Why do cities ruin everything?

Why do cities ruin everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtube.com/watch?v=ABWlyt2ldKw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Im not alone in this right, without Wellington and Auckland this country would be paradise.

Because they can only consume, they do not produce

too many people for tight communities

I think Wellington's pretty nice if you ignore all the people.

People living in a concetration camp don't understand what it is too be human truly after a while. This is literally what they are. Rome went from 1-2 million to 5000 people in 450 years. Your great granchildren x17 will be rebuilding our modern cities in the same fashion. Just to start it all over again.

They attract minorities which in turn attract liberals which in turn allows jews, allowing them to move about, subverting as they do

Found the rural retard

Best answer so far.

Too productive to fuck around like country bumpkins.

I'll be doing the shitposting around here thanks.

Doing fucking what? Producing food, building dams?

More population, more colleges, more professors, more students, greater chances of subversion.
youtube.com/watch?v=ABWlyt2ldKw

Cities dun du notin!!

It's the parasites that infest the said cities

For the longest time I thought destruction and delinquency were tied to overpopulation, guess was not too far from reality.

because people in masses ruin everything

Rural retards are just angry they're missing all the action in big cities

I was JUST going to post this. Yes.

Watch the Mouse Utopia videos. This (urban vs. rural) is THE existential crisis of our time,

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

How do cities still remain you might ask? Easy. IMMIGRATION. But, like the Borg, the immigrants are eventually assimilated. The white race has been mined of their core immigrant constituency. Hence, Muslims. They'll be assimilated in time, too. Then it's on to the Africans. But there's an IQ pitfall there.

So... what next?

Great thread, OP. I've thought about making one similar myself.

Maybe I'll do one on the legacy World War 3 meme, and 4th Generation Warfare.

wellington is so small that it's barely even a city. it's also cosy and surrounded by tall hills.

Its easier for rats to hide goy

Red khmer detected

A distinct lack of sheep, which is vital to the sex life of the average New Zealander.

Joos

Very well, kill the university students and the changs and I shall permit you into this country when I am Commander Shepherd of New Zealand.

i lived in wellington for 4 years.
see that house at the back in centre? far left red roofed house. i rented that.

i like wellington, cuba street is leftist central though, kept away from there.

picton marlborough here

Hmmm... idk fag. Maybe, you know, running the world. Is Wall street in the middle of nowhere? How about the headquarters of every multinational? Fucking small fries bullshit like farming, oh wow, you're so important, good job you fucking trucking loser.

Pushing numbers doesn't mean shit. I'll still make money without you.

niggers

Wellington is a cute, comfy city. It's one of my favourite cities in the world.

Auckland, on the other hand, is a total shithole. Too bad it's the backbone of your economy.

That brings up another thing, why are city maoris so much worse then their rural counterparts. I love the pig hunting, kumura growing little skamps, but put them in a city and they convert to unbriddled niggerism.

compared to what? melbourne. you in melbourne

All I've seen of it is my sisters commie uni and gun city, and the prices were fuckin shit.

>Why do cities ruin everything?
just auckland does

im moving to dunedin in a few months.

you can drive through it within 10 minutes.

110,000 people, 94% white and only expecting 4,000 increase in pop within the next 10 years.

>Talks about production
>mentions Wall Street
good b8.

Have you visited Dunedin before?

no, its either there or nelson

sick of australia, to much bullshit.

Its full of pissheads.

I went to Dunedin last summer.
>Visit beautiful sandy beach, bright sunny day.
>Dip toe in water.
>Go to hospital for frostbite treatment.

Rural and suburban retard detected
City people are intelligent (and voted hillary)

great, i'll fit in.

should have had a swim, turned into a icicle and floated away.

majority of city people are useless.

Fuckin poofs, doesn't even properly snow there.

In a village, self sufficiency is more important, and it is essential to be on good terms with your neighbors. In a city, dole bludging is rewarded, and if you alienate one set of friends or neighbors by being an asshole you can start again with a fresh slate. This is why the UN wants to herd us into cities: easy to surveil, easy to control, and also easy to give darwinian advantage to niggers and sociopaths, while the honorable man's reputation does not precede him, and he keeps getting his pockets picked.

agenda 21

its all about controlling people.

I lived there for 4 years, however this was around 10 years ago so my knowledge might be outdated.

North Dunedin: Drunken students
South Dunedin: Impoverished drug addicts

It's nice in summer but gets very cold in winter. These are the negatives but despite all that it can be a pretty nice place to live. Are you moving for work or just generally moving? Anyway, welcome Ausbro.