Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, friends and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, friends and country?

>pic related

That is such a shitty rifle.

Commiefornia
Mini 14

Have an old Browning Citori instead.

Yes I am a Weeb.

but why, friendo

These threads convinced me to buy a gun. I enjoyed it so much, I have since bought 4 more. Once I figure out what my monthly budget is (I got a new job) I may splurge and purchase another.

>mini 14

hey fag....watch your mouth.

Are you the same guy that keeps making this thread

Hell yeah man
That same 10/22 and red dot gave me the gun fever about 2 years ago
Now I got a full safe

cool af senpai

MY PROBLEM SOLVER

>Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, friends and country?
we aren't as blessed as you burgers, even if i had an semi auto i couldn't legally use it for self defense

I don't have much cash to spare, computer repairs took a sizable chunk out of my spare cash and then I lost my job. Hunting for a new one but for now I don't have cash to spend on a gun.

fuck off rambo. civilians dont need guns. whats the fucking point of having police then? ffs this is dumbest conversation ever here.

Same, and it makes my father-in-law super happy. He was worried that I wasn't a real American.

AR-15's stand for Assault Rifle, 15 rounds per minute and there is no need for an ordinary citizen to have this sort of assault weapon for 'self defense'. more people die in shooting sprees from this gun than in legitimate self defense

>149638642
Weak b8

Yea

Because anything you can do, I can do better with my various AK variants

post vid link plz senpai

Gross

Just get a ledesma grip. It is featureless but feels great

>he said, just as niggers broke down his door

Nice bait, for everyone reading this, AR stands for armalite rifle

This is so hysterically false it seems satirical

>more people die in shooting sprees from this gun than in legitimate self defense
Need a source on that, and you seem to be ignoring the fact that you usually don't have to kill anybody to stop a violent crime when you're holding a scary looking black rifle.

>Assault Rifle
>15 rounds per minute

Dude, my MOM was super excited that I bought guns. I think she saw me as some lefty intellectual type because I spent my college years studying philosophy and learning programming. I was a bit of a shitlib, and got into a couple friendly debates with her on some stuff. But when I was like "I'm worried shit is going to hit the fan and I want to protect myself and my family" she started opening up around me with more right wing views. Eventually we got to talking about it, and even my dad has named the jew in a couple conversations with me.

I think they're breathing a big sigh of relief now that I'm not acting like a cuck. I took her out shooting, and told her to just put the sights on the bullseye and squeeze. She put one in the 4 ring on her first shot. I could see her amazement that a rifle can put lead on target so easy. It was a great experience with my mom. Too bad my dad's got PTSD so he doesn't do the shooting range.

My mother in law was like "don't buy a gun unless you're willing to kill someone". I never responded. I just bought the gun and figured that was my reply. She asks if I keep them locked up from time to time, and I've told her I do. In reality, there's always at least one within reach, but the rest stay locked up - mostly because I don't want them stolen.

It wasn't a challenge to the abilities of the rifle, it was a challenge to your abilities to operate said rifle.

Plastic buis, might as well throw it in the trash.

>AR-15's stand for Assault Rifle

lol

Google Armalite

If I did, I wouldn't post any evidence of such on any medium that can be archived.

Because I was thinking of getting an M14, but I live in Jew York so I don't know how bad the gun laws are.

You're a vitamin deficient John brown bugman, youre not as good as you think.

w-why not

We are only allowed .22 rifles and even they are hard to get. Using them for self defence purposes is illegal.

do you unlock that camo after robbing 100 convinience stores?

Eh I'd say you'd rather have me shooting with you and not at you. There are terrorists who would agree with you if they weren't so busy fucking their 72 virgin goats in heaven

>newfag doesnt know bait

Hoping that might change in the future, but I certainly wouldn’t bet on it. People are genuinely scared of guns here.

15 rounds per minute is pretty fucking slow lol

nice bait tho

Because California is cucked beyond all reason and the only guns I can get legally are only suitable for cowboy LARPing
Looking to move to Reno soonish tho.

Keeping drinking that soy, larping faggot.

Because I won a Galil
Kaitseliit ftw

>mememod
pls

Lmao did your partner force make those patches for you or were you originally a durka? I could dig up my deployment patches but it's like 130

It comes default if you are a nog.

Shove them up your ass you faggot, no one wants to see your gay patches you purchased from a gunshow.

> protect a country
> AR15

Why don't you own the truth instead?

>pic related

You would if you could, but you were a fobbit. Now you larp on /k/ and Sup Forums while you jam mosin bolts up your ass.

Nice house rifle, but stock and sling are archaic in design.

Change it out.

Easiest thing I have close by is my Gryphon group binder they give you in class. I use it for documents these days. If you're really a cool guy, you should know it

Americans don't need the government to take care of us but thanks anyway.

how do you aim that shit

PS: 1 or 3 point. Never two.
t.been there

Red dot.

No one cares about your diary book faggot.

What do you recommend for the stock and sling? I'm actually thinking of building my next, and I need suggestions.

A Swede is see.

How many bombs weren't off this week?

How in tarnation am I going to do Anything with these?! It's not even put together!

Sounds like big army jealousy.

You were big army, you queer.

What an odd thing to say.

cause that weak shit delivers 1800j at the muzzle while my 12ga delivers 4200j and is a usable hunting tool for all game

>no 12ga
it's like you want to starve to death while maymays rape your family

We all know people, no fun foreigner.

I might be able to dig up a USASOC coin somewhere, and I think I have a SOCAF plaque somewhere. I just moved so my shits all spread around

>archaic
that has only been out for a couple years

>PS: 1 or 3 point. Never two.
you're retarded

ignore that faggot. he's either trolling or deeply disturbed.

Standard Magpul. You obviously are not combat. Don't go with AESTHETIC.

Blueforce Gear Soc-c

Damn it all, fuck this triggered me! Those sights made my dick fall off in anger. Fuck outta here with that gay shit.

I have a LTG Cleavland coin buried somewhere that I got at a water jump.

Gay dude. I'm sorry I asked your advice. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Pirate is for the Swedish Pirate Party, newfaggot.

> Now you know why they're called "meme flags"

You're a kid with a meme.

*cleveland fuck im drunk

we know where you live

That a Gerber? Best multitool company ever. My Gerber Diesel is reaching 6 years old, has been used and abused but still kicking it. Improper use did break two of the screwdrivers in it though but it's no biggie

A lead/pellet/whatever launcher is just that.

Point and click usually will do just a fine job of 'deterrence'.

I've been in 100 firefights.

You know nothing, I'm not wrong.

Already own a few, so I'm good I guess.

Then you know what to expect when you show up. Come and get it.

>wanting to get into shootouts
>not being engineer class setting up hundreds of traps and disappearing
it's like you want to die

Had two from the service, lost one years ago...still got one!

...but I got other things I can't talk about.

Saved so I can post in a /k/ cringe thread. Thanks!

good shit recon ron, stay hardcore

Yeah. It's like you're a bitch.

Is that a big ol 516?

You didnt answer his question you piece of shit

> /k/

Heh, yeah I'm not a furry, Cleatus or a 40 year old shop owner/retired crank.

I know my strength and weaknesses and I'm not built for straight up shoot outs, I wasn't trained for that. Just watch your step

I already own an AR you piece of shit

I'm getting a strong sense of deja-vu here, like I've seen this exact thread recently before with 300+ replies.

It's illegal in Massachusetts. NRA please help.

Don't know, don't care, doesn't matter.

I buy. Selling is for poofs. Hand me a lower receiver I can hand you back a complete rifle, for each.

Haha, I'm recon. I don't walk paths and trails stupid. I'm a recon sniper (now).

Better equiped, too!

I meant the optic you sperg. It should say on the bottom. I only ask because they're getting sued because those old holos failed really badly. Our armorer had a box of failed ones from when they were first issues

when we take the midterms we will impeach trumpler and then pass sweeping gun control and send trans-gendered storm troopers to your home to take your guns.

And fucking kudos on being able to put together a lego gun

i'll buy one soon,

this is all i have right now

It's about parts, not ability. Don't make me flex my ability son, you won't like it.

ok internet tough guy

it was obvious you were recon when I called you recon ron when I noticed that shit. We might've had completely different jobs but I'm guessing we wore the same uniforms at some point
As a retired pog, I'll say I respect you guys but you're underestimating the abilities of your fellow engineers.

Hey everyone, look at me, I bought a bunch of parts kits! Let me know when your naval unit becomes a full fledged branch, seimen

I own one to kill communists and kikes