Fuuka

What does Sup Forums think about Fuuka? Just read that it's getting an adaptation.

dropped it after MC confessed to second fuuka

got baited by the cute girl but pic related happened
forgettable plot, forced drama, dumb MC

tried the author's previous work, also shit

It's okay, I guess.

It's shit. Seo is a hack.

It's shit

It's especially boring amongst Seo's work, a there's not really enough dumb drama to keep people's interest

It's pretty boring.

Can't wait for the Truck-kun episode. Gonna be good.

>he didn't like the town where you rage

It was good. It had best bro.

It's disappointing just how boring it is. A band manga really should've provided Seo with all the opportunities he'd ever need for the things that keep bringing people back for more - dumb drama and fanservice, but outside of a few exceptional spikes, there's hardly any drama, and the fanservice is kinda run of the mill.
It's no wonder that while Kimi Machi used to get regular threads, this hasn't had regulars in ages.

What was the last thing to generate any drama? When it looked like Fuuka 2 might've banged the handsome douche rival guy, or the revelation about her father?

I hope if there's a 2nd-opening it has a bit where that zooms in on the truck's wheel with the logo or something else spinning inside

Stop reading after the truck. Seo is a fucking hack.

>best bro
Was it this guy?

>spoiler

Shit, when did that happen? Translations not caught up with raws?

I would've said it was his best work, by virtue of having the largest number of girls I'd like to fuck

nah, they're up to date, I think he's confused or something

No, the one who died.

the spoiler referred to Fuuka2 rather than one. Or at least the spoiler text.
Also, the translations caught up to the spoiler image moment ages ago

I kinda miss the old Sup Forums rage theads, but I can't blame people for not bothering anymore

I picked it up when it was already at chap 105 or so, so truck-kun didn't piss me off as much as if I was following it. I hope the anime reaches that episode and they don't pussy out though.

Kind of boring right now as there's nothing going on except for Yuu getting depressed and thinking he's useless, I hope there's an interesting arc coming up.

Sara sempai's senpais aren't big enough