#IMPEACH!!!

twitter.com/MSNBC/status/931031603085824000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MUKIBfGN7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mUcDqUGGhrU
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/663923439120596993
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/301767471562629120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is it with trump and the number two? Two scoops? Two piece of pie? Two waters? Is he hinting something?

two terms

TWO?!

Well that's a given

>Gee Don! How come your mom let's you have two water breaks?!

>two scoops
>two sips
>two terms

WTF im a democrat now

>two genders
>two much winning

This.

Gilligan Obama

Serious question, though, did the MSM report on all this mundane shit when Obama was in office? Or is this just a Trump phenomenon? Because it feels like that's the case.

>two terms

thats a good idea

also maybe we can get them to claim the number two is oppressing them and try to ban it

WHY IS THIS NEWS?

>two scoops
>two sips
>two genders
>two terms
>salute with two hands
>make amerika twice as good

Putin, is that you?

Get out of here!

Straight outta the Rubio playbook

Seriously? You must be new here. Lurk moar

Two genders
two terms
two scoops
two sips
too legit 2 quit

BRUNCHF

DOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD

What does the bottle read?
Where did BO disappear to after inauguration?

TWO
SIPS

jesus fucking christ I didnt realize this was such a big story

He's seriously gone too far this time. I'm done with Schlumpf! Done!

Based snl writer

#SipGate is second only to #KoiGate
Your great-grandchilden will read about this in history books

Yep, the mainstream media are all incestuous prostitutes copying each other, nothing new here.

They're all coordinated. Look at the keywords.

>Bizarre
>Awkward
>Marco Rubio

They just want to distract from everything he said in the speech. A fake story is better than no story, since they can at least say they "covered" the speech this way.

Even after all this time, he can have the entire media distracted on a whim. Two hands is all it took.

"Trump gets TWO terms!?!?!"

>Just enjoy those lil baby- hands and relax..... it will all be over soon
>Posting an image which clear show some long fingers, which usually goes with large palm

Are they just mentally ill at this point?

Sup Forums has a short memory. Go look on Trump's twitter, he has several tweets criticizing Marco Rubio for doing the exact same thing Trump did in his poorly worded, incoherent """speech."""

The only reason this is even news is because of how Trump sperged out about Rubio in the past, and it's more evidence of what a Hypocrite Trump is.

If Trump never made a big deal out of lil' Marco's "watergate," no one would have given a single fuck.

Does it feel good knowing your grandchildren will be reading this stuff in history books and thinking "my god my grandparents were fucking idiots"?

wow

What the fuck....
>Let's ignore his serious talking points on NK and do a story on him sipping water!

ENOUGH WATER TO FILL A COFFEE POT
THATS AWFULLY HOT

A remastered version of greatest meme of the great meme war! Bless you.

"the state of msm"

>landmark asia trip
>restores USA's standing in the region

let's cover THIS instead

This is it, I am a #CruzMissile now

Still sippin after all these years

I think what blows me away is how desperate they are to attack. This comes over the rescued UCLA students, his warm reception across all of Europe, commitments from China, the possibility of a nuclear Japan.

TWOOOO
CHAINSSSSSSSS

It is absurd, I agree. None of this shit matters, no one should be even reporting on someone taking a sip of water during a speech, the whole absurdity of the situation speaks a lot about how absurd the times we're living in. Then again, one of the main reasons this is receiving coverage is because of how the media and others (aka twitter) reacted to Rubio's "watergate" in 2013, and Trump's criticism of Rubio (aka making fun of him on the campaign trail for doing it), and then doing it himself.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this is some actual 3D chess, maybe Trump was being clever and baiting the media into writing about nothing, but then again I don't think Trump is that clever.

2 scoops
2 sips
2 genders
2 big balls
2 terms

Sips Fiji

Two Scoops. Two Genders. Two Sips.

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=_MUKIBfGN7c

Trump takes two sips of water and liberals get so titillated that many of them have to go take a shower after posting their "humorous comments" on social media.

Drain the swamp. Torture and kill the pedophiles.

You seem to forget this.
youtube.com/watch?v=mUcDqUGGhrU

Or this:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/663923439120596993

Or this:
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/301767471562629120

The only reason it's a big story is because of Trump himself. If Trump never criticized Rubio for his speech in 2013, never made fun of Rubio publicly on the campaign trail, no one would give a shit about Trump doing this. People would probably still make a video of it and laugh on twitter because it was incidently funny, but the context of Trump making fun of Rubio in the past for DOING THE SAME EXACT THING makes the whole situation a news story. Maybe you should be criticizing Trump instead for being such a fucking hypocrite and making himself look like a fool on national television, though that's not something that's uncommon for Trump these days.

That's the thing you don't come across as a "credible" news source by bitching about Trump making fun of Rubio for how he drank water in a speech and then doing the same thing yourself. A credible news source would be above that and would actually stick to what matters in the world not being childish little shits every five minutes. The maturity level of the US has plummeted in the last 30 years and it is precisely this stupidity that is partly to blame.

I refer you to this:

it was campaign trash talk not even the rally goers took seriously.

Are you saying people did not vote Rubio because he drank water out of a bottle?

Two much winning.

>Two scoops
>Two sips
>Two genders
>Two terms

1 leader: Trump

because the speech was filled with so much winning they had to distract with this bullshit so they can't talk about all the good Trump is doing. And its working even on here

oh
my
GOD

The two hand thing shows he is just trolling

>the absolute state of liberals

jesus christ how is this newsworthy

Man, he really could be a memetic genius.

>go for two weeks non-stop in multiple different time zones
>get home
>deliver 30 minute recap speech
>get criticized for drinking fucking water
It never ends. If there wasn't clear evidence of media bias before, this is it.

Good eye. I'm sure you'd find direct synonyms in the articles too.

it's all over for glroph

I have been dehydrated every since these storied. It is a curse but I cannot find water to drink ever since these stories.

No we get it. You don't get it. This is hilarious because you can't pretend you have the moral high ground when you stoop to the level of your opponents. This is stooping. And it's visibly pathetic, even you know that.

two genders

This is too much. It's simply over for blumpghtss.
No way to recover from this.

he must have heard the memes and he approves

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW DRUMPF. NO MORE MONOLOGUES, NO MORE JOKES... TAKE *THIS*

dude... wtf. I know you lefties are crazy but don't post that shit here you sick pedo.

GRUUUUUBLMPHFFFFFFFPHPHPH

U BETTER STOP IT DRUMPHIES!!!

They do these silly stories to distract from the content of his speech.

He just loves trolling the fuck out of the media and their sheep

TWO SCOOPS
TWO GENDERS
TWO SIPS
TWO TERMS

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN.

You're right, if only trump hadn't called the japanese out on their koi feeding methods it wouldn't have been such a big story too right? :^)

Straight up chugging a water bottle would've been considered too brash. He could've just sipped it normally, true, but he might've been so parched he felt the chug reflex. He basically took a modifed pinkie out on a teacup approach instead. Simple behavior like that is clearly just overthinking or trolling. I perfer trolling, since he does it so much so well.

two sips!!!

we really do need to see these people gunned down and hanged. it’s sick

Just to add that airplane air is notoriously dry, and that constant hydration is needed for frequent flyers is common knowledge. He's spent alot of time in the air lately. Presidents can only be bothered so much about this stuff. Naturally.

TWOOOOO HAAAAANDSSSSS

YOU FORGOT THE TWO BABY HANDS TO HOLD THE BOTTLE OF WATER UP

>2 drink breaks
>2 hands to drink water

2+2 = 4

HE'S SIGNALLING IS GUYS, WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS?

Gotta stay hydrated, I guess

I really wanted to laugh, but the depths of my despair at the absolute state of the media kinda washed it out.

Unironically, I am going to sleep.

Holy shit your media is horrifying, we have a literal communist leader with a personality cult right now and even that wasn't so bad

Journalism is dead and the media killed it. Good riddance really.

Two sips, two scoops, two genders, two terms

trump obviously knows this and is using it to get wide spread media coverage considering that they only take bait

Two pussies

Look at his face after, he knows exactly what he's doing. Hilarious.

How bat shit insane do you have to be to think the death of journalism is a good thing lol

Yes some are worthless shit CNN Fox but there is a reasons for journalism
Nixon , David halberstam. The my lai massacre, the pentagon papers in1971