Just admit it, he destroyed you. Impeachment imminent

Just admit it, he destroyed you. Impeachment imminent.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpIrNCk0zCI&t=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js&t=98s
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA&t=6005s
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
archive.is/lG7Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i just feel sad for him now he will just keep going till he is a laughing stock

Sure he did.
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js&t=98s

No! I will never admit something that robs me of my superiority that helps me to go to bed

>till he is a laughing stock
I think that train left a long time ago, the man is a joke. He was the intellectual heavyweight of the "Skeptic™ Community" and has been shown to be anything but. His failure is complete. He has destroyed all credibilty he may of once had and has severely damaged his fellow Skeptics™

It is a glorious thing. Taking down PIG Sargoy of Black Dad and his pompous obese ass is also nice.

>has severely damaged his fellow Skeptics™
pretty sure many of them agree on this matter
i wonder why they arent backing him though

>be skeptic
>start from position of status quo and attempt to prove it right

THey do, but it has shown all of them to be the cukcs they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA&t=6005s

>Trout & Low T has to shill his vids on a mongolian cheese farming forum to get views
its time to stop

>He said, after getting slaughtered by the Alt-Hype so fucking hard his culture imploded

He's a bugman of little worth to anybody. At least he's providing us with a clown to laugh at.

He also raped a girl.

>He also raped a girl.
wait what never heard about this?

>raped a little girl
what now?

Hopefully someone posts the tweets.

Basically some girl visited him from America I believe, and immediately she was on Twitter saying she wanted to leave but he wouldn't let her. There was also evidence that he raped her numerous times.

>He also raped a girl
Someone post that shit, I gotsta know

>doesn't make le feminist BTFO videos anymore
>lost credibility

What's with the triggered alt-right turds in the comment section? Can't handle differentiating opinions, snowflakes?

I have noticed this on all "anti-sjw channels" - first they make a couple of anti-feminist videos, btfoing some radical feminists with outrages opninons ---- the alt-right crowds gather applauding the author, making the same politically incorrect hive-mind one-liners, patting themselves on the back. .. but then the author makes a video ridiculing racial theories, white nationalism and the crowd chimps out with the usual; "I always knew you were a jew",

You are anti-intellectual scum, and you know it.
>pic def related

This is long, but Kraut gets completely annihilated by an actual scientist
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
We have a gene that if taken out of the mice causes them to be severely retarded, and clearly affects brain development, but Kraut says that no genes have been found

I think he is a tard and a creep but evidence?

It was 30years ago and she just came forward. He signed her yearbook even it's true

Idk if he actually raped her, he's such a cuck I doubt it personally, but she was trapped with him for several days because she was in a alien county and didn't speak German, also apparently in some rural county house with no way to get transportation to a city.
There's tweets from her saying she hates him and wants to leave.

There is a very clear template for the Small Souled Bugman: the Redditor.

The Redditor is a white male aged 14-40. He is a moderate liberal, deeply athiest, and generally works in a STEM field or some shitty low level job like waitstaff or cubicle monkey. This person has spent his whole life defining himself by what he consumes, so of course he's going to browse the ultimate media consumption platform on the internet - Reddit, which is simply a link agregator with a voting system and a comment section. The submission title and comments section tells him what to think, and the voting system tells him what opinions are popular so he knows what to believe and say. He has produced little of value in his life. While there are plenty of people that browse Reddit to kill time on the bus or in between classes and all that (I am one of those people - I block a s**t ton of subs to make it worthwhile), there is a very distinct type of person on the site that basically just sits and looks at memes all day. One example is the whole culture surrounding /r/Me_irl, various meta-reddits, and so forth. That distinct type of person is the Redditor, capital "R".

If the Redditor has hobbies, they are defined by purchasing and consuming products rather than creating something. A person who woodworks almost definitely doesn't post about it on Reddit - they are usually pretty well-adjusted people who picked it up on their own, took a shop class, or was introduced to it by a friend or family member. They may post on a web 1.0 woodworking forum like this one. The same goes for electronics hobbyists, gearheads, and so on.

What is a Reddit hobby, then? The best example is collecting mechanical keyboards. I cannot for the life of me understand these people. They literally spend thousands of dollars on keyboards.

any way to know it was trout?

Don't remember what the links are but they might be worth checking out.

Only on user's word I suppose.

Thank you, sir.

Maybe I'm just a dumb burger, but what does this have to do with Gout and Tears?

Noticed too many logical fallacies in the first 3 minutes to give a shit to the end, but this place is full of retards for obsessing over IQ scores as well.

see only some user's claims, we're gonna have to dig deeper

It was him doing the "kidnapping".

interdasting....anything from said girl on it since?

Account's been suspended, so we can't check. Wondering if it'd be past Trout to shoah people off the internet.

Her account was suspended?.....that is strange.and sorry to come off as a newfaggot sheckleshill but what does "past trout" mean?

But this is probably their new account.

Sadly we lost this brother. A shame he lashed out on us

This might be the old, I'm not sure.

archive.is/lG7Qw

Trout = Kraut
Dude went batshit on r-K selection theory and said Millenial Woes is trying to change his biology to breed like a fish
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

Same name, looks like the same face, same twitter handle, also the 'property of kraut & tea' thing hits home the groupie in a foreign country shit.
Noggin = Joggin

We could ask her new twitter if any of this is true as well.

probably had the potential to be a normal guy, too, if not for all that (((de-Nazification))) he was subjected to.

Lol I remember him talking about how his grandfather was jewish in a video, so probably not.
True, and probably should, this shit just got more interesting. Also checked

not even two minutes in and he seems to be somekind of "super shill"

this dumb faggot thinks that kinases break down proteins and that regression is an exercise in connecting the dots

*kraut sounds like shill that is not the guy debunking his claims

hypoffiseees