My family,my friends, operated this department stores for FUCKING YEARS

My family,my friends, operated this department stores for FUCKING YEARS.

For fuck's sakes - we funded my sisters college funds against this company for years on end and post Trump it is fucking gone.

Explain this, fucking reactionaries. Why does my family have to watch as our stock dies and a 45-year legacy comes to rest in the dead state that is what Trump wanted?

Fucking MAGA losers. Nothing in which you preach is even remotely educated and now our families have to deal with your bullshit loser internet-tier idiocy.

It's a good thing every anti-fascist movement has something for your ass. Meet us up in the street.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>blaming someone else for your failures
no need to use a meme flag commieanon we already knew it was you

You see, what happened was he re-appropriated your wealth for the greater good. You don't have a problem with that, do you, comrade?

>Relying on illegal immigrants(they scooted) for the wellbeing of his family.

See, your first problem us that you don't have shit to sell in the shelves.

we have to stop drump's fascist regime.

blame the corporation for not juking and jiving to the market in order to stay relevant.

>my family operated this department store
>communist flag

wat

THIS IS BLUMP'S FAULT

you lack creativity

>couldn't even afford to take a color picture

you mad because a communist is more succesful than you'll ever be?

did trump come and shut down your store? i fail to see how its his fault

Blame wallmart. Blame china. Blame online purchasing..

Fucking shill....

blame amazon and hellmart

getting trump out will not save your shitty business. That's how capitalism works. If your business is shit, then its shit.

Welcome to the real world, faggot.

saged, looks like the business faced the end it deserved.

Was your property thefted?

You should blame Bezos, not Trump retard.

Maybe you should have invested in shelving that was made this century