Sorry, buddy

Sorry, buddy.
Your sister is a whore.

>tfw no little sister and her friend lusting over you're cock

Trained her well.

>whore
But user, a girl who does lewd things exclusively with her beloved aniki is the purest female possible.
OreImo thread?

Kuroneko is what I wanted on someone. Loving and very skilled on things yet also dearing if needed.
There's a high chance if you were her partner she'd do almost anything in bed with you.

>still no new Number2 doujins

>fucks only her nii-nii
>whore
Also, Kuroneko a cuck

She's technically a slut because she does it for free.

There are, just not about Oreimo.
I think he released a tank of his oreimo doujins though.

Slut by definition sleeps around. Kirino only fucks Kyousuke. Ergo, she's not a slut.

I guesss she's just a nympho pervert then.

No one has ever denied that. But if you're looking for a true nymphomaniac, well, Sora has Kirino beat in terms of pure lewdness

That's much better. There's literally nothing wrong about lusting after your beloved one.

I didn't really like that series. 1, an aniki only belongs to his imouto, Neko had no business joining in. 2, the whole slave thing didn't feel Kirino at all

I didn't read it for the story. Hoshikuzu Namida exists for that purpose.

>Chapter 5 never

I kinda wish there wouldn't be any more chapters. If they end it by actually separating them it would be fucking depressing and the whole story would be ruined for me. Them eloping together is the ultimate, most perfect way to end it.

That's how I envision HN to end, actually. Problem is, WE'LL NEVER FUCKING KNOW because NIL has dropped off the face of the planet

It's understandable, and I won't fault her for it. I'd be probably be one too if I were her.

I love Kirino!

No one can resist aniki dikku

Kuroneko lose and she only have herself to blame and the author as well. Fuck him.
Anyone have that webm of her crying? I got hard at that but I forgot to save it.

>incest in shounen demographics

Weak. It's like fucking your sister without any of the parts that makes fucking your sister so enjoyable.

You got shit taste.

If someone is a slut, it's Kyousuke

Number2 is to oreimo as black dog is to sailor moon

Number2's love live doujins are pretty great too

can someone give me some sort of name ?

this is both a good and bad thing, as a responsible older brother I'll be sure to take full advantage of her degeneracy, even at the expense of some small sadness in my heart, it's just a sacrifice my dick will have to bear

>Number2
>Not Ohtomo Takuji
It's people like you who ruin hentai sites.

Love Replica
Fap responsibly

Do you think she often gets sex related injuries?

Her cervix must be sore as hell

I doubt she has much left in the way of sphincter control or gag reflex

How does her pussy look after years of repeated pounding from anikis huge cock ?

I feel like Oreimo is the average person's entry into becoming a lolicon

I don't think either of them would be into anal

lolicon? how?

Something like a beef carpaccio

Truthfully I'm using the term wrong (because everyone loves to argue about the exact definition of loli) but OP's image and a lot of the art by fans emphasize Kuroneko and Kirino's young, flat chested, childish bodies

As an avid consumer of fetish eroge and doujinshi, she would definitely be into everything, and he certainly wouldn't be against it.

Kirino isn't exactly flat though. She's pretty well proportioned for her age

I want Kuroneko to curse me.

She'd probably try it but they'd realise they both prefer the intimacy of vaginal and their situation is strange enough even without using a different hole.

They just don't seem like the type of couple to go back to anal regularly.

You are a shit human.

Kirino being a model is aware that there are people who masturbate to her pictures.
She even ponders about his onii-chan secretly masturbating to her, too.

He doesn't have time to. She's on his dick whenever they have the chance
Her eroge time probably took a big hit to make way for onii chan time

I want to rub her feet

That green shirt is fucking awful.

If they don't switch it up regularly her pussy would be destroyed in no time

The ladies don't seem to mind

Kyousuke's choice in outfits always confused me in the series.

I know

These siblings are pretty /fa/, though

That fucking left most one for Kyousuke, yuck.

>tfw you will never flip through a catalog of Kirino's model photos and choose the outfit you want her to wear while you fuck her

She does remove her clothes for money so she's halfway there at least

And only at 14. I love Japan.

cute

I HEARD SOMEONE WAS SEXUALIZING KIRINO
WHERE ARE YOU

Don't you have a sister who needs dicking?

Kyousuke doesn't have a chance with such a seductive little sister

THAT'S WHY I'M HEREEEEEEEEE

It's actually the other way around. Kirino is submissive as fuck in bed. She's the one who can't handle Kyou's massive meat rod.

explain this

I think if Kirino's switch is flipped she's really good at getting Kyousuke's dick inside her but maybe she prefers him being in control once it's there.

She's a model, she knows how to flaunt her body to get him riled up and make it seem like it was his idea.

post the father doujin

This one?

That series made me feel downright awful inside

It's alright. There, there. The numerous great vanilla ones outnumber and -perform those few disgusting ones by a landslide.

I know. But i stumbled onto it before i knew what Netorare meant. It was a nightmare. Thank christ for all the sweet Kyou/Rino content to take the pain away

yeah, hot as fuck
long live to NTR

Seeing her getting smacked around is just so satisfying.

Kirino was breathing heavily as she reached another break in her clothing shoot. “Hahh… Those lights sure are… hot…” she said, her forehead glistening with a thin layer of sweat. She tossed her head from left to right to clear the distractions from her mind, trying to focus on the task at hand. “Alright… gotta get out of these… hnggg… clothes again…” she grunted as she looked down, fumbling around with her fingers for the button to the jeans she was wearing. They were so tight on her as to look painted on, the waistband digging deep into her doughy middle. Her belly spilled out over the front, obscuring the section with the button, and there was simply too much of her own soft, squishy fat for her to push back and find it with her eyes, leaving her with no choice but to feel around for it.

At last, she managed to find and undo the offending clasp, the zipper coming down of its own accord with nothing else to hold it up. “Pffaaah~” Her gasp of relief melted into a contented sigh, and her middle wobbled out, expanding like whipped cream released from an aerated can. Her top, a thick sweater-like number with vertical lines that did an excellent job of concealing its wearer’s size, was barely enough to cover her plump middle, and as Kirino’s stomach was freed from her tight jeans, the belly button was at least an inch beneath the lower hem. “Ohh… sooo much better…” she mumbled to herself, massaging the red lines running across her lower stomach where the jeans had been cutting into her. “Now, let’s see about that next outfit…” she said, looking around for the wardrobe staff who was to bring the next set of clothes to shoot.

Kirino is super sexy

so, the father of kyouske NTR kyouske?

He NTR's him into the next universe.

Lol, he looked like a fucking closed pedophile in the series, with a shitty temper, but he looked like he rather have kyouske marry kirino than any other guy outside the family. Like the Italian mafia or some shit

Why are they so perfect together, Sup Forums?

Because you suffer from chronic shit taste syndrome

Are you, perhaps, a nekofag?

bred for lewd

i dont get it

No. I don't think any girl in this show is all that good and I despise it purely for the pro-incest agenda.

>shota kyou is araragi tier alpha every loli wants to be headpatted by
>vicious megane interrupts and magically turns him into a lazy slob
>through the power of wincest, he redeems himself and confronts his true love