One Piece

How long until he becomes an ally and saves everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FRDcwEsWo4
youtube.com/watch?v=hN2kR6GmD84
youtube.com/watch?v=F2Cece9PcaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ljWwIUyLpwo
original.livestream.com/docking_live
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pudding is CUTE and will marry Sanji.

never

wrong pic OP

Sanji will die this arc

honestly I am getting a bit worried with all the deathflags...

>someone colored her eyes red pink
yes

but she's wearing a glove

color it white

>she's wearing a glove
Really? Honestly can't tell

Consider the following.

If you place a seastone anklet on the characters of One Piece, remove all weapons and armor (cyborgs being the exception with the armor, but still no flamethrowers or other weapons), and no one uses haki, hexasystem, fishman martial arts or any other system with special techniques, who would win against anyone else in single combat, as a test of sheer fighting skill and/or strength?

Something tells me Kaido would be a winner, but we can exclude characters we haven't seen in combat yet. Luffy, Burgess, Smoker, Whitebeard (dead people still count), Jinbei, Jack, or who do you think?

Chill, nobody will die.

>forgetting garp the motherfucking fist

Oh yeah, that's true. Even without the haki he'd probably be in top five.

>a test of sheer fighting skill
>but no martial arts
user, what?

>seastone anklet
It not only nullifies their powers, it also makes them incredibly weaker physically, so no one with devil fruit powers would have a chance.

I meant, no fingershots, moonsteps, water bending and crazy shit like that. Punching, kicking, probably grappling, in other words regular martial arts is a given, of course.

sanjuan wolf would literally crush the competition

Given how some seastone objects can completely remove a DFer's mobility, while some still allow them to move freely, I like to think it depends on the amount of seastone in the object. So any amount will nullify the DF power, but if it's a miniscule amount, they can still fight at full strenght.

Well, that's my little bit of headcanon anyway, and I'm going with it here for simplicity.

Not unlikely, but if you're going by his size, I'll just remind you of Umibouzu and how his battle against Sanji and Jinbei went.

that involved special techniques

Whitebeard

1. Kaido
2. Garp
3. Shanks
4. Whitebeard

Pudding will die at the wedding

Not gonna happen. Stop with this Pudding will die bullshit.

sanafag desperation at its finest

Did he get stronger during the timeskip?

You can't level up after reaching max level, user.

He's spent the last two years making his minions grind out epic items for him.

>implying buggy's power is bound by logic

damn nigga, that bitch ugly as hell

Ideal English voices:

Yonji: Jason Liebrecht
Niji: Todd Haberkorn
Ichiji: Justin Cook
Reiju: Laura Bailey
Judge: Richard Epcar
Carrot: Cristina Vee
Pedro: Matthew Mercer

>dubs

At what point will Luffy impregnate Hancock?

That's stupid.

Pudding isn't getting married. She will be killed by Caesar. Pic related, what will happen/

That's the color he eyes were in the anime.

>Carrot: Cristina Vee
youtube.com/watch?v=1FRDcwEsWo4

>He doesn't watch the dub

Why? None of those things are super powers. Any one can do them if they practice.

>Not liking the Dub.
youtube.com/watch?v=hN2kR6GmD84

We all know the only person that is going to die this arc is Jinbei.

He's going to an hero to save Nami. Screencap this.

It's shit.

>I'm a weeaboo!
Nah, it's great.

I'd like to draw everyone's attention to the fact that "mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join" guy has died. Let us take a moment for our patient friend.

>x wll die
>One Piece
nigga you mad

He skipped his leg days or what?

F

he posted on monday though

Seastone has little effect on Luffy. He gets tired but since he's a body-type paramecia he's still rubber. even in contact with Seastone.

I'd like to taste her nose fluids

And also cum in bunny

I can't wait for his glorious return.

Idea: Pudding has the Yume Yume no Mi. She can induce dreams or nightmares.

she's already sanji's dream girl.

No, he's right, the dub is garbage. Censorship aside, sometimes I even think the 4kids dub did better. At least they gave unique voices and accents to characters, rather than having everyone voiced by identical-sounding milquetoast videogame VA talent.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2Cece9PcaQ

How the fuck do you give a character like Blackbeard such an understated voice?

*Masaru D Chocheh

Wow, Blackbeard's voice is so normal. But I don't care, I still love him so much.

wano arc user

won't be long now

You tell 'em, user

>Zoro
ZORI*

I mean in the sense that she wouldn't kiss him out of affection, but to tease him. She knows he'd get annoyed rather than get wooed over it.

>Zori
DELET THIS

zolo*

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

where does this meme come from

From manga.
Neptune called him by mistake "Zori" instead of "Zoro".

They are nakama and friends. She can tease him like this.
As for romantic stuff - only Oda knows what will be

Only OTP I fully endorse. Robin wants Zoro's dick and he's too autistic/tsundere to give it to her.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljWwIUyLpwo

I concur.

>lost to an elephant

>Robin: 188 cm + heels
>Zoro: 181 cm
fixed

She's a big girl.

Come on in, we're starting from the beginning.
original.livestream.com/docking_live

how big?

>3 threads never happen
You're a faggot

when will they learn?

>5'11 1/2"
Oda is cruel

Fidel has just been busy as of late.

buggy will save this arc

Too big 4 u

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

where you been mate

anons were already holding a memorial for you

ISP ban, it just happens randomly, one day I can post and the next I can't.

meant for

When will this sick motherfucker crash the tea party?

Nigga, you made me think the real Castro died.

in the series epilogue, when he finally gets off the ocean floor

Invincible =/= Unbeatable

>Implying he won't get rescued and sunk at least two more times before the story is done with him

literally synonyms

So by now Marco has joined Shanks

Seriously when the fuck can we see Shanks actually fighting?

He stopped a war between all the characters, forced BB to flee and has had king haki since day 1

Not to mention the single most renowned force next to Gol D Roger

If you think BB is gonna kill this dude I don't believe it

>shanksfags

>Took an attack that would have destroyed all of dressrosa and is probably 100 times stronger than kong gun without having a single scratch on him after fighting sengoku and fujitoria and having a 5 day battle with the entire mink population

So, no one was expecting Totland, correct? It was FI, Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, Zou, then Wano. Totland was actually a curveball in that pattern. We already know Wano is next, but what after? Elbaf is a possibility, but what about the Snakenecks? Their homeland has to be a nearby area. And there's the other areas we saw with the other Supernovas and their expeditions. Granted, Oda can only do so much but I think he's got some more stuff in store.

moon arc

I would love that. But that sounds like something for a cover story (Which did happen) or some endgame stuff. With Elbaf and the Space arc, that' at least two more scenarios after Wano before Reverie/The final arc possibly.

I like the irony here, you call Zoro autistic, while you think pretty much any interaction between him and Robin mean they want to fuck.

That said, I watched that video, and was wondering why I did not recognize half the scenes. And it's because they were from anime filler episodes.

I still like the idea that he'll just happen to keep ending up on the Straw Hat's ship over and over at the end of each arc, then one day they realize they accidentally lugged him all the way to Raftel.

>those space pirates
minks = literally aliens

he's most definitely coming along for wano at least

Why is there so much gender bent Luffy x Hancock art? Is there something I'm missing.