Boku no HeroAca

Twice's Journal. November 10, 2016:

Mutant carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of villains. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their hero worship and murder will foam up about their waists and all the students and pros will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like All for One. Decent men, who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of attention whores and TV stars and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_b7JMwdmPzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So can he twice everything or just himself?

He can twice everyone, but only one at a time.

Only people? Can he twice a object?

Dunno

I can't see why he couldn't unless he says otherwise

Do you think this is the start of a change of tone in the story?

We just saw like 4 people's burned corpses

Nameless bodies have been in the series for a while now. Stain murdered a whole bunch of people in his killing spree, the AfO vs All Might battle likely left huge casualties, and so on.

It said his quirk is as simple as making 1, 2, so I think it's fair to assume?

More than just the people that dabi killed, but also the reservoir dogs

Change in tone: No. Hori wanted to very graphically indicate the world is starting to go to shit

Change in story direction: Likely

I really hope this isn't a behind the scenes shit

I want to affect people

This chapter was one of the best, yet.

Yeah, true. Especially after the license arc which was pretty weak.

Was it the weakest arc?

Reminder that Endeavor is Trump.

No.

In my opinion yes the Toga reveal and Kaminari's spotlight where very good moments but thats all

Well, Mister, your opinion is utter shit.

I would say so, doesn't mean it's bad

Without Toga it would be pretty shit

Liking Kemi really means liking Toga since the real Kemi has never been shown and probably won't be because she's dead.

I think it felt the weakest because we have had 2-3 arcs just like it. If the students hadnt already faced villains and the big bad it might have been okay but all of the drama seems lost on it after they just had a run in with All for One

>Endeavor gay sex with HATS ON

Just Endeavor? You need two to tango, and by tango I mean engage in sodomy.

it's pretty obvious kemi was liked because she was hot

Everyone here forgot Blood King's birthday. I hope he and his class come back and become at least slightly relevant again.

Yeah week ur waifu is ded

Lol haha rekt

At first I thought it was until that last chapter and I realized Hori was foreshadowing a lot of things just to get to that chapter so now I think it's pretty great

I liked this arc because I loved all the new characters.

> a bunch of best girls will be introduced

>they will all be toga

Which ones are your favorites?

The ones that aren't dead.

Kemi is alive, user. I refuse to believe otherwise.

Kemi, Windy, MissJoke and Meat-senpai

The rest are also pretty cool, shark girl a cute.

>create your own Deadpool
>give him this backstory
What the hell are you doing, Hori. Twice now only exists to suffer.

And how much darker will be All For One's backstory?

Didn't expect Twice of all villains to get the spotlight.
Really cool

class B sucks so much
even rivaling school student here are more interesting

>Blood King

Deadpool has had many depressing backstories and multiple personality disorders

Is Endeavor running the Japanese branch of the X-Men?

There is nothing wrong with liking Toga, she's lovable serial killer. Too bad she was given a quirk that doomed her to be a villain.

It's possible to have a "bad" quirk and still be a hero. It's hard, but still possible.

How would you become a hero with her quirk? You wouldn't be able to pass the UA enterance exam.

Join Shiketsu or Ketsubutsu.

UA isn't the only hero school faggot, only the most prestigious

are those the only hero schools or are there more?

Yeah, and all your classmates would be really happy to befriend shapeshifting vampire. How do you use that to fight crime? Nobody would give you their identity willingly, you'd be stuck sucking used tampons.

There were over 1500 students at the exam site and there are multiple exam sites sooo

Obviously there are more, look at how many different groups there were in the test.

Considering Stain got into a hero school, she should have been able to get into one too. Not UA, unless she went to Gen Ed and then transferred to Heroics, but to one of the other schools.

okay, thanks. i wonder if the other countries have schools like that too, or if they work on an apprenticeship system, or maybe both

She could be really good for undercover work law enforcemnt-wise

I am using standards of activities available where I am, so things might be different in the BNHA!Japan, but if Toga isnt that psychotic, she can be that weird kid that goes from people to people, asking them for their blood with puppy eyes. Her catchphrase is somethign like "You're soo cool! Does this means I can have a sip?" She can also moonlight as a volunteer at the blood donor events to look for cool individuals.

even if her quirk only affect physically, this still means she can use some ability of those with Mutation type quirk, right? Lets say, she was able to get consent from someone with [Krab] and [Kangaroo] Quirk, I think she can pass the robotic exam easy enough. Heck, her slimy form is agile enough, she can rake up some rescue point if she really is that determined

Better yet, If her Quirk is more relaxed and enable her to transform from any blood available, have her focus her ability to transform into animals alone. We /animorphs/ now

this scene gets my dick rock hard

you know bnha really tries to emulate an american comic which most of the times it's just fails short but this scene right here, this imagery is exactly something I would expect from a cape comic

I wonder what hair boy looks like without all of it
An even bigger mystery than invisible girl IMO

Rorschach sucks and so does Twice

Will he trust himself or will he betray himself?

Will he destroy his own smile?

>Twice now only exists to suffer.
So does Deadpool

REEEE TWICE POSTERS

I bet he's an 11/10 Adonis, so hot that he needs to be covered in hair or he'll drown in thirsty bitches.

>This fucking image.

I want to fuck Deku long and hard.

She probably wouldn't be popular, but she could hang out with the goths and edgy kids, and her quirk would be very useful for infiltration and spying.

>she's lovable serial killer
>lovable serial killer
What

I want to fuck Kiri long and hard.

Not if I rape him first

delet this fucking saved

I don't want my story to get gritty

I want everything to stay upbeat "DC heroes save the day and get cheered on by the adoring public" in terms of mood

Not an edgy "everyone is a cunt and everything is going to hell" Marvel tone

DEKU IS MINE. BACK OFF!

>Not an edgy "everyone is a cunt and everything is going to hell" Marvel tone
Yeah that never happens in DC

>there will never be an offshoot of Deku as a kindergarten teacher
>tfw no cute moments like little toddler girl having a crush on Deku-sensei

It's not like DC never had dark and gritty.

faggot did you see what a noumu did to aizawa near the beginning of the series?

youtube.com/watch?v=_b7JMwdmPzA

it has been hinted from the beginning that the series is not just your happy tone.

plus deku fucking destroyed his bones each time he uses his quirk near the beginning

Frog a cute, A CUTE!

So has anyone heard any news about when the OVA is coming out?

That's boring, The most interesting part is the Villains in this.

So, what would the Villain Alliance actually do if they accomplished their goal of "destroying the hero society"? Does Shigaraki have a real endgame? Does he want to take over Japan?

ENDEAVOR IS A MENACE! HE AND THE VILLAIN ALLIANCE ARE IN CAHOOTS!

Shiggy is just an assblasted faggot. He doesn't have a step two. His plan begins and ends at "I don't like this thing, therefore fuck this thing."

At least DC edge usually results in something good in the end.

Marvel is literally a train crashing over and over

yeah he does

Is Ochaco trying to make all the other kids float away so there won't be anyone to take Deku-sensei's attention away from her?

I would buy this series without a second thought

Did you forget that part in the USJ arc where Shigaraki admits that all of his speeches are just bullshit he spews that he doesn't actually believe in?

thats because he didn't have a clear goal in mind before.

case in point

>What is a hero?
>What is justice?
>To answer this question, let's try to kill a bunch of superheroes, including children, then destroy the hero system so that nobody will ever save anyone!

>Expose how fragile "justice" and all that other bullshit really are
That's pretty vague, how does he intend to do that? What does he want to do if he ever somehow proves it?

>I am a faggot
>I pulled the last point from my ass
>just to make my fact more valid!

read the page

be patient because we haven't really seen enough of shigaraki yet.

patience is key because you're asking something that might be answered in the near future

I didn't pull that last point out of my ass, it's what he's done and wants to do. Kill All-Might, attack kids, destroy the hero society.

I did, how does he intend to answer "what is a hero" or "what is justice"?

>create a world without all might

>expose the flawed hero system

the only reason he attacked the kids is to draw out all might.

also did you forget that shigaraki attempted to bring bakugou onto their side because how they treated him during the sports festival? he got tied up like a dog

you have to wait abit for that because he hasn't really done anything of yet as of this chapter regarding those two points

If there is a traitor at UA, it would make sense to have more than one traitor, and have them working together. Then, one of them could be set up to look suspicious but then have an alibi for a major event, making people think said person cannot be a traitor. Meanwhile, the other traitor would have alibis for everything but that event, so nobody would suspect him/her of being the traitor.

>world without All Might
Congratulations, they have achieved their goal. Now what?

exactly it's the "now what" because we haven't seen past that point as of this chapter so again be patient.

I wonder what Blackmist's motivations are.

What can all might possibly want from afo?

Why don't you like Class B? How about Mei and Shinsou, do you like them?