Who is King Cornelius the Third?

He is the living rightful king of the oldest people of Africa called the Khoisan. King Cornelius speak on behalf of thousand of people royally fucked over in Africa where some of the most heinous shit is going on the daily basis now. So this guy, this FUCKING guy right here with the real cheetah cape, he make his own country called, "Good Hope"

>On the 23rd day of September 2017, our said nation will take possession of the provenances, secede into a new country under the Sovereign Parliament Federal Government.

The land he claims his people have historically inhibited for thousands of years. Not kidding, so much so they actually have different DNA than most others on the continent. He knows real genocide and hopes to end it in all forms in Africa, specifically white genocide, which he includes as a principle concern in his new country.
He has both legal and blood right to his land, and he just told the ANC to eat shit.
Anyone else rooting for the guy?

Commencing dump.
>We was Kangs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY
youtube.com/watch?v=CUPux9X6ZT4
youtube.com/watch?v=9NHv4ylOMJc
youtube.com/watch?v=j1_g8E_yt8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Signing Ceremony:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY

Interview with the King:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUPux9X6ZT4
youtube.com/watch?v=9NHv4ylOMJc
youtube.com/watch?v=j1_g8E_yt8g

pic related is the territory

The Khoi and the San are the closest to the first homo sapiens no?

Didn't they lose to the Bantus and got forced out to the sticks?

Theyre interesting looking people.

Dude looks Mongolian, not black.

Bumping for the TRUE KANG

The Khoisan aren't Bantu, and therefore aren't pitch black as we're used from Africans.

That's what I meant by they're interesting looking people. They have lighter skin, the epicanthic eye fold seen in East asians, and thin lips like whites do.

they look like brown skinned gooks with SS cuts. they are also mild mannered unlike bantu niggers.

randy stair did nothing wrong

I already like them more than the slave diaspora

Bump. Interesting thread OP.

Good for the nigger, who cares?

Khoisan and whites coexisted peacefully for centuries. If anything, whites stopped the Bantu from annihilating them

His declaration specifically says they're gonna support the whites who are currently being genocided there, how the fuck is that not relevant.

I hope they gain independence. They've suffered under a Bantu yolk for too long. They were practically wiped out and were basically saved when White colonists came to South Africa and they've been friendly to the cause since. Khoisan ethnostate pls

Meme it. Ill start. This guy just took the biggest shot in the dark (no pun intended) in the history of Africa and its up to us to make sure it is heard round' the world? Why? Because realistically he is probably the only person that gives a shit enough to really fix everything wrong that is going on there.
Hes been raised his whole life as a king, not recently elected. I'm talking real royalty and no one will even cover him. The humanitarian violations he sites and states claim on are based on laws the UN has already passed. But if one UN member retweeted it (cant believe i said that) then they might have to acknowledge this mans claim.

Well I hope he fights and wins and I hope it all gets lots of press coverage here, but I suspect he'll be demonized or it will just be ignored

>snownigger not knowing that Bantus aren't the only race of nigger in Africa.

coloreds make up a huge chunk of the population in western SA, and they hate bantu niggers. if shit goes down in SA it'll happen.

>real cheetah cape

Sure doesn't look real to me...Though, admittedly I don't know much about Cheetahs.

bump

KHOISAN NATIONALISM NOW

So this guy thinks he gets reparations and in 20 years everyone will be a millionaire

hahahahahaahahaha

Bump for the true king

Woops

Any man who must say "I am the kang" is no true kang.

When everybody wuz kangz, how else are you supposed to identify the true kang?

It's fake news bro. I live here and I've never even heard of the bra.

>it's fake news because I never heard of it

thats why this thread exists

People like you, kill movements.

It's fucking King Jaffe Joffer!

Based

>wears fake giraffe skin and paisley
get some fucking style if you want to be the monkey king.

The rightful kang must take his throne and end niggotry in the motherland.
>Game of Coons

funny how there are literally no media pieces on the guy. its like him and his movement dont exist. or no one cares.

you would have thought some low-brow MSM outlet would have at least done a clickbait article on him by now.

lel wut it came up with an error message the first time.

Bumping for the true king.

Think we can repurpose some of our unspent billions of welfare and food stamps to him so he can get on with his work?

ALL HAIL THE RIGHTFUL KANG!
He seems like a china I can get behind.
Although
>September 2017
Looks like the new Kangdom died a fetus :(

Niggers only care about culture and kangz when they can steal it from other people. None of them actually acknowledge or understand or WANT the things that they actually own by blood or heritage. Obvious inferiority complex.

I wonder if "we" can somehow put actual African culture into pop culture and get niggers to like their own history instead of grubbing all over ours? its CIAnigger tier but normalizing Africa to niggers.

I dont think Sup Forums has the attention span for that.

Yea but Sup Forums doesn't have to actually do it, just encourage it to the right people. Any Conan the barbarian story can be rewritten for some nog tribesman. There are opportunities to do research enough to find some nation that had balls and put them on a pedestal. Things like an actual nigger LOTR things BASED on real things but with style. We just whisper in numales ears and let them do the work. Just make sure they pay attention to Africa instead of retarded cuck fantasies and reskinning white people. What happens in subsaharan Africa stays in subsaharan Africa. For everyone's sake.

So just another cult leader pedo with 10 wives or is there more to this?