Shokugeki no Souma

When will Azami be kicked out of Tootsuki? Will we ever relive the good ol' days of SnS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecstasy_of_Saint_Teresa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The chapter was alright. That page in particular was over-the-top enough to get me a good laugh, which is a good thing. The guy had a life-changing illumination by taking a bite into a fucking panned bear meat dish. That's the kind of silly bullshit I signed up for.

Seeing those three having their asses handed over them was also refreshing. Hoping they do get actually expelled without any second chance shenanigans.

HISAKO WAS RAPED!

Something did irk me though, and that's Yukihira being thrilled about his victory over Curry, when he acknowledged and said directly to him that he didn't even care about the match.

He lied.

Remember that there was a flashback with Erina onboard the train where he told her he was sticking around because there was someone he still needed to face, that person was Hayama.

It would be super out of character for him not to care about it.

But that's exactly what's bothering me. He's being petty and superficial. A win is a win, but I expected him to show at the very least mixed feelings. Maybe he does, I don't know, the execution just seemed rather poor in this chapter.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecstasy_of_Saint_Teresa

>White, black, white, black.

What did he mean by this?

>mfw

What is there to be mixed about?

And being petty is nothing new for Souma, he held a "grudge" for 6 months because someone wouldn't say they liked his eggs.

He gets a free ride out of expulsion town back at camp and he mashes his hand punching a wall when nobody's around because he's just so pissed off that he lost to Shinomiya.

...the ambivalence is from Haryana not caring. Souma always cared. Souma beating Haryana when Haryana wasn't at his best is meaningless.

Yes it seems you misread my initial post. As mentioned, it's Curry that's not caring. Souma was thoroughly upset last chapter about our favorite drama queen's indifference. This whole victory leaves off a biting aftertaste, which Souma didn't really express after the win was declared. Him recalling back the Tournament as if that makes them even seems misplaced.

curry had beaten him three times so I guess he has a reason to be happy

I don't think he meant Hayama.
It sounds more like Takumi.
If that person was Hayama, Souma has no reason to stay in Tootsuki now.

Since when does Souma view Takumi as a rival? Isn't it the other way around?

>Will we ever relive the good ol' days of SnS?
That ship set sailed long ago when Senzaemon got kicked out.

Opposites attract each other.

true, takumi has not been relevant since the time he got introduced at the start

Are the umis a thing? That's kind of cute.

They are OTP

+1

The truest OTP is Alice and her dog-kun

He will be, soon. Souma still has his prized knife.

No, it's not that Curry wasn't caring. He was serious, he just wasn't cooking at his prime.

He was cooking only to get Souma expelled, not to be the best he could be.

Eizan for exemple wasn't being serious.

You mean the buttbros.

They are both the only pairings that will be confirmed before the end of the series.