Hillary Clinton responded on Wednesday to news that the Trump administration is considering appointing a special...

>Hillary Clinton responded on Wednesday to news that the Trump administration is considering appointing a special counsel to investigate her alleged ties to the Uranium One deal, calling the move “a disastrous step into politicizing the Justice Department” and “such an abuse of power.”
>“If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system,”
>“I’m not concerned, because I know that there is no basis to it,” she said. “I regret if they do it because it will be such a disastrous step to politicizing the justice system. And at the end of the day, nothing will come of it, but it will, you know, cause a lot of terrible consequences that we might live with for a really long time.”

tl;dr Hillary calls Drumpf an evil dictator for daring to investigate her, then claims she isn't worried about the investigation

motherjones.com/politics/2017/11/hillary-clinton-trump-special-counsel-threat-this-is-such-an-abuse-of-power/
archive.fo/BI8aE

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjeBg85JPrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another tinfoil hat conspiracy...Yawn

We all know it's people riding off of the back of colonialism and corporate domination that rule our society, exerting power through problematic privilege.

YAWWN

You really its some consortium of Jews? Nutters need to get a job

YAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

Grandma? Is that you? Hows heaven?

Planting seeds at making trump look like a crazy dictator when he locks up all the political swamp monsters

wtf, I'm sleepy now. maybe i should just go to bed. there really isn't anything to see here.

Her argument doesn't even make sense. How is appointing a special counsel going to taint the image of the Justice Department? The whole reason for the special counsel is so the Justice Department isn't involved at all.

LOCK HER UP.

This is how you know we’re in the final days of the Trump administration.

He’s literally launching a fraudulent investigation into Hillary to distract from Mueller’s revelations about Trump’s collusion with Russia, an investigation his own AG admits there is no basis for.

Drumpf will be gone by Thanksgiving, and by mid December Hillary will be installed as president because Drumpf used Wikileaks and Russia to cheat.

Happy holidays, drumpfkins.

Tick tock tick tock!

It means she's to big to prosecute. She's above the law and she knows it. Basically she and BJ can do whatever they want and they're immune from legal consequences.

Hello Kitty Rinton

calls for a prosecutor to investigate Trump for things he didn't do.
upset when Trump appoints an investigator for things she did do.

Like the FBI hasn't known about her BS since Trump was buying property in Asia and getting Ivanka ready for college

Pic related, it all makes sense now

>only dictators enforce the law you Nazi's

>we're in the final days of the Trump administration
still at least 3 years left. Sorry pal

shes afraid

yet they're doing the same to Trump with this bogus Russian collusion special counsel
she was fine with it when her oppoent was unjustly investigated but not so when it may be her
she deserves to burn in hell

you're a literal moron
the Vice President would take over Clinton is not in the chain of succession.
losing Presidential candidates are just that losers

>7 years left
Ftfy

He's just meme'ing, relax. There aren't many shills here now. They're off getting their narrative straight on the Roy Moore stuff.

She's a vindictive psychopath. I also think she's been pulling Slick Willy's strings for decades. She's ridden him to fame and fortune like a syphilitic sleigh. She is a disgusting creature and I can't want to see her mask come off as she's frog marched to federal prison. It will be the final vindication of Trump for the world to see unequivocally what a nasty cunt she truly is.

I actually don't think she is. I think she's still stuck in the early 90s when there was no social media and the internet was still the domain of nerdy college kids and researchers. I think she believes the old Clinton game of deny deny deny while your army of media surrogates goes to war for you is going to work. She revealed in her stupid book how out of touch with the modern world she is.

Your facts and logic stop Hillary's minions from starting the second civil war if her corruption is finally investigated.

Calm your newfag titties.

I'm assuming she wants every normal person in the world to fume with impotent rage while her cultists go BUT ROY MOORE PEDO PEDO RUSSIA RUSSIA KILL THE DRUMPF while masturbating to the thought of her curb stomping Newt Gingrich.

>taking the bait

Thats one of her look alikes for when she was too weak to go outside.

Pilpul. Everything leftist is really just a masturbatory exercise in using pilpul. It attracts the exact audience they want, the type of people who make up their voter base: Overly emotional, low-iq people who can be easily manipulated as long you stroke their ego and give them a sense of moral supremacy.

Shill nigger posting this undercooked pasta in 3 thread so far...

>“I regret if they do it because it will be such a disastrous step to politicizing the justice system. And at the end of the day, nothing will come of it, but it will, you know, cause a lot of terrible consequences that we might live with for a really long time.”

Is that a threat?

what about when they used the IRS to attack the tea party.

>It's only politicizing justice when it's targeting me.

LOIS WAS A GUD GURL, SHE DINDU NUFFIN

Sometimes the best defense is to go on the offensive. Sabotage before the tables turn

>Is that a threat?

it sounds like a threat

newfag detected

notice how the entity who was there in all of this, Hillary Clinton, a literal 1st party witness, has nothing to say about what ACTUALLY happened when ever asked about it? it's only responded with "oh, this is all fake!"

Is that George Soros in a wig?

Democrats are investigating Trump.
Good thing.
Republicans want to investigate Hillary.
They are going to use the Justice System like that?

Ran it through 6 times!

Oh Hillary, to make such statements when your hands are elbow deep in blood of the many lives you have gravely effected and to see you brag about killing leaders such as Libya who the people adored and who was actually trying to help all of Africa and believed in women's rights and freedom, that says a lot about you.

Hillary Clinton, we know who you are and what you represent. You will be judged accordingly when the time is right and you will not like this outcome.

she's not well. let her rest in RIP

Literally at a stalemate right now.

She's right, you know.

Funny how Faux news and that Tick tock faggot are all drooling over a nothing burger uranium story and ignoring the Russian ties with Trump, Wikileaks, and the Kremlin$

>the DNC literally used the intelligence agencies of the USA for political purposes during an election
>the justice department investigating serious misconduct and corruption by a former secretary of state and presidential candidate is an abuse of power

lol

Amen! She is a "cancer" to this country
And every citizen, Lock her Up, now!!

So what put her in jail, the progressives are taking back the Democratic Party from the corrupt Clinton crime family. Next up, the WH in 2020

He should just investigate her because of how cunty she acted when asked if she would be investigated.

>that we might live with for a really long time
What the hell does she mean by "we"? She getting a complete respiratory system transplant any time soon?

A vast, right wing conspiracy!!!

On one hand I think she knows that's it over and she lost and this is her last threat before actually drag her off... on the other hand this women and her gang are pure evil with a lot money..there is no telling what kind mass destruction she can bring.. think suitcase nukes in NYC, DC, Mr Obama's home Chicago?

It will be a beautiful day when the entire Clinton crime family is finally locked up.

Fucking death throws (YES!!!)
It's alright sweetie let go .
It's ok to let go.
Just close your eyes.
Start singing:
youtube.com/watch?v=pjeBg85JPrI

This idiot got played by Hillary and you actually thing he can lead the USA.

Wouldn't you have to yell in a storm (NOT WHISPER!!!)

Just like when she bumped in to the Donald and so graciously said, "Pardon me."

>I really mean it this time guys. Blumphptft will be impeached LIT-UH-RULLY ANY DAY NOW

>Two Scoops
>Two Sips
>Two Terms

bumping for pic of HRC body double, 9/11/2016 was the second-best day of 2016 after 11/9/2016

>Its an abuse of power and a political lynching if someone who does something illegal gets investigated and jailed for it

Really Rickrolled my Balls dude.