CBTS #369 BUMP LIMIT REACHED EDITION

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

The only info you really need:
QMAP Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this PREV. CBTS Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
youtube.com/watch?v=VmkzT0wjT-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=inWnhZp_A-M
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-procurement-officer-federally-funded-nuclear-research-and-development-facility
justice.gov/opa/pr/intermediary-who-facilitated-corrupt-payments-russian-nuclear-energy-official-sentenced-money
youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE
twitter.com/F
twitter.com/TrumpQAnon
dropbox.com/s/66dj2hfz563f33k/USVSNOV1517.xlsx?dl=0
twitter.com/FedupWithSwamp/status/930998722128838657
twitter.com/FedupWithSwamp/status/930998046103441408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.
REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

(Heads up, all you really need to read is the Qmap.)
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Various Perspectives M-Intel user Vegas Connections Big picture 1984 Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory
Keen +++ ++ + MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THEORISTS:
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.
Concise event log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Nov 14 slight repost + Nov 15 NEW CRUMBS
Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Nov 15
Whew, did I ever hit a nerve. I'm Canadian and I'm not even sorry.
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summery of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests begining White Rabbit memes V2 The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Two threads taken down back to back wtf is going on

WE WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL VICTORY HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!

AND THEN WE'LL FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO WIN!

What the fuck happened to the last two breads?

Mods are fucking CIA

Glad to have you back

Shills going nuts in other threads.

(((mods))) are unhappy with us, no matter we shall continue for we are the storm :)

things that go bump in the night

get comfy, pedes

Yeah like what in the world is going on...

Mods have to got be compromised now....

Make sure everyone knows/can find secondary legit channels.... help others come back if they get lost... reddit, discord, slack, where ever etc..

Save everything local/hardcopies etc..

It is certainly a sign

Clown insecurity eruptions.

Based baker, smooth moves

Shesh. They do realize they're just showing what they're afraid of when they shut us down, don't they?

Someone mentioned fungal should get paid for baking breads, ltc address posted. Mods banned.

reposting for the 4th time.

>[US] [risk] [th] [i] [s] [w] [e] [e] [k] [GOD & COUNTRY]

SKYKING! SKYKING! DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!
SKYKING! SKYKING! DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!

Literally shoa'd. Whats habbening?

that was close! thought maybe you got b& OP!

inb4 shoah

looks like dems are throwing bill clinton under bus
I think its a strategy to finally get trump

Q warned us protection would most likely be temporary. I am more concerned we got no crumbs today? hope they did not get lost in a cuck 404 thread.

what are the chances that some of the higher people are indicted under sudo names, like Sessions mentioned to Congress, because they are turning over evidence for reduced sentences? Any thoughts or anyone know the legalities abut this?

my thoughts exactly. Two legit threads going down almost immediately while clear spam clones are staying up.

Not to mention almost immediate psyop hate threads calling everyone LARPS, jews or schizos.

What is in the final thread before all this that got flagged?

Link or in IRC?

Positive thoughts.

What do we do if they make Sup Forums a non-option to continue our discussion? Where do we go?

fucking A i knew PLVS VLTRA tied into this. Trumps inauguration tweet.

PLVS VLTRA was Edison, Tesla, Eifell and HG Wells.

supposedly discovered/created another dimension where positive thinking truly and immediately forms reality.

"Disney" was supposedly eventually brought into this.....which makes me wary because in the earlier CBTS threads we were cautios of disney.

the 1964 worlds fair was supposedly a meetup where they may have recruited new members and showed them either A. Tomorrowland or B. new tech from tomorrowland underneath the Disney exhibit at the fair

youtube.com/watch?v=VmkzT0wjT-Q

3,6,9 was supposedly tesla's key to the free energy, vacuum energy

youtube.com/watch?v=inWnhZp_A-M

John G Trump was part of the team that nabbed Teslas stuff, not sure if the Trump's were white hats with PLVS VLTRA or not, Buuttttt that inauguration pic is pretty convincing.

Where did the tech go?
Either to another timeline/dimension or it actually ended up in the wrong hands here.
Who has it?
Idk.
No idea if it was brought into the public sphere, i would theorize that CIA may have it atop that thing in north korea?

who knows.

this shit is cool though.

GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOMES ANONS, FOCUS ON THE GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOMES!!

the GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME is that ALL OF Q's plans and ops will come to pass with FLAWLESS VICTORY, that nukes wont happen, that the power wont go out, that our internet will stay up, so that we can continue to meme and redpill and CONTINUE THE COLLECTIVE DRAWING OF TRUTH FROM CHAOS.

p.s. wtf is going on with the board right now? prune much? prune juice is fucking nasty+++

Has anyone heard of either of these two people? Are they connected to the Uranium One scandal/Hilldawg? I think this needs more eyes...

>Carla Sena
"Former Procurement Officer at Federally Funded Nuclear Research and Development Facility Indicted on Charges of Wire Fraud, Major Fraud and Money Laundering"

>Boris Rubizhevsky
"Intermediary Who Facilitated Corrupt Payments to a Russian Nuclear Energy Official Sentenced for Money Laundering Conspiracy"

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-procurement-officer-federally-funded-nuclear-research-and-development-facility

justice.gov/opa/pr/intermediary-who-facilitated-corrupt-payments-russian-nuclear-energy-official-sentenced-money

2 new indictments/charges related to nuclear energy?

What's going on with these 404s???

HOWWWWW the muthafuck, do you peeps keep track of that shit?

StormWatcher on Twitter is up to 1428 sealed indictments in 50 Fed Courts. 44 left to check

Stay strong ;-)
They are scared

Use the filter:
Just put "larp" in the pattern box
select "comment" in the type box
checkmark both "auto" and "hide"
and have a better experience

enjoy!

I've revised THE SWAMP infographic. I've added BIG MEDIA, Mossad, CERN and the Knights Templar graphic that suggests connections to the Swiss flag, among other connections. I also added some info in the Funder's triangle.

yeah wtf.

Post here to scrape the mold off -

Patriots never sleep.

On your toes boys

Neat. Risk is the name of the wikileaks movie. New leaks soon?

>Q warned us protection would most likely be temporary. I am more concerned we got no crumbs today? hope they did not get lost in a cuck 404 thread.

He usually comes in the next 2-3 hours, or so he has been, when they were on the road.

Anyways... he did warn they would try to shut it down.

Just make sure everyone is ready to go to backup channels.

It was in 367 or 368 not confirmed just seems likely to me is what happened mods hate that advertising shit.

thank god, back on track

>MFW the first meme wars was a skirmish

They can't get what they can't catch

dear heavenly father,
forgive us for our last of progress today and let us make enough progress tomorrow and allow Q to come back and deliver us more crumbs.
dear heavenly father,
deliver our world from evil, deliver us from evil, and help us resist the temptation thrust upon us as we seek the truth
dear heavenly father,
please help us maintain the truth in this world after it has been exposed, and help us prevent this level of evil from ever dominating your world again.
amen

President Trump has been entrusted with the task of implementing the GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS.

He thanked the true owners of the gold reserves of the South East Asians by name in today's speech.

Thank you Mr. President, WDS, and NK.

everyone else is fucking sick of your shitty garbage t_d threads already. you and the rest of these fucking tripniggers deserve to be banned

I've been lurking since day 3.
Never surrender
>Never leave a fallen comrade

You bakers are doing gods work

Know thy Enemy
youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE

fuck off u paid cia shill
next time try harder

Stop asking for money then, and let others bake like optimusprime you have been at it non stop for over 24hrs now

It may be more about protecting the cabal. It's starting to leak out that Bill (or his handlers) had Sam Kinison killed because Sam knew about an underage overdose and a murder on Clinton's hands. Add that to the financial corruption, and the Clintons are becoming very inconvenient friends.

Why so angry?
Can't you go to another thread? hmm think you are here for a reason?

idk if you guys have seen it. but there is a twitter account with a dropbox link that supposedly has the UNSEALED indictments.

i dont want to post it, because maybe thats why pruning?+++

The site is protected by /ourguys/ and probably the board, but not the threads directly is my understanding from what he said.

IT IS THROUGH READINESS AND DISCIPLINE THAT WE ARE MASTERS OF OUR FATE!

crumb?

The bastards are blocking antifungal bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

404 his links.

Fuck off fake bread.

They've poisoned the bread

text link put psaces in the url

Mere child’s play

why doesn't Q use a secure tripcode

Clinton is in handcuffs. Her lawyer is trying to prove she isn't a flight risk.

more directly they need to criticize ray moore but they've been BC apologists for 20 years so they gotta burn him at the stake real quick
post screencaps

Once is an accident twice is a coincidence three times is enemy action, stay alert boys...

do it pls fast

This thread
>le spooky vagueness
>schizo rants from boomer newfags
>the jews dindu nuffin guys, it was le Babylonian Saturn Cult
>predictions never coming true
>90% of thread is bots
>churning out terrible "memes" about le spooky vague nonsense
>keep digging guys!
It's pretty bad desu.

Thank you, Leaf, for all you are doing here. I've been lurking for weeks and have used Q tips, memes, and guidance from info here to identify connections across generally accepted media outlets to drop truth bombs on sleeping peers. Many are still misguided but are now beginning to question what they know of reality. I am feeling more and more that this is possibly the most exciting time to exist. You've contributed to that greatly! Thank you for your time, energy, and effort!

FYI, for other lurkers trying to get the word out to your peers, I find memes are a great ice breaker, but shouldn't be the entirety of the narrative.

1. Open with the meme
2. Conversation - Expand on meme concept with more detail (avoid extreme ideology or disparaging remarks... this just kills the narrative instantly with the blue pills)
3. Then link to relevant articles from "reputable" news sources (remember your audience... reputable to us isn't the same as reputable to them).

Drawing connections to A Cooper/Vandy, Fake News Network, and Clowns In Action is a great start to discredit MSM, and can be found easily on sources like AC's own wikipedia page.

Pic related (borrowed from previous thread)

you are actually fucking retarded and brainwashed by this obvious psy op

because i've been following these threads for like 2 weeks and nothing is happening. and the cringey bullshit "breads" "baker" etc is so fucking red dit it hurts. the problem is that you're all such newfags that you don't even realize how fucking dumb you sound

Sauce?

I heard Trump say today about 15:30 hrs
We will save"Western Civilization".
Was that the announcement?
Western Civilization has been a dirty word.
IMHO opinion....
That was an important declaration!!
Think about it..No?

Based bakery open. Need my crumb fix.

JEWS DESERVE TO HANG

will do user, if we get shoahd we know thats why

twitter.com/F e d up With Swamp

>WE NEED NON CUNT BAKER
WE NEED NON CUNT BAKER
>WE NEED NON CUNT BAKER
WE NEED NON CUNT BAKER

I fucking hope so

Leave

Here's some A+ threads for you to bitch about.

WHEN the FUCK are the sealed indictments going to become UNSEALED!!!!

That's all I care about at this time.

crumb?

No idea, kinda new here.

Come on, MI…give us our Daily Bread!!!

Crumbs suffice!

then why don't you just go on with your life?
It's so simple: go somewhere else, no?

and then you have dumbasses like this post completely unfounded garbage, and even bigger dumbasses are like "PROOF?" "SOURCE?" even though it's obviously bullshit. yet i guarantee 5-10 threads down the line some retarded fucker will be like "SOMEONE POSTED CONCRETE PROOF THAT HILLARY IS IN CUSTODY"

Helllllllllllllllo.... I've posted this 3x now.. Why is no one paying attention? It's IMPORTANT

How are these people connected?

>Carla Sena
"Former Procurement Officer at Federally Funded Nuclear Research and Development Facility Indicted on Charges of Wire Fraud, Major Fraud and Money Laundering"

>Boris Rubizhevsky
"Intermediary Who Facilitated Corrupt Payments to a Russian Nuclear Energy Official Sentenced for Money Laundering Conspiracy"

>2 new indictments/charges related to nuclear energy + money laundering

Wow--if legit.
WITHOUT LINKING IT HERE--can anyone sandbox that shit, give a look, and then report back?

twitter.com/TrumpQAnon

dropbox.com/s/66dj2hfz563f33k/USVSNOV1517.xlsx?dl=0

twitter.com/FedupWithSwamp/status/930998722128838657
twitter.com/FedupWithSwamp/status/930998046103441408

4/10/20 so maybe the 20th?

Key point we must scour and look at across current/upcoming elections:

The fact that the Clintons are being tossed by the DNC and people distancing themselves from them should tell people everything they need to know that a reckoning is coming and who it is coming toward.

Also we should look at what specific politicians connected to her/the foundation and Awan's have recently been saying as well. Also, the RNC RIno fags who all suddenly drop out of their races. It's clear the deep states final play here is to try to stack Congress and the Senate to remove Trump that way. It's their only play left and it will determine the fate of the world (no BS it really will).

That is why they are hitting the Judge so hard right now with false allegations. Their ONLY play left is impeachment so they will do anything in their power to stack the houses for if they aren't able to do that, game over.

We have to get involved and possibly initiate a new meme war to block this play because this IS their only course of action and it is the most dangerous.

M

Exactly, fuck these faggots

Don't mock them user, they're trying. This psychotic thread is the first and only exposure to Sup Forums for some anons. Once they start to see reason, we want them released and roaming the rest of the site. But until then they gotta learn the hard way, just like we all did.

i just posted a twatter link that supposedly has a dropbox account on it with unsealed.

look at my post above.