en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Weimar was trash
>pooland is currently trash
>Nazi Germany and nationalism was destroyed by jews

Woah

wtf i love jews now

China with 0 immigrants

not killing all the germans in death camps after the second world war was a mistake.

>(((6.000.000)))
You gotta be fuckin kidding me.

Poland was ruled by a communist Soviet puppet government.

In fifty years, Poland and Hungary will look like goddam Valinor compared to Germany and Sweden.

1st: your image is so superficial in knowledge it hurts
2nd: Although Nazis did have terrible fiscal policies and (contrary to what many here believe) had amassed such a massive national debt by 1938 that the annexation of most e-Eur nations was a must for them, otherwise they would crash back into Weimar-tier poverty due to the lack of resources to pay it off.

>not liking glorious soviet aesthetic

>Africa, 100 years without Hitler and 6 bazillion immigrants

I see kikes repeating this meme lately without any proof whatsoever. Germany couldn't even sell international bonds to the great powers after 1936. Interest payments were less than 4% of the national budget.

Is that a thatched roof on a skyscraper?

...yep.

How do immigrants magically makw things better?

Also, there's a difference between immigrants and refugees.

Stupid eurocuck

.. In 1939. The MEFO bills kikes talk about on the history channel were insignificant as well. They never exceeded even 20% of GDP. German GDP per capita was more than quadruple the Poles in 1939. This is no doubt why Danzig had a majority NSDAP government six consecutive years before the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX-6Gxx0gTA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935

>formerly communist poland is a shithole
Wow! I wonder if there was somebody who tried to prevent this from happening...

>when you have to cherrypick photos to make you feel better about getting BLACKED by 6.000.000 arabs

Calling everyone who disagrees with you kikes and shills will not do much but detoriorate the conversation into mudflinging. What you know is the Nazism in theory, not in practice. Just like the Commies of today in a way. Either look into it yourself or keep on ignorantly larping, I don't care.

Also Hitler didn't even demand all territory stolen from Poland after WWI. He could have raped Bohemia into the ground and stole all their industry like France/UK did after both wars, but they didn't do that either.

I guess my country would look like shit too if Germany somehow managed to fuck me over not once, not twice, but 3 fucking times and to this day continues to say "Poland bad"

What I dont get, is that Germany is the root cause of a lot of problems for the Euopean countries yet allowed them to become their big leader?

So what, 2 world wars of them wanting to be the big guy, you scream for America to spank them twice, and then you just give it to them anyway?

I'm saying i've been on Sup Forums for years and I see two angles pushed by JIDF lately.
a) that the economy he doubled in six years was about to go bankrupt
b) that jews fought in WWI for Germany and didn't turn on it at the end of the war.

That's all. You didn't present any arguments or proof, just this new line people throw about. You should know how often the inbreds infect our board and to back up your claims.

>larping
Jews are the larpers of history. If you repeat JIDF lies and don't present any proof or other arguments expect to also be called a goyim-larper.

sage, everyone who posts this debunked image now is doing so maliciously.
checked

Russia with little to know immigrants

It's called cherry picking.

*yawn.

Poland's already made great progress since the Soviet Union collapsed.