/pol I’m doing research on some history of this area. What goes on here...

/pol I’m doing research on some history of this area. What goes on here? Was it involved in any wars as far as docking or hub? Why are their multiple 6.0 earth quakes here almost every day

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/science/2013/07/volcanic-earthquakes-produce-a-seismic-scream-just-before-eruption/?amp=1
google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/yellowstone-supervolcano-earthquake-swarm-update-eruption-risk-629272?amp=1
youtu.be/YqVpAtWlwXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

intresting

big earthquake is about to hit there.

6.0 is casual to hit multiple times a day. What I don’t get is 7.4 demolished Mexico and 7.2 fucked up Iran/Iraq, but this place has had 7.0 multiple times this year probably this month and nothing

four or five active volcanoes right there

6.0 seismic activity is equal to a hydrogen bomb detonated under ground user
Those volcano seismic activity isn’t on that scale
google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/science/2013/07/volcanic-earthquakes-produce-a-seismic-scream-just-before-eruption/?amp=1

To put it in perspective Yellowstone in which people thought was going crazy was at most a 4 and had 400 earth quakes. This place has 6.0-7.4 (actually killed people in Mexico and Iraq) and has easily hit 400 quakes this year

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/yellowstone-supervolcano-earthquake-swarm-update-eruption-risk-629272?amp=1

Bumping for larpers and people who do research to help me, you all freaked out about yellow stone this place makes Yellowstone look like the activity of a NYC rail way.

Bumping with commie tears come drink and research with me

Bumping with Shap JewMilkers

Whats the depth of these quakes?

Also as to frequency. Its part of the pacific rim. The earth is always fucking moving here. Sometimes just larger and more noticeable than others.

Maybe they know how to build their infrastructure? Not out of cardboard like in burgerland.

I get that. I do. But every day multiple 6.0-7.0 isn’t even normal not even when looking at other areas around the pacific rim. Look it up Tadine Earth Quakes recently they’ve dialed down to 4.0-6.0 this week but even on the pacific rim, they’re not constant every day you couldn’t have a functional society which the islands do have.

I’m convinced it’s a testing site but I’m not sure by who because the primary langue is French

don't touch it, it's french clay and there is no oil over there.

>I’m convinced it’s a testing site but I’m not sure by who because the primary langue is French

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

literally where?

That’s the same thing o said but I follow seismic activity on twitter and people were making a fuss about Yellowstone which hit 4.0 once or twice this place casually does 6.0 5.8 7.0 that’s beyond super volcano proportions.
> Tadine Loyalty Islands

And it’s an everyday thing.

Like I went on google maps and tried to get a street view but there’s this middle road by Tadine and it’s the largest single road on the island and Street view is blocked.

Fuckall is happening there.

The swarm they're having right now are mostly middle 4 mag and showing 2 miles, which is shallow.

Mate the richter scale is just a measurement of vibrations/energy and a small part of why earth quakes decimate an area
For example depth of the quake is a huge factor lets say you have an 8.1 20 miles deep and a 6.1 7 miles deep.
That 6.1 is going to do way more damage
Plus you gotta factor in what the fuck everything is sitting on
Is it solid bedrock or a old plate
If so less damage. If its granite or shale or so form of aoft rock the ground will literally liquify durning a quake and destroy an area. Other big factors include which direction the plates are going

If they are rubbing side by side and drifting away like california and that fault your gonna have less damage or if one is subducting under another and slips your going to have and 8.1+

Tldr richter scale is simply a measure of vibrations and a myraid of other factors determine how fucked an area will be

big if true

Long story short I’ve been compiling evidence and need the autistic help of 4 Chan. This place has multiple 5.0-7.0 earth quakes every day and makes Yellowstone look like the joke that it is. But 7.0 killed Mexico and Iraq/Iran so I’m wondering wtf is really going on. As far as I’ve gotten is old military files that it was used as a base during WW1/2 and is now a mostlt French speaking territory (which I think is just the few videos on YouTube and distraction/ tourist sites) there are what seems to be a mixture of 3rd world people and white people with kids and look upper class. The main export is nickel and has been a leading nickel supplier in the world for years.

Also looking at that map that looks like the tip of new caledonia
So fuck those rich cunts and there nickel mines and gorgillion dollar mansions i hope they all die

Please don't look into this. Nothing is happening there.

looks like an island

Space Jams was filmed there.

Thanks user for your tectonic plate info. I’m going to have to find more in-depth info on the quakes. So what’s a depth that can actually do damage.

I forget but what's worrying about that zone iirc its called the hebrides trench and the Pacific plate is subducting under the aus plate or vise versa. But its also quite deep in the ocean so the earthquakes are very far down from the islands and the biggest risks would be a tsunami if one of those plates slips

Fucking Beast mode. Likelihood of subverting plate is it at all common?

And im pretty sure the depth of that subduction zone is 11km down so thats still abit scary plus the swarm earthquakes they have been having

I suggest looking up the recent earthquakes and diagrams on the new hebrides trench to get a better picture

6.8 was 9.1 km down is that significant? I mean 9.1 I guess is a ways down but 6.8 is big and this was last week

Well its going to slip eventually and a huge tsunami is going to happen it all depends on how the plates interact for example

In a subduction zone earthquake, the subducting plate, suddenly slips further beneath the overriding plate like a conveyor belt. While locally there is compression, outboard of the trench, on the outer rise tensional stress can be released. If the upper plate abd subducting plate get stuck and earthquakes stop for a long period of time thats when shit gets scary because all that force building up will be released and shift the ocean floor 30-40 feet up or down in that area and cause a insane tsunami that will fuck up sea and mayb even me

Yeah so these earthquakes are happening at the point where the 2 plates are intersecting and crossing under/over which is normal and fine

Its just if they stop and the continental plates get stuck thats the bad part

Wait wtf is ur flag? I didn’t even notice.

So the more earth quakes the better at this point? A stoppage of earth quakes in this area would mean evacuation

Norfolk dude in between nz and new caledonia

Yeah ideal situation is keep having swarm quakes allowing the plates to subduct. And evacuation is kind of voluntary until its too late because those plates could sit stuck for a week or a decade then finally slip
Its hard to predict

For example the plate up near cali is about 50 fucking years overdue for a subduction playe slipping u know they call it the big one

Is your Government it’s own thing or are you ruled by NZ? And I’m hoping for a Cali break off in my lifetime it would be kinda epic

Cali unfortunately wont be hit too by a quake because its kinda in a weird bowl on the old northern sheild but a tsunami will rekt the sf bay area. And no we got most autonomy stripped away by aus in 2016 so we are just an Australian overseas territory ruled by a panel of people we never see or know which is whatver

Hit too hard*

Its a tree. Their island’s symbol is a tree, their most famous export is a tree, and they named their island (burnt pine) after that tree. Its all they have.

Based a f user may digits come your way thanks for the info I’m gonna do a little more research now cuz I’m genuinely interested. The more you know right

We also have sheep and tons of lega medical weed for pot smoking degenerate granola huffers

A joint or 2 occasionally isn’t bad but i can’t get down with the every day smokers. Sheep are chill I guess

Im just saying if i try to google your country it auto adds “pine” at the end.

I've actually been to New Caledonia, Ile de pine and Lifou, but it's degenerate you wouldn't like it. So don't go there.

You're an Australian territory, cunt. I know people on Norfolk and have been there. Why do you have your own flag on here? This is some bullshit considering how much money you cunts are costing us. Put your fucking seat-belt on!

the south new Hebrides trench is a moovin and a grroovin as always, stay tuned young lovers!!!

Been to Noumea two years ago, it was one of the most boring places ever.

youtu.be/YqVpAtWlwXE
if you are interested in earthquakes and other geo siences, watch this dude
he also streams a lot.

and forgot to say this.
he usually is very acurate on what he says and predicts.
also he is kinda redpilled.