youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=skUxCFIxLqE
youtube.com/watch?v=vibeKNdAZzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mothers will always love you even though you watch anime. Which is something she would never understand and actually be ashamed off. You will never make her understand what is "wrong" with yourself (or with this world for that matter) and what lead you to watching this stuff.
You will never make her see this, and this will create a distance between you and her which you will painfully feel when she is on her dying bed.
She will muster all strenght to cross this distance however and will let you feel she loves you. Then she will die.

wtf man I didn't want this.

Moot will never come back and this place will collapse soon.

I unironically tear up every time I remember this ending

Fuck u Togashi ;_;

Delet

YKK will never be licensed.

Oyasumi Punpun will never be animated

They made a chubby womanlet play her in the US adaptation

You know I thought that moot leaving would be some sort of proverbial nail in the coffin and that I would never want to come back here, but here I am nearly a year later and things are pretty much business as usual on Sup Forums. Except of course things aren't business as usual because Sup Forums has changed pretty wildly in the span of a year, and in the span of a decade, and in the span of all time since it began. It's been constantly changing along with its userbase and its purpose on the internet.

I'm not sure if I have the mental clarity or the vocabulary to properly explain what I'm trying to explain so please forgive me if I fail, but I'm sure that if your time here has been in any way similar to mine you'll at least get an inkling for what I want to convey to you.

Sup Forums was the place I came after highschool to shitpost about anime and videogames. As time went on I started using /tg/ and a few other boards, but the essential nature of Sup Forums was a place where I came to discuss and occasionally join in the lulz or whatever word you might use to describe Sup Forums as a community.

What I'm afraid of isn't that moot will never return, or that Sup Forums will move on to new memes and new userbases, what I'm afraid of is that the things I felt on this website for the first time were things I could only feel because my age allowed me to feel those things. I'm afraid that I'll never get back the sense of wonder and rush of adrenaline that some of the events I experienced here allowed me to feel. I'm afraid that the spirit of solidarity and camaraderie weren't special or unique and that sixteen year olds are still feeling these things on this website like I used to, but that I can no longer share in those same moments with other 4channers because I've expired as a human being and I'm just chasing after my youth by continuing to post here.

Or, you know, you could just move on and enter another stage in your life as you did before. I know the term might trigger one or the other person on here, but it used to be called maturing.
Look forward not back, faggotron.

>implying he's not here forever

just watched this

KIMI TO NATSU NO OWARI
SHOURAI NO YUME
OOKINA KIBOU WASURENAI

why'd you leave this bowl of onions here you faggot

COOOOOOAAAAAACH!!!!!!!!!

Thank God, it would be butchered by an animation.

Make Sup Forums cry like a bitch

Use any means necessary except posting the Chrono Crusade ending
yeah sure, user

youtube.com/watch?v=r3QmV_2gHq0

I love both of the endings.

You sick fuck

It should NEVER be animated. Man, if you knew how they made Oyasumi Pun Pun, you'll know why it wouldn't work. It'd be the Watchmen (Film) of Anime if it was animated.

>implying he's even exist

every damn time

There will never be another season

Your life

That movie was so shit. The ending was just a pathetic attempt to draw out some emotion.

The point wasn't to make me cry tears of joy, user.

Okay

I honestly don't know why I keep coming back anymore. I've purposely gotten banned repeatedly this year to keep me away and have racked up a couple months worth of bans throughout the year. Unlike you, I know what brought me here and originally kept me here has mostly ceased to exist as the site has grown in recent years. I'm feeling like doing something to get myself banned again, but I don't want to further hurt the quality of any boards doing something to get banned because this site is already in the shitter. Maybe I could dump loli on Sup Forums or something, but it's probably moving to fast at this point for mods to care.

Wake up! Wake UP!!

This was really bad

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Will you be alright, love?

I cry everytiem

Your not wrong, I got put in a mental ward and asked for a printed picture of my waifu (Horo) and she printed me her out in a seductive pose for mastubatory implications even though I don't do that to Horo because I worship her as a genuine deity. If any of us can be made to cry, all we have to do is drop our absurd detached personas for one second, lower our guard and look in a ducking mirror and realise how pathetic our entire existence is, regardless of our good anime tastes

Fuck the Police!

Ending of Space Battleship Yamato:

youtube.com/watch?v=skUxCFIxLqE

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

inb4 BLM mods

i hate dogs AND children

It makes mods cry.

is this the one that looks like its a camera being set up to do lewd shit

If you're a bitch and you're crying I've won, no matter how shit your taste is.

Oh wow. That was actually sad.

Here's my attempt: Think about your favorite romance series, Anime or VN, think about all the cute happy sugary sweet moments. Now think logically for a second. That was probably a high-school romance and you're probably a grown adult. Then why the fuck do you still constantly watch high school romance?

The answer is, you want something you can't have, Nobody loves you and nobody ever will, things will stay as they are

Absolute garbage; forced sympathy of the worst kind.

You didn't really cry, just annoyed me.
Because you made me waste five minutes looking this up and the context of this scene only to find out it's not actually yuri.

Cry, Sup Forums, CRY!
youtube.com/watch?v=vibeKNdAZzw

But who was phone?

Yomi ;_;

You remember Corpse Party, right? Seiko's death. That one. Yeah.

Space Dandy legitimately did it better

Man, the livewatch stream chat/thread was fun when that happened.

Lurk before posting.

I'm spending way too much time on Sup Forums, but you should reevaluate your life.

I never thought I'd cry over an old guy and his puppet.

I suppose everyone's desensitised to it but imma post it anyway.

It made not have been as strong as Gash, but damn did it have a strong opening act

Aw hell

Lazy asshole

It sure made me cry.

>yfw anime adaptation never

>even though you watch anime
Looks like you're projecting your mental struggles on me. Don't do that, I'm not you.

This sold me on the series. It was a really strong series minus how it ended.

Too bad it went into retard shounenshit territory.

>Marry a pedophile
>Have a kid
>Die
>Haunt them for the rest of their lives to make sure he doesn't get too handsy

True love right there.

it fucking destroyed me

I'm proud of you, you did a great job...
Joe?

Is that a TTGL reference?

It's a jojo reference you dip