"Wow user, are you really a racist?"

>"Wow user, are you really a racist?"

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, suck massa's cock

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME YOU'RE NOT EVEN WHITE

slide

No, I'm not racist but I want you to get on your knees and try some race play with me, Shaniqua.

Fpbp, checked, /thread, sage

yes

Perhaps.

This is now a beautiful niggress thread

Did blacks ever actually pronounce 'master' as 'massa'? I never heard it, and only seen it here on Sup Forums.
Shouldn't it be 'masta' instead?

Only online. ;)

Wow doobs and fpbp Gj

Wow, mixed's sure are disgusting.

audible keks

Guys how do you introduce racism into the bedroom?

Do you slowly escalate slavery themes disguised as BDSM? Do you just drop the nigger word when you're tearing it up? If she gets pissed how do you know it isn't just apart of the game?

whenever you fuck a black girl your sheets end up getting smeared with black fucking makeup. who the fuck knows what they are covering up with all that shit

it depends on the nigger

Racism is a Marxist construct.

BP oil will pay for what they have done to this thread
#cleanitup

>dating butterfaces of any race
Absolutely disgusting

Wow so this is the power of le %56?

"Takes one to know one"

My dick isn't.

Yes, go away.

her face looks like it could pop open and reveal a fucking Predator underneath

>niggress thread
>first poster is croatian

Clockwork.

fuck you nigger

"Y-you too"

The real problem with "beautiful nigress' threads, be it somehow Sup Forums, /s/ or any other board, is that we get the same set of ~30 pictures over and over again. It's almost like actually pretty black girls are overwhelmingly uncommon. Sure tickles my almonds

>how do you know it isn't just apart of the game?
just assume it is and smack her ass even harder

Looks strikingly similar to an ex-girlfriend of mine.

moo? moo moo moooo moo moo.

yeah and i'm gonna lynch you with my hugs cutie :)

Wow girl, did you really think your hair looked good?

I NEED to breed the one on the right

yes

Yeah ofcourse babe. Now suck my black cock.

No, now put this collar on and get in bed.

Yerp

>face fucking a black prostitute
>call her a nigger
>Think I fucked up as she takes her mouth away from my dick
>She says "fuck my face master"
>I cum the biggest stream of load down her throat

Whew

No I said, "All men should be equal in the eyes of the law."

Yes. "Massa" is still how it's pronounced in ebonics to this day.

In Southern American English it can sound closer to "masta" in some places.

t. Floridian

Racemixing is the cure to racism

funny part is that kid isn't even mixed

No way, beautiful. I visit a few websites that are full of fellow racist white men, though. It makes me sick when I see it. I get so filled with rage that I wish I could just press a button and end all racism in the world. It would make it such a better place, wouldn't you agree?

>this is when she goes "shut up and kiss me"

*kisses her against the wall*

*feels pride that I'm not one of the bad white guys*

So is that her real hair? How do they get hair like that?

wtf is with croatian fascination with african people

rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html

Personally, I'm okay with White men being with Non-White women. As things currently stand, we have, in the prime fertility years, an excess of males due to the nature of human birthrates. Allowing these men to find happiness while at the same time reducing minority birthrates by default is certainly nothing that bothers me.

Also, shower thought: Had (((they))), instead of importing millions of Arab males into Europe and other groups here in the United States, brought in millions of say, Asian or Middle Easterner women, they wouldn't have to deal with the return of the Far Right nowadays because being able to easily get a pure wife is a lot less likely to make an individual angry than having some Shitskin Arab rape our women at marketplaces.

Of course not. Racism is hating people based on their skin color, and niggers ain't really people.

this is like le 25%

That's some patrician cringe material user.

Moooooooooo

actually, they don't even exist.
It's all in the libido. Take any fit woman, or even not fat, put her in flattering clothing and bam """"sexy""""
Look closer and you'll see, she's not actually that attractive.
In the few cases where they are legit attractive, it's because they're not all black, and have Caucasian features.

No. I'm an oppressed person who is constantly asked by racists whether I'm a racist.

Ya'll keep telling me I am so I guess I must now act the part. Let the racism begin!

Not being a racist is the total moron's privilege...

nope. stay the fucking out of my continent because i love my people

Yes

>date mexican
>she's disgusted by the fact that i'm a republican, cheats, dumps me
>realize that my advocacy of small government, strong borders, and noninterventionism is making me an existential enemy to certain demographics

Racemixing can only work between peoples of shared values, ideals, religious affinity, tradition, and culture. This is why the free negroes and whites got along very well - to the point where the former basically became curly haired whites from generations of mixing - before the southern negroes moved north and took a shit on their party.

She got them big niggress lips, perfect for it

This thread is made by jews to racebait you into posting shit and wasting time bitching about niggers when the problem is the jews who brought them here and the jews that brought the muslims here.

When you see these threads that jews make as a distraction make one pointing out how jews brought slaves here, or jews bring muslims here, or jews hate america or everyone who is white.

DONT FALL FOR JEWISH RACE BAITING, jews bought blm to trick blacks into hating whites same way jews run neonazi sites and always steer conversation into black v white instead of against the jews.

I dunno. I have different 'levels' of racism. Here is my list of people I like, from best to worst:

White people
Mexican People
Chinese People
Black people
jews

I want to get blacked by her, damn.

What's your definition of Racist, knowledge that Forensic Anthropology exists?

>the mods think this thread a acceptable

Racism means nothing these days, you should treat leftists calling you one like you would treat Scientologists calling you a "thetan".

Mooooo, my moooga

I know all about Jews user, let me blow off some steam ffs baka

Overwhelming urge to breed with a nigger

Currently fucking a 20 year old white girl.

Really wanna cheat though
Have a Latina girl that's into me at work
Could easily pull a nigger though I believe