Pozner concedes Halbig proven correct, Sandy hoax exposed as a false flag psyop

youtube.com/watch?v=hAfXOnT_Up0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtolDdjIi2w
bbc.com/news/av/magazine-39458924/conspiracy-theorist-spreads-fake-info-about-sandy-hook-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick rundown?

Monty /ourguy/ describes the dropping of the lawsuit against Halbig he can force Pozner to pay his bills, Pozner did it to hide discovery....Noah/Pakistan the whole nine...Halbig won his court case, the enemy team surrendered

THIS IS FUCKING ENORMOUS
THIS IS A TRUE HAPPENING
Wolfgang Halbig is the author of the national school safety protocols regarding mass shootings following Columbine. He noticed that none of the protocols were followed at Sandy Hook and that no explanations were offered. He sued the municipality, promising to apologize and give up his citizenship if he was wrong. This is the closest we come to a government admission that
SANDY HOOK WAS A HOAX.

Is there any text story of the entire thing? I don't keep up with these guys. I was convinced the thing was fake years ago and really haven't looked into it at all recently

Woah what? First I've heard

Yeah, I'm gonna need an article. I've got several hours of video queued up already and I'm not going to stop any of it to watch this. Not that I don't believe it, I just like watching AJ when I'm drunk.

At Columbine, because of the uniqueness of the situation, the reports of multiple shooters, and the numerous bombs, police waited outside the school until Reb and Vodka did a manual shutdown. This enraged parents who thought that lives could have been saved had the police been more aggressive. New rules were developed by German immigrant, police officer, and school safety adviser Wolfgang Halbig, tldr engage asap and get medical assistance fast.

There's a pretty thorough interview at Infowars where Halbig explains who he is and what the lawsuit's about.

bump, have been following this shit since it "happened"

Hahahah fuck me.

I always thought it was weird there was that story about the guy who was a conspiracy theorist until his son was killed at sandy hook. It was used by everyone to prove it wasn't a hoax when u brought up the many questions involving.

Shit was a script

Visibility bump

Dat ID tho

I'm kinda slant eyed with dark hair

Is it a sign?

Bump for truth

Spoiler: nothing will come of this. Doesn't matter. Normies will never accept anything he says.

Bumping for hitting the reset button and slaughtering the people who hijacked western civilization

source?

Details?

Bumping for justice

So what is the old lady in the video trying to say?

youtube.com/watch?v=WtolDdjIi2w

The Columbine report is available readily. In it, the [REDACTED] names of the other three shooters and explosive hurling accomplices are all revealed because they did such a shitty job of redacting anything.
It's all in there.
5 shooters, two explosive hurlers, separate splatterpunk group of faggots.
One of the other assholes involved was the son of the FBI agent in charge of the investigation and the son got off scot free.
And so on. It's all out there to read and research.
One freebie - the position of the two identified shooters after they "suicided" shows from splatter and gore that they were shot by others after they were proned out.

As for Sandy Hook - we are sleeping sheep and there are wolves among us.

Bump

Oh wow like it wasnt obvious to anyone who isn't retarded that shit was fake as fuck.

FAKE. Proof:
bbc.com/news/av/magazine-39458924/conspiracy-theorist-spreads-fake-info-about-sandy-hook-shooting