Well?

Well?

as if there was a choice

They're both ugly and bad characters.

as if there was a choice x2

Misato > Asuka > Rei

One more for good measure, best couple

Hey where's the third option, Kowaru? Needless to say I am a offended by these options, racists. *Triggered*

right? They were written with big flaws in their character. They weren't supposed to be waifus, they were supposed to be like every other average, shitty person.

>They weren't supposed to be waifus, they were supposed to be like every other average, shitty person.

That is what makes asuka so attractive, she is broken. She needs someone to hold her close and tell her it will be ok. She needs real love.

its cute as fuck

MOOT is a fucking faggot, just as bad as the Rice-herder we have now

>just as bad
Nope.

Asuka is worst girl you faggot
like ever.
Fucking come at me.

>broken
>cute
Asukafags must have some kind of rain damage

brain, even

The one that isn't a toilet.

so the shit one?

Rei is the best.

Let me guess... You were bored to death and decided to make this thread for you to watch people insulting each other and then satisfy tour boredom. Anyways, pic related is the only choice

Rei is the zeroest.

First post, best post

OMG TEH REI

The one in the middle obviously

And then what?

Guys, it's been 21 years.

Just stop.

It never ends. You will be on your deathbed. Pull up Sup Forums on your holo terminal and there will be evangelion waifu wars

But we've come so far.

They were obviously waifu, that's why they were constantly in sexy situations

Watching the show for the first time, I'm on episode 12. Neither are really any good. Rei is boring and Asuka is a brat. The alcoholic is the best choice out of them all so far, but how can I truly like her when she gets wet over Kaji every time he's on screen. What a let down.

Just keep watching till ep 25/26. If you don't love it by the end then give up on anime.

>when she gets wet over Kaji every time he's on screen.
lets be honest, kaji is a sexy sexy man. I can't get upset with her wanting a piece of that action

I enjoy the anime very much but when asked between Rei or Asuka, I say neither.

then have an ibuki on me

she is defiantly a cutie

What the fuck is wrong with her hand

Shinji

spin-off series is more interesting

It's been years since I've seen Twins. I have it on DVD, as well as Teacher. They learn who the sister is right, but just generally don't care to act any different about it right?

yes they do but she still acts all lovey dovey
towards her onii-chan but its at the final+OVA episode anyway so its not too daunting

Not until these faggots realize that Rei is the best

Who the fuck watches TV upside down

i did as a child

I choose bestest girl.

Blue.
Red is too crazy.

Are rei clones still kill?

This user right there, he gets it
Best girl

fuck off doll lover

Dr.Akagi go home and die

>go home and die
>not t. Dr. Akagi
Neo Sup Forums
But Rei is trash anyway

This user knows what's up

>She needs someone to hold her close and tell her it will be ok. She needs real love.
moefag

Why not both?

Kaji is the man, you can't blame Misato getting wet over him, or Asuka for that matter...

Lesbian hands evolved a hook shape for better fingering.

Mana should have been made canon in Rebuild, she's vastly superior to Mari

Rei a cute! CUTE!

I never realised this before.

>Red hair with blue eyes
>Versus
>Blue hair with red eyes

Poetry.

[spoilers]I don't like NGE[/spoiler]

>Right side of picture

I fixed this literally years ago cmon son.

What was the DEEPER meaning behind this scene?

>Rebuilds
>deep
nah

Asuka, obviously.

Misato.

Rei

Asuka a best. Same answer as always, OP.

Fuck you, Shikinami's holes are deep, fucking deeper than anything you could throw at them.

The only deep thing here is your projection, faggot.

I want to project deeply into Asuka's pussy

Asuka-chan is the cutest.

YOUR JEW ANIME IS NOT GOOD

So do I, but you don't see me making posts about it like some obnoxious retard.

that's only because you don't want it hard enough. Just imagine, she's spread eagle with one foot on the floor and the other one near the ceiling in the middle of the kitchen... and you're fucking deep in there.

I never asked for this boner.

She's not tall enough for her other feet to be near the ceiling, it would be at least a few feet below.

not if you stretch her near her breaking point. nothing gory or shit like that, just to the point where her body is at the limit.

Dude she's like 5'2, an average ceiling is between 8 and 12", let's say 8'.

Let us approximate her legs account for half her height and she's doing a perfect split. That leaves like 3 feet to go, you fucking silly boy.

Like, only way to make it work is to rip her fucking legs apart alla Rape Panda.

See, I was thinking the same thing, actually. Hence why I didn't reply until 2 minutes later or so.

It's fine. It's just that in Asuka-fucking, the devil is in the details. Don't want my waifu-based fap to turn into a guro.

3 feet count as near the ceiling, specially if it's hanging from the ceiling high enough that it's putting the other floor on her tip toes, thou maybe then that one is gonna have to be tied and weighted down with something too so she doesn't just swings around everywhere. which might add some additional height if she's not literally touching the floor.

Dude, three feet is not close to the ceiling. the point of comment was that since legs account for about half the length of the body, your feet can't be at a distance apart much larger than your height (unless you're really disproportionate, and Asuka isn't).

So, Asuka is normally about three feet from the ceiling. Would you consider Asuka's head is normally close to the ceiling?

Also, the 3 feet is based on the 8 feet guess for the ceiling, which is a lowball. Most ceilings in America are over 10", I took 8 because I'm not sure how it is in Japan.

don't worry, only blood it would be from the virginity you've just forcefully taken from her.

three feet is closer to the celing than to the floor, and 8ft is a good guess they live in a japanese apartment, not in an american suburban home

It's closer, but if you think it's close you literally don't have any spatial awareness. Three feet is pretty long dude. It's half the height of most guys.

Again, do you consider that Asuka's head is normally "close" to the ceiling when she's just standing normally?

This isn't rape, is it?

I just took "near the ceiling" very liberally. Of course, the user could have worded it better.

Why NOT Misato-san?

She's got her foot tied to the ceiling and her crotch at your disposal, so It's up to you, do you take the chance or do you choose to be the nice guy. But remember, the nice guy fucking frustrates her, she needs to be taken.

That just brings up more questions. I'm assuming she did the tie herself though, in which case that's fine. I also don't know where on the ceiling she'd tie it to. A fan blade? Regardless, no doubt, I'd take her.

But these are all hypothetical anyway, sadly. Were it different one day for me.

>That just brings up more questions. I'm assuming she did the tie herself though
Anime antics, she was coming out of the shower, tripped up on some misplaced shoes and the shoelaces did the rest

Why do you insist on making this more convoluted than it needs to be? Why would the shoes be misplaced near the shower, even if the rest is handwaved?

Personality wise, Rei for sure. Asuka is a lil too dom in my opinion and seems like she would be an sjw. Rei is more quiet and intelligent seeming.

misato is sexier than the others. The others are more long term relationship kinda thing

I didn't plot this shit out, I'm coming up with it as it goes, if you know of a non convoluted way to make it happen be my guest, take over this.

>Not wanting to fuck a SJW into family values.

yeah, i couldnt nut inside an sjw

user, it's okay. I'm tired and heading off soon anyway, but for all intents and purposes, I'd do it with Asuka assuming she wouldn't take my advances the wrong way.

you should, you're not marrying her.

asuka is a lil too normie. Rei has that slight edgy shit going on which is 100 percent datable.
>user just found his waifu