Sup Forums Im a white guy in Houston and I wanna move somewhere in the USA with no liberals, white and somewhere comfy

Sup Forums Im a white guy in Houston and I wanna move somewhere in the USA with no liberals, white and somewhere comfy.

Almost every city I looked I find flaws except for one....

Anchorage Alaska. It's conservative, white and looks beautiful. Could it be a good place to move?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/09/16/trump-immigration-crackdown-idaho-dairy-industry-215608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boise

I was living in Austin, moved to Kalispell Montana.. love it, raising my kids here.

Just beaner my shit up

how's Kingwood these days?

was great growing up there 25 years ago

Lol got wrecked with Harvey, I don't really go to that area to much so I couldn't say

I haven't been - but I heard Salt Lake City, Utah is the kind of place you might be looking for.

Also, I'm a brown person considering moving to Anchorage myself. Something to keep in mind.

there one alaskan user who posts on here and /k/, ask him how's life with the polar bears

Are the Mormons bad there? That'd be the concern I have.

>he doesn't know about eskimos
Anchorage ain't that great texanon.
And nobody likes faggot Texans who never shut up about fucking Texas.

Anchorage is only 66% white

I live just south of SLC. The Mormon influence is nowhere near what it used to be and it's quickly becoming a liberal shithole just like every other city.

Granted, it's not nearly as bad as San Fran or Portland, but I really think it will be close within the next 5-10 years.

>Anchorage Alaska. It's conservative, white and looks beautiful.

Anchorage is probably the one non-conservative place in Alaska.

There are a lot of natives and they are nigger tier. Many are perpetually drunk and violent because they cannot handle alcohol.

It is beautiful and a pretty great place to be in the summer when there is light outside 23 hours a day but in the winter it is cold and dark all day which messes with people psychologically. During the winter everyone is grumpy and unpleasant.

P.S.
Everything costs double what it does in Texas.

any other k-wood guys here to speak about this?

I heard something about the louisana blacks coming in after some flood or hurricaine into low rent apartments... deets?

SLC is about a quarter spic. Any metro area in the US is filled with foreigners, and so are many rural areas that you'd think would be pure white since spics have taken all farming jobs.

>expecting a reasonable quality of living in America.
Yeah good look with that.
The sooner you realize America is a second world country, the better.

I don't know - like I said, I've never been.

But if I were white, my likelihood of visiting would be higher. I actually love Utah and the outdoors - been to Moab a few times. Seems like what you are looking for.

I have to add, that you xenophobic shitheads are going to complain about cities being filled with brown people and migrants and foreigners, but don't understand why.
They are there, because there's jobs.
They want the opportunity. They're willing to leave behind their shit life.
You white bastards expect your standard of life to be magically maintained without repositioning. You might as well be building your house in a flood plain or tornado alley and complain when the ground is ripped from under you.

Minorities move to the city, to take jobs you don't want. So either stop creating those jobs, or give up your visage of honor, and get with the program.

Hello fellow white Houstonian. Why not move to the Texas Hill Country? Lots of nice small towns with German and Czech ancestry. Just stay out of Austin/San Antonio unless you need something.

Check out Girdwood.

Everything you claim to be a victim of, is the exact same negativity, hatred and ignorance you are perpetuating on a daily basis towards whites, as a consumer slave in the progressive order

Meanwhile the 1% with the actual money and power live scot free

Reeeee. Fuck off nigger we are full, unless you sign papers to kill 3 non-white familes.

Hey Houston user, i live in AK and i'm looking to move to the same kind of place as you.

Don't waste your time with Alaska, too many negatives. Anchorage is a shithole btw.

Try Idaho, Montana, somewhere in the midwest.

This tbqhfamalam

Fuck off you fucking commie nigger. I'm a brown, bean eating spic, and I love freedom. You niggers, your "muh xenophobia" "muh racism" types are the cancer killing America, along with those other spics and shitskins. You don't understand what made this country so great and are actively trying to destroy it. I feel for OP because I know exactly the kind of people he's fleeing from, because I came here to the US to flee from the same kind of pathetic, helpless, irresponsible and ignorant culture that's been plaguing everything south of the border since their revolutions. Kindly suck a fat one, for enabling people to not better themselves and make this country as glorious as it once was, and kindly choke on it too for being an apologist to the kind of people that only deteriorate what the founding fathers fought to give us. Fuck off.

bring a woman because there is a shortage up there

>Almost every city I looked I find flaws

Don't move to a city then dumbass

You are city-centric and that's your problem

Indiana.
Evansville is extremely comfy.

According to this, without the immigrants, Idaho would actually have a lot of problems.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/09/16/trump-immigration-crackdown-idaho-dairy-industry-215608

And 85% alcoholic

move to boise, idaho only 240,000 pop.

1.5% black

smaller cities are better. they have all the same stuff as big cities, but people are more friendlier and it's more chilled out.

its real america.

Why would you leave Texas? I'm actually thinking of moving TO Texas. Would prefer to get a gf first though but finding redpilled ones seems impossible.

Alaska is known for it's large well established gay communities.

move to kentucky.

Any city beyond a certain size will start to fill with liberal whites, and then non-whites will start to pour in not long after.

Any city with a college/university in it will be full of leftist bullshit also, even if it is much smaller city. Even cities as small as 10k people with some kind of college will have a high degree of bullshit to deal with.

The data shows very reliably that once population density crosses a particular threshhold, liberal majority overtakes the city.

I wouldn't go anywhere near a city more than about 2000 people.

I currently live on a small acreage in the middle of planted cropland, in a white rural state. It's great.