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control', further references for her can be found here: catbox.moe/c/9jm9gh

Ideas for pocky day:
-Holding a stick of pocky in her mouth as if offering to share it with the viewer.
-Sharing a Midas note with my SI in a style similar to the pocky game.
Midas note / SI references: files.catbox.moe/gevf3m.jpg / files.catbox.moe/o0pq2w.png

Standard ideas:
-Dressed up as a mahou shoujo.
-Hugging a yes/no pillow while embarrassed or to be a tease.
-Wearing some oversized clothes, like an open hoodie.
-Lying comfortably on a large bed while wearing some tasteful lingerie or a partially transparent nightgown.

Thank you for reading, please be sure to enjoy your weekend.

Kindly requesting Colette smiling.

Also a gigantic thanks to Rori from last week, really adore your cutelewd art as always.

pocky

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda.

In the novels, she takes training seriously and spares just enough energy to walk herself home. She also loves to eat and gets furious whenever someone takes food that she believes was rightfully hers. She got into a fight because of food and interrupted a serious meeting just to suggest a snack break.

A 4koma of her entering an eating contest and user wondering where all the food she eats goes would be nice.

I'd love to see anything cute or tasteful lewd related to that with her, Thank you!

My birthday is on monday, so requesting Cyan doing some birthday related things.

Some ideas are baking a strawberry cake, giving the viewer a present, wrapped in ribbon, or something butt focused

Something else cute or cutelewd is fine

Requesting Mai stretching on her bed after waking up, displaying a surprised expression after noticing a button popping off her shirt
Alternatively Mai putting on socks while sitting on a chair

More references: imgur.com/a/xgBOW

Anything cute or sexy is greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N
More requests: pastebin.com/6CCZsFUq Lewd requests: pastebin.com/NzV8HkWE

Eating cup noodles

Lewd on the more cuter side would be fine. Here's a list with some likes/dislikes pastebin.com/udyffNsr. If you have something in mind and it's not on the list, or you're unsure, please ask beforehand. But for something specific;
I'd like to see her wear this very lewd maid outfit imgur.com/a/4oEDj while doing some things, maybe sitting on a counter/table with some whipped cream spilled on her like this chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5598214, asking if onii-chan wants to have a taste, or bending over on a bed or some other furniture to dust off something, pointing her butt out intentionally(or however you say it, I'm not really sure) with a focus on it, or something along the lines of lying on a bed with legs spread just a bit, or with focus on soft thighs in a sort of pose like this chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5605335 Although some other situations could be fine, within reason.

Or anything cute in general, and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko dressed up as Witch Mercy.
Anything else is also fine.

Here we’re in the middle of spring, so I would love my goddess in either of these:
-If you ever played the marvelous videogame “Flower”, I’d like to see the wind with petals flying around Neptune while also making flowers on the grass bloom, making her dazzle from the beautiful spectacle
-Or Neptune or Purple Heart dressed as a lewd cute butterfly. Refs: imgur.com/a/43lkO
-Or since it’s Pocky Day, requesting her offering me a pocky like in either of these two images: imgur.com/a/cFid7

Joint request: Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)

Neptune ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
Purple Heart ref: i.imgur.com/tgXUogq.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Another idea is something like

It's weird seeing someone else mention Dice DE 2

Requesting Rin having fun out at a shopping district with Miia.
Miia ref:

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.
Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Your waifu is really beautiful.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing glasses reading a book.

Have a great weekend.

Why?

spending all my time on Sup Forums and Sup Forums i almost never see anyone even acknowledge that the second one even exists and that all the character pictures i post from it are just fan pictures.

Thank you, user. I agree.

Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.
• Wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit i.imgur.com/BpEtOdq.jpg
• Petting or watering a potted Stray Cat imgur.com/a/54dGS
• Wearing a suit and necktie with Kosaku Kira's Killer Queen pattern, here's a reference with the tie and a few suits/OL outfits I like imgur.com/a/T4YEv
• In her teen flashback leotard-camo-pants-combo outfit, star make-up optional but very much welcome i.imgur.com/pDLoQVu.jpg
• Face caressing + slight blushing like in i.imgur.com/sY7CB6d.png

As always, anything lovey-dovey is always welcome, feel free to combine any of these request ideas, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Inori wearing this dress and heels i.imgur.com/W5dlq7Q.jpg
Or holding/hugging a big bunny plushie, with a piece of paper with 'user' written on it attached to plushie's face. Hard mode: while lying in bed and wearing some cute lingerie i.imgur.com/q2MMKxd.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Damn nice

-Requesting my waifu wearing this flowery-kimono-battle-dress
imgur.com/a/KzoQc
-Or just her dressed in a kimono/yukata with one side falling below her shoulders.
-As a slime-girl similar to Erubetie from MGQ with the markings on her side and the red ribbon being a darker color slime
imgur.com/a/Us2fT
-A cute and/or lewd interaction for Pocky Day.

Those are some long legs

Good morning everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua! Anything would be absolutely great, although if something specific is preferred, i'd love to see her getting ready for the cold in some warm clothes. Alternatively, something to do with her being in nature, such as being in the rain, looking at the sky, etc. Thanks!

Cute as fuck Boa

Nice!

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, in Racing Miku 2016's outfit (ref: imgur.com/a/gCyUq)
If possible, instead of the weights, can those be cats making the same facial expressions?
It'd be great if she was in her twintails also and making a more cat-like expression/just her pleasant slight smile.

Requesting female Gilgamesh from Fate/Proto replica in the military academy uniform from Blazblue.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu as a Queen/princess seated upon a throne.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

So you looking for more suggestions?

Damn dude, the innertube+swim wear is a really neat idea, this is cute as all hell. Watching you get better from a already high skill level is a ride, and the amount of time you sink in is really admirable.

I was kinda nervous requesting her with longer hair but seeing this I dont regret it. The bashful smile and the pose work really well together. Thank you for drawing her Boa.

Requesting and older/mature kyoko sakura in the Blazblue military academy uniform.

How in God's name did you do that in under an hour and a half?

Good morning everyone!

I would like to request my wunderkind:

- playing with some cute rabbits
- with a focus on those wonderful leggings of hers (just shy away from the exceedingly lewd, please)
- or, since I'm sadly lacking them, a simple picture of her beautiful smile

As well, any cute ideas you yourself may come up with are just as appreciated! Thank you for considering and have a good weekend!

I wasn't able to reply last weekend, but I'd like to say thank you so much for this. It's absolutely beyond adorable.

What is this.

Great job!

Requesting Stocking cuddling user, trying to keep warm please.

Requesting my dear Ion. A face holding POV picture like pic related would be amazing, or since today is pocky day something related to that, maybe with one in his mouth or wondering what the whole thing is about in the first place. Anything else is fine too, thank you!

Also joint requesting Orihime teaching Ion how to bake donuts or eating donuts together.

Low quality

Really nice Boa, keep it up!

Cute wifu

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, in her 4GO outfit, or in any of Hatsune Miku's modules from one of the Project Diva titles, but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

my little user can't be this illiterate

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-comforting me and saying it will work out.
-wearing a lumberjack outfit saying, "I can do it better than you."
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

I don't know if that's what this is about but it has to be your waifu