Mexicans are low IQ subhu

youtube.com/watch?v=94ed4v_T6YM

WE INVENTED SPACE TRAVEL!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

pol BTFO haahahahahahha

MEXICO SUPERPOWER BY 2020, ALLIANCE WITH INDIA AND POLAND WHEN

POLAND AND MEXICO COULD CONQUER THE WORLD TOGETHER.

nah

All of that effort just to sneak past trumps wall

t.salty amerimutt
how will you ever recover

Holly fucking shit! That's a very unique way of saying somebody's brain is approaching zero

Just keep the tacos coming and my house clean.

SOON WE WILL NO LONGER POOR AND YOUR SERVANTS. WE WILL NUKE YOU AMERIMUTT

another buttblasted amerigan, how does it feel being inferior?

It should be the limit as x tends to zero, then their brain will be getting infinitely smaller. If x tends to infinity then their brain is always increasing at a decreasing rate

Fucking retarded americunt amerigoblin piece of fucking inbred 1/128 Irish shit!
The infinity goes to the denominator in this function! And if you divide something by infinity you get zero you fucking piece of shit

Oh look, its that spic that posts white girls and calls them "Mexicans". Sorry bean turd, not how this works.

> If x tends to infinity then their brain is always increasing at a decreasing rate

Amerimutt education

I know you're angry because you live in a third world shithole, but it's a limit you fucking mongrel.

Yes, as x tends to infinity the function will approach zero. However, if you look at the FUCKING GRAPH, as x tends to zero the function approaches negative infinity. It's much worse to say someone has negative infinite brains than to say they have zero brains. So it should be limit as x tends to zero, because then you are saying that their brain will continue to get infinitely smaller as x tends to zero.

Pay denbts before I have to teach you more basic mathematics.

So, he copied Star Trek warp drive and called it his own. Spics have nothing.

Because their "brain" is represented by the function, not x you retard! The function is increasing at a decreasing rate as x tends to infinity, which is why the function increases but NEVER REACHES zero.

Fucking mongoloids! If the x aproached zero then the function would give -(∞ ).
The point is that you have no brain as in zero value so x must be approaching +-(∞ )

It's much more insulting to say they have negative infinite brains than it is to say they have zero brains.

Negative infinite is still FUCKING INFINITE! Whereas if the function APPROACHES zero close to +-(∞ ) then that means that your brain is so small you might as well not have a brain

I was waiting for a non retard to post this.
t. MSEE

>"invent space travel"
>complain about a wall

>negative brain size is good, because its infinite

look everybody the greek intellectual is arguing that infinity and negative infinity are the same thing

Are you pretending to be retarded?

You either have something or nothing

Hispanic women love White men, and I think the long term future is for Mexico to be annexed by the United States.

oh what braain size can not be negative? who could have guessed, maby thats the insult?

This. It doesn't even work according to his own design. It requires "exotic matter" with properties that do not exist in any possible material. It's literally science fiction being passed as fact by a con man.

>Mexico to be annexed by the United States.

Pass.

meh I changed my mind I do like the original limit better but the wojack's forehead should be drawn better to emphasis the zero brain. All my autistic brain could focus on was the long negative nose. or add brain=

Why do you think in that one south park episode where they try to rescue they go to the mexicans to build them a shuttle.

Post mexican whores.

They're surprisingly adopting a WASP identity pretty rapidly, and previous polling has found a half or more desire it.

>steals the concept of a warp drive from Star Trek
Heh typical mexican't.
Unless he actually built it I really don't give a fuck. Just makes him a hack sci-fi writer who stole a 20 year old concept.

You can't adopt an ethnicity. And I don't care what Mexicans want, I don't want all of their problems.

Besides, they'll change their tune when they realize they'd only get 2 senators.

Alcubierre is a surname from spain

Identity, not ethnicity. Even then, outside the indeed shit tier Mestizos, the vast majority of the nation is fine and is largely White, genetically speaking. I can understand your point though.

in the history of mexico that is the only thing u invented. which is great.

Mexicans have lower IQ on tests.
But.
They have an amazing skill for mechanical interests.
Mexicans aren't one the IQ level of Jews, Asians and whites but are hard-working and ultra skilled crafstmen and engineers etc.

>Identity, not ethnicity.

Don't be obtuse.

I work in retail and our customer base is about 75% Mexican.
Most of them are incredibly stupid.
Most are terrible parents. They don’t seem to give a shit about their children.
Most of them are obese housewives who pay for everything with crispy $100 bills.
Most are rude.
Many of them shoplift in groups and pretend they can’t speak English when confronted.
Most of them come in filthy and touch everything.

>OP's pic is white in america

LE