Calexit

Independence when?

No one?

ASAP? The amount of replies here to your post is evidence the country doesn't care about California and would be ok with it.

As soon as possible God willing.

Trump is cutting a deal with the norks to create a new coastline. Good luck, mexifuck!

There needs to be an "accidental" nuclear accident that wipes LA and Holyweird off the map.

Never. If it does happen, expect National Guard to invade.

Why not include Oregon, Washington, and the west coast of Canada, too? Calexit becomes Cascadia.

How do they survive more than 3 days ? They have no water

Hopefully we gain our senses and kick SoCal out

The second civil war because America already sent precedent that you cannot succeed from the union peacefully.

Is the south really the only bad part ?

No, as a fucking Californian, I do not want to leave the U.S.
That is the fucking dumbest idea we could do right now. That or allowing people who have HIV donate blood without stating they have HIV. Other than that, leaving the States is the shittiest thing we can do right now. Fucking no.

send NCR to Las Vegas and teh dam. are you dumb or somethin??

God yes, I would get a property on the border, rain hell upon those commie faggots, and bait them into going to war with not-gay USA (btfoing countless communists and Jews[same thing])

You woundn't need independence if your miserable state supported a small federal government.
>Oy vey! The goverment should make things be free!
>Hey, why is my tax money being used to pay for programs outside my state
retards

I cannot wait for these commies to an hero so that we can take their land

bye bye Cali! We'll build the wall around you too to keep out your hollywood pedophiles your whiney rich bitches and all those latinos you love so much!

enjoy your overcrowded beaches without our military

hahahahaha, how fucking stupid are you?
cali leaving the us?
really?
come on.
get real
I had a good chuckle

HAHAHA hue hue. Nice meme response. Really though, how would you faggots survive? I know for a fucking fact that you're not touching my great lakes and if you bail out of the US you lose your federal grants for "green power" and "ecofriendly desalination" so what is your proposed plan? Do you think apple would pay for it considering it was just revealed they have been hiding millions of dollars in profits in offshore accounts? They don't give a fuck about you. They will headquarter in china and laugh at your dehydrated ass.

Calexit = Mexican

Settle down muzzamil.
Watch out for pakicuck bombings you goat fucking invader.

>doesnt want his state being cleaned of all garbage that always vote democrat.

Why don’t we just send the California liberals to Mexico? They’d love it there.

Northern Cali

>ruining an Ethnostate
how about no.

Hopefully as soon as possible. Without California, the democrats would never win a national election ever again.

>California leaves the US
>Conservative vote is eternally secured
>Meanwhile, Cali descends into degeneracy
>People start to try to flee to the US
>Donald Trump's 5th term
>WALL

Once the beaners split off from the democrats to form their own political party, that when things will get very interesting in California - and also AZ, NM, and TX. They will demand to speak spanish and try to tax the white boomers into oblivion to fund gibbs me dat for the turd-coloured masses.

It'll never happen.

as long as i have enough time to leave, im okay with it

SOON
O
O
N

Dude, Texas is gonna go blue permanently in 10 years. We are fucked.

Please leave so conservatives will win ALWAYS. i suggest a wall between us Cali

I welcome the civil war, These faggot communists can go die for there new country.

I don't think a single Californian, including me, wants to have a calexit. We have some newfags from russia here kek

90046 here this state doesn't deserve the privilege it has