Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Wish Mama Daryl and the Corps a happy birthday.

TDA never

TDA anime never

Wilbert is best boy

Why does Farka look like a princess?

Because so does Anette. You just have to spruce them up. They can all be princesses.

I will dispose my semen on them

Why wasn't she in Martyrs?

>weapons

more like breeding sows.

Can't have the 101st outsemendemoning the 666th.

Lil Will has the nation protected!

Pump and dump Inia.

love the packaging they come in. arms and leg amputated and ready for use

W-what?

forgot my picture

>not reading TE spoiler.

daruma are one of my many fetish.

>spoiler
SO SORRY

How viable would an Anette route have been? Or at least hints of it?

Considering SM and the end, I just can't see Theo having settled down with Katia. Katia seems like she's too busy for that kind of thing now, there's literally nothing in her route. Plus in the end I think she'd simply be too alienating, and Anette would need serious help.

And yet, Beatrix is still somehow worst then Sandek.

I want to make Simone my slave and treat her depending on how she behaves.

Mana is my waifu.

Yuuhi and Meiya are fatties.

Remember that thing behind Christopher?

Yeah, that's what they sometimes do with the psychic girls. Don't matter much, they're all just clones anyways.

Their main use came to an end decades ago actually, with the failure of Alt III.

Remove samurai aristocrats entirely.

did they even say how much of them is left? I imagined that it's like a man-made version of the BETA brain jars.

You can see for a split second when the girls crush the pod in the anime. It's just the arms and legs amputated. Besides being immersed in some liquid, otherwise perfectly normal.

On a somewhat related note, considering how cute Cryska's autismoe is, it's cute too when she rises above it and gains confidence.

I want to buy Lise a drink just to see how it affects her.
No cosbying involved, I swear

So Lise only supported the stasi because she was afraid of Beatrix, right? She saw Theo's resistance as basically suicide, and that she had to beat his resistance out of him. So thus, she hated the stasi, hated everything they stood for, and wished to kill all of them, but was so afraid that she'd serve Beatrix like a lapdog.

It's all truly sad.

>So Lise only supported the stasi because she was afraid of Beatrix, right? She saw Theo's resistance as basically suicide, and that she had to beat his resistance out of him. So thus, she hated the stasi, hated everything they stood for, and wished to kill all of them, but was so afraid that she'd serve Beatrix like a lapdog.
>so thus
non-sequitur

Are cockroaches good for anything other than abuse?

Being plot devices.

Being semen demons.

Theodor took a mental note of how he couldn't outlast her when she orgasmed. The way she tightened was too much for him to ever handle.

"Ara ara~, you're not finished already, are you?" Beatrix's smug was sitting at incredibly high levels. Just as Theo braced himself for yet another ball-busting load being wrung out of his testicles, he found Beatrix was removing her wet grip on his member and then standing on the bed to loom over him.

"What are you planning, Beatrix Brehme?" Theo nervously asked.

"Ufufu~ The punishment isn't over." Beatrix replied as she lifted one of her long, slender legs over to his crotch. Experimentally rubbing her foot on his shaft.

"Wait." Theodor successfully stopped her, allowing him to lead into his next words.

"I have something."

Theo slid off the bed, away from the smooth feeling of her soft, warm skin, and found his pants. Reaching into the pockets, he pulled out a pair of black thigh-high nylon socks, clearly meant for a girl. He turned his head and met his eyes with Beatrix's, giving her no explanation for carrying such a thing. Walking over with the socks in his hands, he asked her to put them on. His tastes for woman were busty, lithe, and blonde. Did he also have a thing for women wearing socks? Beatrix took the socks and slowly slid them on one at a time, giving Theo enough of a show to make his cock go full-throttle once again into its ready state.

"Is this what you like women to wear?" Beatrix asked him, standing nearly as tall as him, naked excluding her new addition of socks.

Theo averted his gaze onto the floor. He wouldn't tell Beatrix where he got them, whose they were, or why he carried them with him. Even if it resulted in torture or death.

"Ara, nothing to say? Well then... Lie down to continue your punishment, Theodor-kun." Beatrix added a faint emphasis to the kun tacked onto his name. Theodor, emotionally and soon to completely physically exhausted, did as he was told as he laid down on the cold floor. It was a nice cool sensation, a change from the warm air that was reeking from the amount of sex held in the room. Of course, this sex-fueled stench wasn't particularly noticeable to the two who had ample time to adapt to it.

Theodor laid there, his member excited to be played with yet again. The floor's low heat-retention made his back feel great from the coolness, as he soon experienced two tugging sensations on his sore balls and his rock-hard cock, accompanied by the sound of light giggling. Theodor was always interested in legs, but his fascination for breasts typically superseded it. He raised his head to spot Beatrix, sitting opposite to him and diligently using her feet to rub and jerk off Theo's CIWS, already leaking with pre-cum and yearning for penetration. Theo unintentionally let out a moan as he felt the synthetic material wrapped around her toes teasingly caress the glans on his penis, Beatrix noticing how sensitive Theo was when he underwent pressure on the tip of his member. Giving another giggle, she alternated from pressuring his balls with her toes and teasing the head, getting her feet sticky with oozing precum. After a few torturous minutes, she placed her feet on both sides of his twitching, leaking shaft. Theodor, now enjoying a footpussy, began to buck his hips along with her moving up and down his member, the sensation of socks proving to be very enjoyable.

Could Pham dominate Simone like she did with Lead Belly if they were to fight 1v1?
What would happen later if she could?

Yes.

The thing is though it's not really in her nature to harm people if it can be avoided.

>you will never corrupt Pham into becoming a dominant bully

Her hair is somehow always too nice, too smooth.
I want to ruffle it until it looks all messy.

You'd just end up with a blonde Beatrix.

Not a bad thing.

>implying that that isn't his plan.

you better censor that.

>Her hair is somehow always too nice, too smooth.
Shes and actual white person that's why. Literally just need hot water to wash my hair and its good, never nappy or greasy. Shampoo not needed.

You think they could have still been friends even with the whole Jurgen deal? I don't even think Beatrix was angry at or blaming Iris by 1983 over Jurgen, even if it did upset her greatly.

Does that mean we should gas Beatrix for not having white hair?

Yes. Iris route is about that.
We should gas you for being dumb

What happens if you take a rusty nail and scratch "Sumika was here" on Yuuko's car?

yes. had they stayed with each other after Jürgens death.

Why?

>What's the point of the Iris-route

Sumika does an impression of a shooting star within the hour.

>scratching a stratos

Sometimes sacrifices must be made for bullying.

Yes. She didn't like a single person in the Stasi, she was only terrified of their immense power and saw any resistance to them as suicide. That was a key element of anime Lise's characterization, and one I was very glad they imported for VN Lise.

This is why we need angry girls. Beatrix is so cute!

>>What's the point of the Iris-route

What is the point of the Irisdinaroute, honestly?

Did Jurgen and Beatrix ever fuck?

What would VN Beatrix and Anime Beatrix do if they were locked in a room together?

50/50 on whether or not Beatrix is still a virgin.

They did kiss and grope each other quite often.
Jurgen motor boated Beatrix.
They may have even took baths together.

But Jurgen is a good Chrustian boy and Abel would really fuck him and Beatrix over if he she were to get pregnant.

The real question is, what would the holy mother Anime Iris do in the same room as scum-of-the-earth VN Iris?

>What is the point of the Irisdinaroute, honestly?
Beatrix could have redeemed herself, and was salvageable, Iris really is responsible for the clusterfuck in '78, and is responsible for Beatrix's attitude after '78, Theo can be a real idiot, discard his imouto like she was trash, and if you push Lise's buttons hard enough she'll be undistinguishable from a fanatic Stasi goon. Until all hope leaves her and she commits suicide.

VN Iris isn't scum you dweeb.

Everyday.

Pump and dump Daryl

You're right, I'm sorry, that was an insult to scum.

Honestly, you can sum up the entirety of the Irisdina route with dead Katia. Because that's what everything ends up connecting towards.

Because Iris abandoned Beatrix, Katia died.
Because Theo left Lise to the (were)wolves, Katia died at the hands of her best friend. The whole thing with Lise provides a pretty neat, if utterly grim, parallel to Irisdina and Beatrix's relationship too.

Also, because Katia died Irisdina lost her last trump card and ended up hiding from the world rather than facing up to her sins.

VN Iris a cute! CUTE!

Except for the fact that Beatrix's and Irisdina's ideals differed too much.

Even her dying regrets revolved were more about her failed friendship and realizing she and Iris didn't have to hate one another. She still gives the same warning to Iris that she gives to Theo (though it's much more sincere and comes off as actual concern then taunting), showing that she still sees herself in the right, and that Iris and her would have come to blows over it.

What you wouldn't of had was Iris building up Beatrix as an avatar of evil that she had to save Germany from.

Silicon confirmed?

Sounds like the

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Fanfic where Theo and Annett drift apart only for Theo to find her later passed out in a pile of trash.

Do we really know if it was abandonment?

We still don't know the whole story of Beatrix/Irisdina, and her coma could mean something else.

She's ye olde tomboy tsundere who got utterly destroyed by PTSD. I think she, even more than Katia, would be too utterly alienating for a relationship.

Theo was really enjoying Beatrix's soft feet, accentuated by the black socks covering her snow white skin. He watched her breasts sexily, but subtlety jump around, and lowered his eyesight to her legs, just blocking his view of her special place. Beatrix, paying attention to his reactions and his increasingly twitchy erection, noticed his gaze staring hard at her legs. She slowly split them open, increasing the pressure on his shaft with her feet, sliding up and down. Theodor, now staring at her still drenched pussy, lost himself to the lust collected in his loins. Changing his rough breathing and moans into grunting, Theo thrusted his hips hard with Beatrix's warm, sticky feet, and started shooting another thick load out of his well-used balls.

Spurt after spurt, grunt after grunt, Theo finally laid his head back and rested on the floor, not bothering to observe the aftermath of his orgasm. Beatrix saw the whole thing, and glanced at her turned-white thigh-high stockings. Her legs, feet, toes, everything was sticky and covered in Theo's sperm. A thick shot of baby-batter even made it all the way to her abdomen, dispersing the heat into her.

The two remained still for a moment, listening to their breathing. Beatrix was the first to break the silence, by removing her feet from Theo's still half-hard member and standing up.

Theo watched her as she got back onto the hospital bed with a smile on her lips, making sure he caught full view of her wonderful, shapely ass that barely lost its originally toned, lustrous form.

And that was it, Theo didn't hear any requests or further punishments. Was this neglect play?

>TDA anime never

thankfully

>It'd be really fucking nice if you showed up Iris, we need somebody to help out
>Her eyes open, signalling hope
>Then she shuts them once again

Yes, it was abandonment. Iris ran away from everybody like the coward she was.

Rude, she's 100% natural and perky!

It's funny that VN Beatrix turns out to be compassionate to the point of fucking her plans over because she's not evil enough while VN Iris isn't so pure and doesn't attempt to restrain any of the moderates activities.

I want to slowly fix her.

That'd be a fair point if Axmann was your average moderate.

God damn you and your anime watching.

The rebels were even more brutal and willing to use fucked up tactics in Lise's route when Iris had control of things. She's just as ruthless as Beatrix, just on the other side.

I remember when people argued against me when I said that Iris would not even try to stop Lise's execution.

Suzy is a terrible person only good for rape.

Not true. She was a true patriot who gave her life so Iris' girlfriend could live.

Makes sense, really, since parallel-wise, Lise is Stasi Iris and Katia is Rebel Beatrix.

She also provides nice reaction pictures.

No, Beatrix is stasi Iris. Lise is Lise.

>Suzy Maniax
Can't wait.

You post this, user. She's already been sad enough.

I think the ruthlessness is a side effect of fighting the BETA. Everyone is used to going all-out and showing no mercy that it might be hard to hold back when your enemy switches from the aliens to other humans. The fighting during the 12/5 Incident was ruthless too, but I think TSF combat is just brutal by nature.

I want to gently grab Anett by the armpits and throw her into the pool.

>he fighting during the 12/5 Incident was ruthless too, but I think TSF combat is just brutal by nature.
SM was way more brutal. They actually attempted to take prisoners and follow the rules of war in the 12/5 incident, whereas in SM, coup de gracing downed pilots, using civilians as shields, or executing prisoners was pretty standard.

Unfortunately there isn't one where she and her cronies are terrified. That would be an enjoyable sight.

Approving of artillery barrages on unevacuated populated areas goes beyond anything Sagiri and his "patriots" ever did. And Ironically enough, its the 101st under Beatrix that pulls its punches in those occasions.

I think I like that decision, to be honest. It really lets you know that a civil war is costly to the populace.

Happy drunk normally. Crying spiraling into a cycle of despair because she can't see a way out of the nightmare if you catch her on a bad day if the countdown pic is anything to go by.

Its also easily overlooked, and many like to ignore it or shift the blame. Like Theo does.