IDEA for stopping the Islamic rape scourge: Give them all RealDolls. Discuss

IDEA for stopping the Islamic rape scourge: Give them all RealDolls. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.realdoll.com/torsos/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3QDTPgkOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or we could just ship muzzies back to their hellholes where they have lived for trillions of years.

B b b b b b but they're brown. We can't possibly hurt their feelings as they gangrape us to death

It's not about sexual pleasure for these animals: it's about control and submission.

I'll give them a bullet. That's about all they're getting.

Would make them a lot cheaper, so sure, why not? Europeans like to spender their tax money on dumber shit that doesn’t benefit me either. So this would be a win/win

glassing the desert is cheaper

>Give them all RealDolls.
that would cost too much, it would be more economical and efficient to cut their dick off

How about RealLead and RealBodybags?

Flesh lights are cheaper

I genuinely don't think they'd know how to use them.

Exactly. Nuke it from orbit - it's the only way to be sure.

With a colourful pamphlet

no because that would still encurage their sexual urges

You don't give a mentally ill person the exact thing they want. If they're not well without it, they won't be well with it.

Kill / deport. I don't wanna pay for your shitty suggestion OP

Bullets are cheaper. Just shoot the bastards

a bullet is cheaper

Bullets are even cheaper

>giving muslims anything
The only thing we should give them is death.

IDEA for stopping the Islamic rape scourge: Give them all blades to the neck.

Muslims are all possessed. They won't get their jollies off by abusing something that has no soul.

or just give them a bullet to the head?

>Hide small amount of cobalt-60 in groin of dolls
>Sterilize them on the down low

>giving them free shit for raping people

that is already what we are doing

Any thread ending a statement with "DISCUSS" is always a Shillposter trying to research and fish for the deep webs opinion.

FUCK OFF SHILL
U
C
K

O
F
F

S
H
I
L
L

>introducing degeneracy to pacify a population

wow what an original idea

Real dolls with Bubonic Ebola Pox. Problem solved. "Here's a blanket for when you yank it, sandnigger. Compliments of the US".

If I convert to Islam and threaten to rape someone, do I get a free RealDoll under your new program?

i laughed,i cried...and then i laughed again.

>mfw you were just stating a simple fact though

I wonder if i'll live to see these things walking around

Hypothetically which would be the least degenerate one to buy: The $5500 full doll, the $3000 quadriplegic model, the $2500 "crotch and boobs only" model, the $1200 ass-snd-pussy-only, or the $400 only-pussy-no-ass?

secure.realdoll.com/torsos/

Bullets are cheaper, my dude.

There is no less degen than not.
If you are a degen, you are a degen. Equally worth gas chambers or beheadings in my nation.

thats very likely

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3QDTPgkOg

opinions on iran

>Equally worth gas chambers or beheadings in my nation.
Unless you are member of the house of saud of course!

Dump boat loads of them on the shores of africa so the niggers will stay at home and stop breeding.

>give them anything other than a two to the dome

Get trump to airdrop a million of them in Syria, shit would end overnight

I don't think they come in 4yo models. Wouldn't work. . .

What does Japan have to do with this?

pakis were imported by kikes for the purpose of pimping schoolgirls, drug dealing and community destruction. The police ( mafia ) couldn't achieve it with the existing criminal pool so they got the best candidates from abroad to front these domestic attacks.TIn particular, the cash flow from pimping schoolgirls is enormous. That's why pakis and police are good businesses to be in right now.
zero chance of sexdoll industry intervening in this. one bloke already prisioned for daring to try get his fix of underage vagoo from a child sexdoll. The police and pakis will not tolerate infringement into their lucrative business.

They all look like they have to take a dump

why the chink put a euro face on his robot? cos chinks think euro women are hotter than chink women?

This. Giving them sex dolls defeats the whole purpose of bringing them in.

he replicated an actress he wants to bang, scarlett johansson. i'd bet my life that the robot has a built in robo-fleshlight

Or stop importing Muslims who are realistically in a cold war with non Muslims.

But remember, islam is a religion of peace.

Most mudslimes are not ugly permavirgin weeaboo weirdos to be content with plastic sex dolls

Cheaper to give them a bullet each.

Here's an idea, why don't you just fucking nuke them like you nuked China, twice. You hypocrites.

What's the matter? Japan actually scared you and posed a threat with its advanced technology compared to a bunch of black and brown monkeys and gipsies that can't shit in a toilet correctly?

Yeah, they were trying to breed their own white subhuman Chav criminal demographics in those hellscape council estates of theirs.
But it was taking too long, and not keeping pace with the solidification of the EU. So they shipped in pre-made low IQ criminals from outside.

>nuked China, twice

Hello, burger tourist

You're missing the obvious OP we should just final solution them. They are savages that are too stupid and animal like to exist in modern civilisation and are a cancer. Frankly it would be an act of mercy to end the suffering of their existance for them and everyone else.

Inbred, retarded, illiterate, incapable of abstract though, gratification deference etc. this principle also goes for the hords of africans also who for the same reasons should be exterminated.

>hundreds of "real dolls" found with their throats sliced open
>mass graves of silicon: how Islam accepted real dolls and gave them the same rights as real women
>Real dolls make no noticeable difference in goat rape, study finds

IDEA for stopping the Feminist scourge: Give them all realbaby dolls. Discuss.

So they can practice beheading and rape ? Hell no

>give them dolls
>they don't clean them
>their dicks fall off
Pretty good idea.

ropes are even cheaper and greener, they're reusable and LEGAL
>inb4 EU requires you to have a rope license

i firmly believe the social media generation is a generation of sociopaths
>they all lie about themselves
>they're all psychotically vain
>they all lie to other people and advocate for shit they don't believe it to make other people adopt it for that dopamine hit they get from social approval

i don't think reminding them of motherhood will do anything. i do not believe a facebook/IG thot or real tumblr feminist is capable of being a mother. they're too self-absorbed to care about other people.

They are animals. They rape just for sport.

>realdolls
>'we want the neet audience'
>make them all look like bimbos

Japan*

Give them bullets to the heads instead.

Fpbp
/Thread

Bullets are cheaper

theyd destroy them

Bit messy.

>plastic doll costing €3000
vs
>a shell of buckshot for €1
Gee, what a hard choice.

romanians sometimes have pretty good posts. mexico on the other hand...

IDEA for stopping the Islamic rape scourge: Execute them in camps. Discuss.

If you fuck one of these and don't feel like absolute human garbage and want to kill yourself even a little afterwards then you should kys yourself to peaces for sure.

Ahahah fucking MEHICO , i aint even mad

the irony is that only a minority in romania are gypsys, mexicans however all look like that webm, or even less white lmao

Don't think it will work. Don't they prefer goats? You can't civilize animals. It would be like asking my dog to hump a plastic dog. Not happening.

The only tax payer money that would be well spent on an Islamic extremist is for cruise missiles.

Why not both?
>Real Dolls available for free to all Israeli migrants upon arrival
>checkout the new dream Jewess model

if there are any live women around, no doll is gonna stop muzzie rape