Sup Forums reads

Had an idea for a new thread type. We call it Sup Forums reads. Basically op will continuously post a manga, page by page (at whatever speed he choses) and posters can read along as OP posts them, posters can also discuss the manga along the way of course. I think it's a fun idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHhTs7QHXJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bratposter pls go

Awesome idea OP

Just chose a random reaction image, sorry.

Not sure if you're doing that on purpose but those threads have been around for ages. Personally I find them meaningless as the majority should have read it before anyway.

do it faggot

I've been using Sup Forums for a few years and have never seen this before. (Not op)

I have never seen anything like that.

There are dump threads all the fucking time, nobody ever posts or replies to them.

never understood why someone does that when post timers exist and it's a lot easier for both the uploader and the observer if it's uploaded as an archive elsewhere

It's not so much the idea of just reading the manga, it's reading it together page by page and having a fun time.

It might be more interesting now if you have a pass and the reduced cooldown.

Otherwise it takes 40 minutes to post 40 pages, going as fast as you can, and most people stop caring halfway through.

Try making a Junji Ito thread, those are the only threads I see that manage to be fun, because the tension is the fun part.

What manga do we start with?

Is this supposed to be any different from the usual story time threads and other dump threads?

Well yes you can see how it's different from the original post.

I don't see how it's different

I had a feeling somebody would post this even though it's not true.

I like the thread idea. what should we read first?

>newfags

I don't know if we should start with something popular, sort of unknown or something relevant at the time. Or maybe something just related to Sup Forums's culture. Like Yotsuba.

It's not different. It's the exact same fucking thing with "Sup Forums [verb]" slapped onto it.

Who are you quoting?

Already have those daily, newblood.

See:

Retards ITT.

How about Berserk?

No need to be rude, friend.

I'm just it pointing out the obvious, buddy.

I like this idea. Although we already have people doing this. I've seen plenty of berserk and vinland chapter dumps. More recently rosario vampire

let's just have a roleplay group orgy instead

Lurk more.

Like what Sup Forums does and calls storytimes?

sansei

Make it interesting by having OP and/or anons read aloud and post results.
Like Sup Forums sings but a different kind of cringe.

Op here, if I wasn't clear (I wasn't) the idea is also to have a new manga every thread. Maybe a manga could return later on if it's in high demand.

Not a bad idea.

>implying people won't post the worst shit ever just to troll newfags like they do in OPT
You're better off searching your own mango.

It's called Storytime. Just start dumping an interesting manga and people will read it.

It shouldn't be taken so seriously, if it's bad that's still fun because we can make fun of it.

Wow this is a really cool and new idea OP!

I can't wait for the first thread oh man!

I don't like that. I think it'd be better if we post the exact same thing every single time.

Or the alternative that would make sense being continuing the same story.

Great idea

Reading manga IS serious business, user.

There's absolutely no discussion there. No fun being had.

Sup Forums usually discuss things they like.

this was funny desu

What the fuck is this thread?

New ideas thread.

Guys hear me out, what if we watch anime together by posting each frame? We'll call it a watch&post.

this made me chuckle

Ok enough internet for today

I'm going to start writing a manga page by page. You fags illustrate it.

>My name is Fujita Takoberu. I am an extremely ordinary first year high school student.
>"Oh no, I am late. No time to finish my toast."
>"Nee, Tako-kun!"
>That's Chimi-chan, a beautiful girl who follows me everywhere.
>"Hiya, Tako"
>My best friend Doritou. He's a wizard.

Good one.
I had to check thrice if /r/anime suddenly changed its layout.

both yotsuba and berserk have been on my backlog forever, but I think we should start with something less popular. Tye reason is because a lot of people already know what's going to happen and I'd rather not know with everybody else.

Remember when people tried to do something similar?
youtube.com/watch?v=CHhTs7QHXJs

Meant to quote this guy.