Shingeki no Kyojin

Chapter 87 out, much like Grisha's dick. For Harambe.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofchicken.tumblr.com/post/89287575804
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Isayama said Eren and Armin won't be friends anymore in the future
>Eren has access to Grishas memories
>Armin will most likely have access to Berts memories
>they won't agree on things and everything starts to crumble

I S A Y A M A
S
A
Y
A
M
A

Eren has the coordinate and Armin not.

That's... interesting and so gay.

Levi has eyes on his face.
Appreciating Comander Handsome's handsomeness is not necessarily gay.

Keeping the status quo ending confirmed.

It was a nightmare he had where he dreamed his comrades died, and Hanji was by far the most prominent figure in his dream

But that's kind of irrelevant and done on purpose.

Sure but he thought Erwin looked handsome. That kill everything else.

Pointing out how handsome he is can NEVER be irrelevant.

well, the words were "dressed handsomely" as if flattering his attire rather than Erwin himself.

So which is the truth? Fujos say Levi thought Erwin looked handsome.

This is the truth
worldofchicken.tumblr.com/post/89287575804

Bert's dream
A dream is the reflection of the heart, someone once said, either to forget the cruelty of the everyday world or to make oneself feel at ease, or perhaps to fall into a more severe plain of existence than reality. However, this evening…

“Hey, Bertholdt, do you usually have any strange dreams?”

“…Huh?”

After the training, they have a short period of free time before bed.
Bertholdt, who has been reading his books on his bed, turns his head towards the person who suddenly spoke to him.

“Why?”

“We were talking about you because you have a very unique sleeping position, so we wondered what kind of dreams you had.”

It was Jean who had tried to put it in nicer words. When Bertholdt looks down, he sees that each and every cadet has gathered and are somehow chatting happily.

“Dream…what about my dream.”

Bertholdt climbs down to the everyone’s level and tries to remember the normal dreams he has had.

“Ordinary dreams…I guess about the training on that day?”

“If you dream something normal, you won’t sleep in that unique, artistic way. Are you a natural born artist or what?”

And then Connie cuts into the conversation addressing Jean, who was making fun of Bertholdt.

“Speaking of which, Jean also had one…about Mikasa…"

“I-Idiot! Shut up!”

Looking sideways at both of them, suddenly Bertholdt remembers Eren.

“So then do you rampage violently in your dreams?”

“Usually with such a quiet person there is rage hidden in their minds.”

Regarding Armin’s words, Bertholdt tilts his head while looking confused.

“Is that so…As for myself, I think I don’t have any memory of my dreams…"

_____

That night, in Bertholdt’s dream, he was flapping his wings towards the horizon.

“A bird…I become a bird in my dream.”

It was pleasant, because it felt like being he was being liberated from the chains that held him down.

“Amazing…the wall, the town, they look so far away.”

Spreading his wings wide, he soared towards the endless sky.

“With this I can fly far away to somewhere I won’t be disturbed by anybody…”

However, in the next moment, Bertholdt’s saw someone.

On the ground the mysterious shadow looked like an imposing figure with a serious stance.

“That person is armed.”

“You don’t have the right enjoy such freedom!”

Although he is far up in the sky, he still he can hear the person’s voice. Their voice is filled with hatred.

“Stop…please don’t shoot me!”

Bertholdt’s cry is futile, and the person the shoots him with their bow and arrow.

The arrow pierces through his chest and Bertholdt, who should have been a bird, starts falling headlong while suffering…

If it just said "dressed handsomely" he was just complimenting his outfit and reading this just confirms it.

>Armin remembers all the times Bert jerked off to Annie

______

“Hey, it’s has been raining since the afternoon.”

“You’re so observant toward others’ sleeping posture, Jean.“

Laughter and lights pierce the room.

As Bertholdt opens his eyes, Marco, Jean, and Reiner are peering up at him.

“But your sleeping posture is really bad. Last night you kicked my side twice.”

“So…sorry Reiner.”

His peculiar sleeping position was that the upper half of his body and the lower half of his body are in opposite directions, and on top of that the pillow and mattress seem like they’re being pinned down. While he was sleeping, his head’s position changed 180 degrees.

“I…It’s not like I did it while conscious…”

“That’s why it’s interesting.”

“It must be annoying to get kicked.”

“Well, turns out Reiner is alright after all.”

In the dorms where all the mattresses line up, poor Reiner sleeps in the first row and became the victim of Bertholdt’s long legs.

______

The morning assembly bell rings. Seeing that Jean left earlier, Reiner, who hadn’t left yet, asks Bertholdt, “Hey, are you alright?”

“It’s alright. It was just a regular dream.”

Bertholdt shows off his big smile. His façade to cover up his suffering melts away in morning light.

Only the coordinator have access to the memories. Bert, Ymir don't remember anything.

We are going to build a wall around the Eldians! And they'll pay for it! We're going to make Marley great again! We're going to round up all the Eldians, and we're going to kick them out of our country!

Will he make anime great again, just like he promised?

He said he's going to rethink repealing moe.

EMA a shit.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Only engame.

This.

Only people who could possibly end up with Micasa are Eren or Armin.

>those dubs
report your ship.

Reporting.

Soon

LH is the ultimate ship. It's the only correct choice, and it will happen.

If Mikasa had to kill Jean in order to save Armin you bet your ass she would slaughter the horse faced fucker.

Agreed, although we all know that everyone would be better off if that coconut was dead.

Mikasa wouldn't. Didn't you see how much she cried? you want her to suffer more?
Look, if you take Eren or Armin away from Mikasa she'd be an empty shell because her only purpose in life is to protect them.

So, the more Grisha's memories start to meld into Eren's, the more he's gonna have the hots for his mom and Dina?

She's better off dead as well.

>That Hanji

Wonderful.

Don't say that. That's so mean.

How can someone have such a glorious, feminine body?

Jean only likes Mikasa for her looks. He doesn't even know her. Jeanfags want this too hard because they want Jean to win in everything, that's disgusting.

Armin is shit.

Or she will die together with Armin. If she is in that situation you can bet Mikasa would want to die with him.

you're what you eat, I guess.

What about Eren? I really like AM but I'm not deluded enough to think Eren isn't her top priority.

I wouldn't be so sure, there's still Keith you know.

This meme needs to stop you know.

Of course but you are mentioning Armin so I said that. I don't think Mikasa will kill anybody for them, she just would prefer to die with them.

I love to trigger arminfats. Keep delusional you cancer.

>meme
Uh I touched an open wound.

>she just would prefer to die with them.
That's a nice way of seeing it but you and I both know Mikasa can be pretty ruthless and unsympathetic when it comes to her family.

But don't get triggered

Delusional when you ship Mikasa with someone she doesn't even talk with. Sure, Jeanfags treat her like a trophy.

I'm so happy.

You touched your butthole?!

>eanfags want this too hard because they want Jean to win in everything
Tell me when the fuck Jean has ever won something.

She is ruthless but not enough to kill someone just for kill. She is a different person now.

My dear user, she held a blade against Levi's throat and was about to fight Flocke for Armin's sake 3 chapters ago.

That's something Jeanfags want, they want him to win the girl in this case. Maybe you are the only exception.

Fucking THIS.

She didn't want to kill them, Mikasa said she just wanted to grab the serum. I defending her now that is more calm and rational.

Seems you are hurt.

>She didn't want to kill them
Well she did attack them intending to cause harm if things didn't go her way. And we'll never know if she would've tried to kill them as Hange came to stop her just in time. booooh

not as much as your ruptured anus. That comes with being a cuck and liking a cuck it seems.

I want her with Janbo because he'll make her happy. That girl is pituful together with EA.

>I want her with Janbo because he'll make her happy
That's so not true...but I can't argue with those dubs.

Now that we know Eren is Royality does this means he'll be able to see the past like the royals can with the corrodinate power?

he's not royalty, Zeke is since he's Dina's son.
Maybe, just maybe, Eren might be able activate those powers now that he's got all these fucking memories and his head is less of a mess now that he understands things better.

Eren really can't be considered royalty. If anything he's simply related to royalty via Zeke.

Zeke is his brother. He is royalty. You can't make two siblings with different people. Unless he's adopted than they're not real brothers. Though in some cases adopted people become royalty so we don't know that either.

Well, Armin is also someone that could make her happy but Jean does not talk with her that's why I can't see them. Also, he is temperamental as well as Mikasa, she gets along better with someone totally opposite at her but I won't discuss with you because we differ.

He's not related to royalty. He is related to zeke, they are brothers. Zeke is royal. Thus eren is royal.

He doesn't have royal blood in him.

Eren doesn't have royal blood, just like said.

Grisha/Carla are not royalty. Grisha married into royalty and had Zeke who has royal blood.

How is this difficult.

What makes Zeke "royalty" isn't his title, that'd be worhtless for the Marleys, but his bloodline. They're half-brothers because they share the same father, not the same mother. Come on user.

>pituful together with EA
She was pitiful with Eren because she kept living in the past when he saved her but with Armin? just because she cried for him it is pitiful? I don't think so.

This will never be pitiful, this is beautiful.

Only if Zeke triggers his memories.

>she gets along better with someone totally opposite
>Jean talkative and extroverted
>Mikasa quiet and shy
What you say isn't untrue though.

Her pitufulness hasn't reach its climax, mate. The worst is about to come.

double dubs speak the truth.

But Mikasa likes silence and quietness. I just can't see her with someone so eloquent like Jean. Actually I just don't like that he only likes her because he has never saw an Asian before and well, they don't even talk with each other.

>Armin is also someone that could make her happy.
I want to correct myself with: they both could be happy together.

>liking a cuck
Keith also deserves love.

no cuck deserves love nor compassion.

You are an asshole without heart.

There's no pride in liking a character who lost the woman he loved because he was too much of a pussy and self-loathing fag to do anything about it.
Grisha, on the other hand, got to tap two amazing asses and he was a regular guy whose dick got abused.

Jean has never says how he feels. Not even when Armin was about to die.

It was just unrequited love, he cared about Carla so much that he carried her when she was sick and go to Grisha for help. He also almost faint when Eren said she was killed and Grisha was just "meh this again". There's nothing bad to like a character who had more failures than triumphs all his life.

Keith himself believes he doesn't deserve love and happiness after sending so many soldiers to their deaths.

So isn't exactly wrong.

Of course there is, because all his problems might've been solved had he stopped being a sulking little cunt and took action instead. Because of that he lost everything, even his hair.
He's undesirable now, not even Hanji wants his old ass.

He's not royalty, you retard. He's the son of a tavern slut and a terrorist.

When I said he deserves love, is because people could also like a character like that.

>took action instead
What he could have do? They didn't have Eren when he was commander, it was difficult to succeed. Hanji is disappointed though, she isn't capable of hate somebody.

Then Zeke isn't royal if Eren's not royal.

I hope you're not being serious. Dina is royalty by blood and she is Zeke's mother..

Zeke is royalty. Again, I'm not sure how this is hard to understand.

Then Eren is royality as he is zekes brother.

I'm not sure if you're being retarded or what.

Zeke's mother is royalty. Eren's is not. Are you being retarded on purpose?

user...

Eren = Grisha/Carla
Zeke = Grisha/Dina

The only common relative shared by Eren and Zeke is Grisha who is not of royal blood, Only Dina is.

Eren is not royalty

Beginning to think he is, no one can be this stupid..

Your're both beyond help.

Zeke and Eren have the same parent. Therefore they are both royalty or neither of them are.

Learn reading comprehension and logic comprehension.

Grisha isn't royalty, only Zeke is royalty thanks to her mother Dina.

b8