Shalltear is such a cute! A Cute!!!

Shalltear is such a cute! A Cute!!!

>Quads
Niasu, it must be true then.

Albedo is objectively better. She has style and grace.

Except for the gorilla mouth she has

And boobs, don't forget about boobs.

Would renner be a good chair for ainz?

when is chapter 20? T_T

These two do know that they want to bed a fucking skeleton right?

Not much in the way of a penis

skeletons are great at BONING

[Wish upon a star]

Quads for cute!

She better be cute, in the battle for the Ainz, her treasury is weak.

She has no warchest

flat is justice!
yes shalltear is cute, but every time she thinks she need to get bigger just makes me mad

She understands how the world works, and most men are not low test such as yourself.

i am actually so sad

Quads confirm, Shalltear a total qt.

What's the next volume about?

The deepest and complex plan ever devised by ainz sama

If someone has a small chest fetish, they can usually deal with a modest chest.

If someone has a big tits fetish, they can usually deal with a modest chest.

Pretty sure Ainz likes nice tits and it fits with him formerly being a Japanese Salaryman, probably surrounded by office ladies who are married and wear nice fitting business wear.

Now I need art of girls of Nazarick, namely Shalltear and Albedo, as office cakes.

Shit.

Or go for the gap, lupusregina in a business suit

Isn't the MC a fucking NEET? When has he ever been capable in planning such convoluted plans that somehow work?

The whole fight with Shalltear was straight up Keikaku level if not Batman tier planning.

The manga and moreso the anime really fails to capture the depressing and Lovecraft feel of the LN, which sucks.

>office ladies
>married

>MC a NEET
How the fuck does a NEET play a P2P game in get all these P2P stuff that is over 10,000$ and he mentions the guild he was in being for adults with jobs who take MMO's seriously?

Somebody didn't pay attention to the story.

Holy shit speed reader kun better read the novels again

Damn you are stupid. Stop acting like you read the LN calling Ainz a NEET.

Shalltear is best girl.

I don't understand the shame of having a flat chest, it's cute

I don't understand the shame of having a small dick, it's cute.

>Isn't the MC a fucking NEET?

?

>depressing and Lovecraft feel of the LN

?

There is no shame, but men who haven't matured past the breastfeeding stage (leading them to obsess over the "bigger is better" mindset) are as loud about their preferences as you'd expect, leading some girls like Shalltear to falsely believe they're less desirable.

She's ashamed of her tiny breasts because her creator thought it was moe, though.

Makes sense when you have the vaginal equivalent of a vice grip.

Well she's all you'll ever want
She's the kind i'd like flaunt - and take to dinner

Wouldn't it be rather unfaithful to her creator if she wasn't genuinely happy about her form, gift given by said supreme being and thus blasphemous?

>either doesn't know what a fucking NEET is or hasn't seen anything overlord related

Sasuga, Ainz-sama.

Her thoughts about her form are also the gift given by the supreme beings.

Wouldn't it be rather unfaithful to her creator if she didn't follow her written personality to the letter?

Except tits aren't necessary in copulating.

Programmed in with breast envy, it's a "Moe" feature.

Yeah, but you can tell their size with a glance unlike with a dick and in general more feminine sexual characteristics are seen as a sign of higher levels of estrogen and better genes. A flat chest with no hips is pretty much a sign of being a poor choice for reproduction.

Don't get me wrong, i prefer smaller chests, i just know that a mans worth tends to be linked to the size of their cock. if it isn't up to snuff, women will straight up break it off

>"isn't the MC a fucking NEET?"
>One of the requirements to join the guild was that you had to be an adult who is a contributing member of society