Roy Moore

>This can't be happening!

realclearpolitics.com/g00/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html

>an average of polls most of which were conducted before it became public knowledge of him being a pedo

Every one of the polls in the current average was post-scandal, including the most recent (Fox 10's), which was conducted on 11/13 and has Roy Moore up by six.

sexual harassment allegations yes, but not confirmation of being a pedo

>the polls aren't later than things that never happened
understood

Funny how everyone gets exposed as a pedo while they're running for office. Pure coincidence, goyim.
Surely these totally real accusations will stop him just like they stopped Trump.

Please, even the far-right lunatics agree that Moore did it.

Doesn't matter what John McCain or Mitch McConnell thinks, voters in Alabama are the only ones whose opinions on this matter.

Spare me that expulsion vote bluff too. No way in hell does McConnell hold a bunch of hearings, having Moore and his accusers testify, etc., and make a big media show of it in what will be a big election year with the 2018 midterm. If Moore wins, this all very quickly and quietly goes away among Washington Republicans.

That isn't true they polled recently 49-43

Before the child rape accusations though. You do know there have been 6 women now who have come forward, and one of them said he tried to rape her, right? Those polls are just from the first accusation.

Alabamans may be some of the stupidest people on the planet, but they're not that stupid.

Based Latvians know what's up

Doesn't matter. GO VOTE

alabama will vote in the antichrist before a democrat, don't be surprised.

>Republicans would rather vote for a pedo than Dem
kek

>Poll says 92% of Alabama voters have heard of The Washington Post story
>Moore still ahead
>More unsubstantiated, less credible accusations will change that

I don't understand why you think if they didn't care before, they'll care now. No matter how many times you add zero to zero, the end result is still zero.

I heard he captured and tortured 8 year old orphans as well, or at least that's what the WP will say once they react to these new polls.

Even the dumbest fucking hick in Alabama knows a hit job when they see one lmao

What a coincidence that gloria allred managed to scrounge up a bunch of women who went to school with someone currently in the election 40 years ago and got them to collude and lie, with the intention of it never going to any court so they can lie as much as they want.

well if SIX people are coincidentally are saying the same thing why do we need little things like proof or a trial?

Just hang em from a tree - t. millennial fucktard

Imagine your policies being so terrible that even when you paint your opponent as a pedo the people still won't vote for you

I view this all as a cry for help from McConnell, Ryan and company. Once upon a time, they were just like Moore and believed the same things, but they became corrupt shitheads when they listened to the money. But deep down, they're still holding onto those same ideas, and so they're doing this all to help Moore so he can put them to rest once and for all. To get what they want, they must play the villain, for they are too far gone to be anything else. Truly, if they did not want him to win, they would have given him their most resounding endorsement possible.

Alabamian reporting in, /256/.

Literally no one gives a shit, not for even a second and no one will continue to.

Moore is still going to comfortably sail into the seat by 10 or so points. A democrat will never get elected here. Nothing to worry about. It’s unfortunate too, I don’t really care for Moore.

Why do you want him to be elected?

Having him in the congress would be a major gift to the Democrats, and would discredit the Republican party nationwide

I seem to remember a Presidential candiate who who had their own attempted dragging through the mud. He's your President today, and he didn't do anything wrong then. Just like Moore. This is projection just the same. The actual perpetrators pointing the fingers at someone who won't be. Let the truth come out otherwise, but you aren't hearing for that are you? It's just damnation from the start.

This. We are finally reaching a time where it's worse to be a party-line neocon jew enabler, than it is to be an alleged child molester.

I miss election poll posting

>implying the antichrist isn't already in the senate

>Having him in the congress would be a major gift to the Democrats

As opposed to Doug Jones, who makes the GOP Senate majority 51-49, allowing Murkowski, Susan Collins, etc. to almost single-handedly derail anything they want?

This isn't good for Moore though. Albama should be +20 Republican and he's only +3.

There could be a blue surge day of election and it's done deal. Blue wave confirmed coming!

>Schumer sitting next to McCain and Graham
I'm not surprised one bit.

The Republican party has been discrediting itself constantly since the beginning of the year. Never mind Trump's agenda, it can't even get done something so fundamentally Republican as a tax cut. It truly shows how deeply leftists have subverted everything in our country, from our schools to our fucking right-wing party.

Sending Judge Moore to the Senate will be an enormous kick in the nads to both sides of the aisle, and I can't wait to make it happen.

>Roy Moore drinks water
>Trump drinks water
>Hitler drank water
Coincidence?!?

Moore is at his lowest point though.

Like Trump falling behind Clinton by double digits according to multiple polls the week of the 'grab her pussy' tape. In fact, I dare say this is really good for Moore, if the Democrats can't muster a lead in the independent polls this week, when will they?

WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

If Moore wins, like it looks like he is, it will scare the shit out of the GOPe. They know Bannon will do to them what he did in Alabama, against the media, establishment and the left. They will fall in lock step with Trump and the RNC platform or get Bannoned. If Moore loses expect every Republican candidate in 2018 to accused of sexual assualt 4 weeks before the election.

Pic related would've gotten away with it too, if Gloria Allred could have instructed her client to make a half-decent forgery and do her research before tracing from someone's divorce decree.

They'll be accused of it anyway. They didn't learn their lesson with Trump and they won't learn it this time either. Not to mention that even if they did learn, they don't have any other tricks up their sleeves other than their usual sperging out.

Hell, one of the guys Bannon wants is already a former convict, and I fully expect for them to go for it anyway, as if adding something else to his rap sheet will make a difference to anyone interested.

The Republican party can go hang from a tree for all I care.

>He doesn't realize the "aisle" is comprised of those who seek to keep it the same.
Establishment was never a left or right thing. Those who keep the status quo serve the same master. A clean sweep, if you are there today you need to go unless you can prove otherwise.

the guy was banned from a mall decades ago for harassment of young girls

Any evidence besides just some random guy talking on television about how he used to work at a mall somewhere?

I mean the guy wants LGBTQ executed

the absolute state of liberals

edgy

You've shifted the goalposts.

always the first response on threads like these you shills are working over time reminder though we will find out who you are during the day of the rope hope the 2 cents are worth it

But drudge told me roy is down by 12 today!

That particular poll is literally an NRSC poll, and is a painfully transparent attempt by them (the NRSC) to force Roy Moore out (hence why the media even has access to it.)

No independent public poll of the race corroborates it.

I won the election, called that filthy bitch for the lying cunt she is. You heard it here first folks.

Yeah I know I wasn't being serious, just highlighting what a little bitch hes become. Hence the filename.

Hmm optimistic but I don’t see it that way. Occam’s razor tells me that Ryan and McConnell are simply fat cunts. I myself would personally love to cave Ryan’s ugly skull in.

You can't trust polls, so you can also not trust RCP. Be consistent you subhuman.

who are the two white guys to the left of Rubio?

then why are you here shilling?

Ha this guy is way scarier imo.

Leftists don't have culture, so there's no "even," there's just us.

Fucking irony right here some pol tard talking about goal post shifting lmao

>not autistic kike faggot

Democrats number 1 tool to get rid of a Republican,
Sexual Assault, Raped me 30 years ago, etc

They remove like 10 people a year from Gov't on Bullshit fake charges, or something on the level like a parking ticket.