LEFTISTS ARE RADICALIZING AND PLANNING KILLING SPREES

Deranged leftist that hates Trump and planned a Las Vegas inspired killing spree, has been arrested after sending threats to Soka University.

Some videos from his YT channel:
youtu.be/m0KJFRL53KU
youtu.be/LHY6dEpVR8E
youtu.be/S9b2tjFwYBg
youtu.be/9JVXu9xQd7Q
youtu.be/Qw1RL1YC87A

His origin story: youtu.be/T4JkNZ8aEcw

ocregister.com/2017/11/06/man-who-had-attended-soka-and-threatened-killing-spree-in-youtube-videos-is-arrested-9-guns-found/

Radicalized by a fucked up childhood, the mainstream media and excessive consumption of soy. This guy is basically Sam Hyde if he wasn't LARPing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y84k5
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/amp/
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/09/why-liberals-arent-as-tolerant-as-they-think-215114
scientificamerican.com/article/calling-truce-political-wars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

Another tinfoil hat conspiracy...Yawn

We all know it's people riding off of the back of colonialism and corporate domination that rule our society, exerting power through problematic privilege.

YAWWN

You really its some consortium of Jews? Nutters need to get a job

YAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

>Yawn
>YAWWN
>YAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN
Are you saying you're feeling sleepy? So you're confirming for us that this is a major happening? Thanks shill.

Don't forget that (((atheists))) are going out with these attacks. The most recent ones were done by them. Is militant atheism growing into the US? It usually only occurs in communist countries.

Jesus you disgusting fucks stand out.
>Le non ironic irony
>Le meme flag
>Spacing

All Bernie Bros are violent faggots.

Sweatpants... with a belt

Man boobies

Hoarder room

Also what kind of gun IS that? Has shotgun shells in the stock, but the bore of the gun is barely big enough for a .45

Checked

kys

It doesn't matter.
Those man tits would carry enough momentum to knock him down from the recoil, whatever it is.

My thoughts exactly, my seppo friend

I thought it was a topless woman

>Soka University

As if anyone has ever heard of it

most leftists have the psychological profile of a middle school student. emotionally many have never moved beyond adolescence.
>Are often erratic and inconsistent in their behavior; anxiety and fear are contrasted with periods of bravado; feelings shift between superiority and inferiority;
>Have chemical and hormonal imbalances which often trigger emotions that are frightening and poorly understood; may regress to more childish behavior patterns at this point;
>Are easily offended and are sensitive to criticism of personal shortcomings;
>Tend to exaggerate simple occurrences and believe that personal problems, experiences, and feelings are unique to themselves;
>Are moody, restless; often feel self-conscious and alienated; lack self esteem; are introspective;
>Are searching for adult identity and acceptance even in the midst of intense peer group relationships;
>Are vulnerable to naive opinions, one-sided arguments;
archive.is/y84k5

oh

but it is

>Sup Forums laughing at violent leftists
>Sup Forums doesn't understand that the next revolution won't be peaceful

In the thumbnail for the 5th video he' literally making a 56% face. It's a spitting image

yeah they're retarded

>”leftists are the violent on-“

> implying we haven't been waiting to kill these retarded useful idiots

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/amp/

currently getting encoded message through the internet about a secret satanic cabal

>the next revolution won't be peaceful

holy shit you're right!

>NYPost

A literal nazi magazine.

Let me guess, they’re also supporting Alabama pedophile Roy Moore.

yeah i'm sure they are planning that just like the planned Nov 4th. It's all hot air and bullshit so don't worry about it.

Watch his "semen soaker" video. Dude is out of his fucking mind.

We need to bring looney bins back.

Yeah cause rapping pre-pubescent childeren is real peaceful like and idk doing almost all the out in the open crime in the world niggery is real peaceful shit.

Like Roy Moore?

leftists in the US don't know how to fight, commit violence or kill effectively so...nothing to worry about

Always wanted to cum on a bald chicks head and all over her face while she's tied up

>mfw when there's no enemies worth raping after the second Civil War

I would kick that faggots teeth in.

let them, we have more guns and superior numbers, not to mention training and military
this can be case we need to destroy them once and for all

I came here to prove you wrong, but after inspecting the photo, I gotta agree user. Gene pool's closed.

>alleged leftist now hates NYP
my sides
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/09/why-liberals-arent-as-tolerant-as-they-think-215114
scientificamerican.com/article/calling-truce-political-wars/
>Uncooperative, hostile, troublesome, socially withdrawn, manipulative, and lack of feelings of inferiority
described you to a lowT

>not understanding that most of pol already knew that

Wow, and I was worried that I was sounding a little irrational and extreme lately. I guess the "other side" is even more crazy.

>implying Sup Forums can't wait

You people have a legitimate mental illness.

One of the worst things Reagan ever did was shut down the mental asylums.

Republicans really need to stop electing "former" democrats.

This is what happens when you don't have the Christian God in your life, repent Anons.

why do antifas have such unmanly jawlines?

That's a woman

That's a 56% face if I've ever seen one.

which one of you was this lol

In OP's picture its a shotgun with a pistol grip.

>manboobs
>bolding
>low-T
Another inbred with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

When will America enact common sense manboob control?