Who is ready for the new Code Geass anime?

Who is ready for the new Code Geass anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

geass.jp/lelouch_10th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're kidding, right?
Please tell me you're kidding.

geass.jp/lelouch_10th/

Nope

is rurush coming back?

What does it mean?

Considering 4 of those people in the pic are dead by the end of their series, I'm fairly certain that it isn't a sequel.

・【コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ 10周年記念】「一番くじ コードギアス~キセキの10周年~」12月3日(土)より順次発売!

· 【Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion 10th Anniversary】 "The 1st Battle Code Geass ~ 10th Anniversary of Kiseki" released on December 3 (Sat) in sequence!

movie or ova is more likely

>Kiseki
>In Japanese, Kiseki could mean: [奇跡] - Miracle. [軌跡] - Wagon tracks

they should do a spinofff where lelouch is a girl.

Its not confirmation of anything just showcasing all the entries in the franchise.

only lelouch and akito's brother suppose to be dead user . who are the other two?

Two characters from Oz

what is oz ?

Orpheus and Marybell

Yeah?
If that were true, where is Renya?

In the trash where it belongs. Why would they give away a big announcement on the promotional poster on the website?

>Renya
>canon
Why not ask where's Nightmare of Nunnally next? If anycase its there because all those entries take place within the span of the entire series.

Hype.
Code Geass is still popular. Even Akito the Exiled sold well and had great ticket sales despite the delay between 2 and 3.

what is oz?

Renya is canon though.
Taniguchi wrote it himself.

Code Geass: Oz the Reflection

is it any good? worth my time?

>Hype.
Which makes no sense since OZ flopped.
There's shit in Renya which contradicts the main storyline and isn't considered canon

>Build hype by revealing something before its announced

You're not too smart are you? Also Oz didn't do well so why would anyone give a shit?

Sunrise rules dictate that anything not animated isn't canon plus what happens in Renya makes no sense and can pretty much be deemed irrelevant to the Geass canon.

Akito the Exiled didn't. Sold very well.
And doesn't mean that they might not want to still use the Oz cast. Taniguchi was even involved with the planning.

What about the part where they show us V.V.'s predecessor?
Besides, if Sunrise decides to acknowledge that Oz is canon, then that would carry over to Renya. The animated rule might only apply to Gundam and not to Code Geass.

>Akito the Exiled didn't.
What does that have to do with anything?Oz did poorly Akito didn't they're both there because they're apart of the franchise.

Exactly what does Akito being there has anything to do with OZ? It flopped and its being acknowledged because its apart of the canon not an announcement.

>What about the part where they show us V.V.'s predecessor?
Irrelavant mainly because it doesn't factor into anything in the storyline, the rest of the shit like Renya's geass arm, Knightmare monsters etc. doesn't even make much sense.

>Besides, if Sunrise decides to acknowledge that Oz is canon, then that would carry over to Renya.
Nope also Oz had an official PD released with a voice cast so its pretty much acknowledged as canon.

>You lived to see the 2nd coming of Geass, Zegapain, and soon HiME

It's an anniversary event attended by the cast, with the release of goods like new artbooks and blu ray boxsets. There's nothing there about a new anime.

does zegapain have a sconnd season ? planning to watch it , any good?

Don't play with my heart user.

It got a movie last month.

NO

Not really and probably not.

I'm 99% positive that this will be just a remastering like SEED had a few years ago.

First half is okay, O2 is garbage.

Planets>Code Geass

Eat shit faggots.

Code Geass is objectively the best anime of the 00s

Deal with it.

POTTERY

I want to watch new geass with you fags.
Sorry about that.

Forgive my broken english( from Japanese translation) :

On Purpose, instead so as Forgeting alternatives getting going over tomorrow.

I find it hilarious that Sup Forums honestly thinks this might be happening but given it's rampant stupidity hardly surprising.

Code Geass: Maelstorm of Libera.
>tfw you'll never be a nameless Knightmare pilot fucking Lelouch's little sister.

>alternatives
Code Geass AU confirmed

Thats Clovis's little sister

Read between the lines.

> going over tomorrow
The cast dealing with Lelouch's death?
Lelouch dealing with his new life under anonymous disguise?
Sequel maybe?

Not him, but maybe it's more obvious than what you think?
Do you have a better idea?

And? She's still related to Lelouch.

Besides who wouldn't want to fuck this qt princess.

I miss Clovis.

she looks cuter than nunally ! where can i find her ? i only watched geass s 1+2 and didn't botheer with the franchise

Me too, that would be great. Unfortunately we know that nothing good ever happens.

Did you wait for him?

She was part of the phone game series called Maelstorm in Libera which took place between Season 1 and Season 2.

The Player is a Britain Knghtmare pilot (Who wears the helmet all the time) who discovers Laila and her ability to use Geass after she escapes from a Geass facility. Then you go on to learn more about the origin of Geass, Clovis interactions with it, and finish the campaign against non-Britain forces.

The game was taken down a few months ago after the final chapter was put out. Laila is best girl.

>new geass
i miss geass sundays, new geass would be unironically hated by nu/a/ because they are collectively faggots and can't have fun with shit anymore.

They announced Akito during one of these events, so past precedent.

If you stop to compare this image with there's a clear difference in that bottom left corner.

It's not the same picture, but a special version with a different character. That's interesting.

>They announced Akito during one of these events

So don't get your hopes up in other words.

That's a stretch, either way. All that means is it'll probably be something new. There's no reason to think it'll have much in common with anything in particular, Akito or otherwise.

I didn't think it would have anything in common with Akito.

>New Mai Hime series
Sequel or reboot

do you know where can i download it ?

Continuing the series without Lelouch is a mistake. Asspulling Lelouch to be alive is another mistake. Better to leave it dead and buried after Akito.

Let's just hope for more Code Geass-esque Sunrise trainwrecks like Vulvarape in the future.

>Valvrave is 3 and a half years old already

Kill me

>Continuing the series without Lelouch is a mistake
Which is why they will just do a remaster.

A series of movies would be dope too.

>Asspulling Lelouch to be alive is another mistake.

Agreed. Code Geass just isn't the kind of show to rely on asspulls.

Joking aside I'd love some kind of AU take on the original series.

An AU or retelling series would be a fantastic way to revive the franchise.

A direct sequel would be horrendous.

It sounds like you think you're somehow in charge of determining what is right or wrong.

Thankfully Sunrise does not care to read, much less follow, your ideas. Especially since they're not written in Japanese.

Nobody cares about Valvrave and yet people still care enough about Code Geass so there will be more. Akito is just the beginning and far from the end.

It could be a remake, or maybe not. Even a Code Geass sequel wouldn't be impossible at this point.

There are enough plausible theories to make Lelouch surviving viable through the Code(s) if they wish..

It was a mobile game. I doubt you could download it without access to a phone and living in Japan.

But that just undermines the requiem of Zero. Him surviving is one thing, but him actually coming back and doing stuff like he was never killed would be shit and would make the series finale absolutely pointless.

It's alright. They did rush the last few chapters, but that's a typical issue in these things.

They're talking about the lottery for the Ichiban prizes that will happen on December 3rd.

Nah, because ZR did not intend for history to slow down to a crawl and impose permanent peace. That's what Schneizel wanted, not Lelouch. If Lelouch supposedly survived, he'd probably only show up in a story set multiples years or decades after the fact. He wouldn't be playing the same role either, I imagine.

It's going to be pachinko isn't it?

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

MY EMPEROR WILL RETURN.

We already have pachinko, so not likely.

There can always be more pachinko user.

Considering all the crazy mechs / technology they had future setting w/ space & ayylmaos is plausible with lelouch comeback.

By the way, buyfags might want to know the recent Funimation BDs have a Picture Dramas that came out a couple of years ago but nobody had translated yet.

Maybe I should mortgage my house so I can buy it.

You can get each season set for about 40 or 50 bucks online.

All the collector's edition does is give you a nicer box and some CLAMP art cards.

Gundam had a literal Char clone.

Who was possessed by the ghost of Char!

So maybe they can have the ghost of Lelouch possess someone.

Point is, they can easily bullshit some reason to have FukuJun back as the entity recognised as lelouch. It's Code Geass, they've got decades of Gundam to jack ideas from. Hell, they already has Kingsley himself be partially responsible for sacking EU in Akito.

Do you get that picture drama?

It's there, yes.

Are we getting it or not?

Cool, thanks.

Pretty much.