Why there is no Seiyuu thread people?

Why there is no Seiyuu thread people?

Let's make one, and I will start with flat and very attractive Tomato chan.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/luujqr.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>very attractive
Excellent taste OP. Tomato needs more fans on Sup Forums.

OP here, gonna post more Tomato.

Going sleep so fuck you all.

Has she been in much recently? I feel like I haven't heard her voice in the last 15 minutes.

>Haruka Tomatsu
>very attractive

pichi pichi Shukashuu

Aoi is so fluffy.

What the fuck?

Last I remember hearing her was one of the friends in Amaama to Inazuma.

Probably too busy doing Sphere stuff, I hear they have a live early next year.

How does this image makes you feel?
I feel like screaming "My hungry imouto Minyami is so cute!"

Minyami is a cutesy idol now!

That pool though. The guy in the middle must be drowning in pussy.

Literally who is anybody in this image? I must not know them because they would have to be impure to be at this pool.

Are they going swimming in that pool?

TakaRie is in it for one. That's Emilia and Megumin's seiyuu. She's definitely getting dicked in that pool.

Who is this bald guy? He appeared on Tokyo Encounter and always seems to be with Sugita.

I should have been watching Pripara

Mafia Kajita

Mafia Kajita

What is the context for this pic? Why is Rie there in the first place?

It's never too late.

I don't know, to have an orgy in the night pool? That guy definitely dicked the three Earphones girls for sure in that pool though.

That's the main cast of Akiba's Trip. It's all otaku humor.

My favorite is Rie because she's a Megumin.

>Today, the man did something nice for a young voice actor. Takeuchi Shunsuke, the voice of The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls‘ Producer wanted a Sony PlayStation 4, but still being in high school and not really focusing on voice acting, he doesn’t really have the money to buy one. So, Kajita decided to buy the kid a brand new PlayStation 4.
Sounds pretty based.

I'm looking forward to Akiba's Trip, it's going to be a fun show.

the tripfag is a retard but tomato chan is indeed the cutest

Who are the best friends again?

Sugita, Nakamura, Kajita, and one more dude?

>Haruka Tomatsu
>the cutest

Stupid sexy Nakamura...

It's those three plus whoever is around when they're up to shenanigans. Typically it's people like Tetsuya Kakihara and Nobuhiko Okamoto.

She sure love using that filter. All the JAV actresses i follow use it too.

>still in high school
>probably has a harem and is super popular
>probably gets asked for seiyuu numbers

Sony Music Artists and Risa Taneda aren't going to circlejerk themselves

>tfw not Slav
Why live

>Risa Taneda
>Sony

I think you spelled Sora Amamiya wrong.

?

Nope two seperate things. These are circlejerk threads for a handful of seiyuu that fail to generate any fresh content, much like modern Sup Forums. It'd help if one of the names Sup Forums likes to jack it over wasn't on indefinite hiatus and all

>she Bob cutted her hair

RIOT

>tfw slav
>tfw you're enjoying Sumipe mythologizing your country's culture
>tfw it's better than original

I'll be her husband
Nice Kansei-ben also

Sumipe doesn't seem to get much sleep does she?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this, she always seems tired in a lot of her pictures

Any fans of Kenn and Mark Ishii?

Aoi is the same. Try to make a comprehensive list of all they do in a month and you will start to see why.

Damn Hiichan has a good stock photo now

I want to bully Kuno.

Hanazawa sure is cuter before she starts actually making facial expressions

>"JAV look-alike for seiyuu" threads on 2ch
>search "Aoi"
> only suggestion that doesn't fall into ''dude they have the same hair-cut, they totally look alike" is some gravure idol
>she is underage
I don't know what else I was expecting.

aoi's look is generic as fuck though

What do you define as generic?
For me I see girls like Nao Touyama, Ayaka, Ohashi, Momo Asakura and they all have pretty much the same facial features. More or less.
Aoi in contrast has less excessive face chub while still having a round, soft-looking face. Then you have defining features of her such as her bushy eyebrows or her prominent, squirrel-like front teeth. Body-wise she actually has some meat (her thighs and wide hips) to her unlike the majority of female seiyuu out there.

>Body-wise she actually has some meat (her thighs and wide hips) to her unlike the majority of female seiyuu out there.
Yui Ogura and Haruka Tomatsu are not average you know.

Most asian girls are on the thin, slender side, though. And most of them have no hips so to speak.
>Haruka Tomatsu
thanks mr skeltal

>Most asian girls are on the thin, slender side, though
Maybe if we're comparing overall fitness to North American land whales, but their body type leans towards shorter and chunky. Your average 5' tall adult woman isn't going to be shaped like a light post.

Why doesn't anyone scan bromides at all? Japanese bogeyman out to getcha?

Inami expy in WWW.WORKING

Lats I checked she seems to be hanging out a lot with Subaru Kimura and his sister, must be some theater troupe thing going on? For that matter, non-active (non-idol) seiyuu seem to be dabbling in theater, don't they?

Have a Mocho for no reason

Yeah she's part of one right now from what little moon I can understand and context. She's done some game roles as well.
Sony shouldn't forgot about her either

On June 4 next year, the female cast of Show By Rock!! will be together for the Girls Band Festival.
That includes Eri Inagawa (Cyan), Sumire Uesaka (Chuchu), Manami Numakura (Retoree), Ayane Sakura (Moa) for Plasmagica, Rina Hidaka (Rosia), Ai Kayano (Tsukino), Hiromi Igarashi (Holmy), Rie Murakawa (Jacklyn) for Criticrista, Saori Hayami (A), Eriko Matsui (Un), Megumi Han (Darudayu) for Tsurezurenaru Ayatsuri Mugenan, and the newcomers to SB69 Ruriko Noguchi (Ailane) and Ibuki Kido (Hundreko) of Bud Virgin Logic. The SB69 site doesn't list Aimi Tanaka (Peipain), but perhaps that's just an oversight.

LASCIA CH'IO PIANGAAAAAA

a.pomf.cat/luujqr.webm
I want Aoi's chocolates.

Will Nansu be popular?

Will they ever release previous SB69 events in the BDs?

Is her twitter still kill?

Instagram suits her purposes better anyways

Isn't her IG also kill or I'm just following his promotional account

I don't know she was shilling it last I was listening to her radio show a couple months ago, I didn't pay attention to whether she mentioned it last week when Inorin was on.

Maybe Haifuri will fix that.

>Toshitai had like a 5 minute conversation involving Inorikkuma last week
Yay. Maybe some day Sony will decide it isn't a marketing liability to visibly associate with Kakuman.

She is already pretty popular being in Trysail, they are on rising and the top of current seiyuu unit, also Trysail is not all about Amamiya now, you see Mocho is also doing well with her solo

>Nao Touyama
Nah, she is uglier than the others

Talking about im@s
What happened to swimsuit Miku

Post skeletons

Oh snap, the new cover album is out? I was actually just listening to that, only by Cecilia Bartoli.

Who?

Also I feel this is better for /jp/ if you aren't going to discuss their roles and image dump instead

Doesnt this count as teritary? As in, "related enough"?

She's just flat.

S2 WHEN?

Mafia Kajita, a freelance game writer who is now more famous for as a radio personality and event/Nico-nama MC.
Back when Anigera started, he came to interview for an article, but Sugita took a liking of him and asked him to do some voices for Anigera's opening dramas. After that, he quickly became a regular assistant and after starting Radio 4Gamer with Okamoto Nobuhiko, his fame has gotten bigger and bigger over time.

Yasumoto Hiroki.
In general Mafia is in good terms with all of Sugita's acquaintances (especially the ones who play games online), including even big names like Kamiya and Ono-D.

Still kill because dick pics or whatever, but also because she ha a deal with Line to use Lineblog instead

NEW HOTNESS

Also, Mafia Kajita recently starred in Shin Gojira, being the only Anno-casting in the whole movie.

Even more recently, he became the assistant to Nakamura's Star Radi Ocean. Nakamura Yuuichi no Anigera Zubaam was a gag opening for Anigera some years ago, but now it has become reality with Nakamura reavealing his chuuni-era secrets and Kajita telling how Sugita went full yandere over the two's new radio.

Best bros

Doesn't his face showed up time to time on monogatari?

My favourite part of Anigera this week was Kakuman's relief that Mafia was (barely) older. Kakuman itself was a great gag too though.

>that mole on her face
Hey, she seems familiar.

Why would they use a shitty ass camera in that glorious shot location. What the fuck

Never unfortunately. The manga don't have enough material for another season

Unlike JAV stars, seiyuu still don't get paid as well as they do.

Nagaku looks ridiculously better with her hair down. Having her run around semi-cosplaying Ichigo when nothing about her size or looks works for it all the time is a shame.

Worst seiyuu voicing worst girl in her own series? Colour me surprised.

This is your Naobro and today's picture a happy Naobou and an extremely happy Kiyono.

Spread happiness anons

can kiyono make me happy?

Naobou is an angel.