Colbert kills Trumps career

I think pol just got btfo...

Other urls found in this thread:

lyrics.az/lil-peep/-/donaldtrumphasnotape.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's all over for Drumpfty

Trump saved Colbert's career

Says Podesta's buddy

Basically. His Late Show ratings were in the fucking toilet before Trump. Had it been Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton with Clinton winning, his show would probably have been canceled.

Who has gotten punished? Where is the justice?
>this kills the two scoops madman

it's just more projection.

Colbert is a cuck, a traitor and a propagandist. He has really taken a deep dive since the Colbert Report. He is just a shill now. SAD.

does anyone even find his show funny? The only people I've ran into that watch his show have no knowledge about politics whatsoever or are democrats.

Notice that by "punishing" what he means is internet struggle sessions. An insight into the leftist agenda. You think they will entertain due process once they wrest the gun away from you?

Kill them now. Kill them in the streets. Compromise is impossible and discourse is fruitless.

>reddit
SAGE

So how long until this backfires on him when his secretary's kid or someone accuses him of rape?

At that would it ever be possible for him to lose his relevancy?

Oh wow I never thought it would end like that.

No.
At least John Oliver had some sort of retarded charm about him, Colbert is just a snarky faggot

You have being saying that from the start of he`s reign, yet, here we are.
Stfu and praise trump.

I chose it on purpose to show how many people agree with it, chill guy

Who’s actually been punished?

>flag
>actually watching american media
Is masochism common among Germans?

UGHHH!!! Google it you country dumbass. Everyobe who reads the Internet (aka someone who lives in a city, have you heard of those??) already knows. Fuck off.

He's digging his own grave, the Trump curse is real.

>humor

Why are the left so funny?

German media is mostly cucked af. Trump is the only hope the Western Civilization has, so I am rooting for him.

It's over pack it up boys we lost

SOMEONE TYPED WORDS INTO TWITTER THAT HAVE NO ACTIONS BEHIND THEM

nothing ever happens

edge immunity

Who has gotten punished?
Having your TV show cancelled is not a punishment.

People that frequent that websites lives mean less than dogshit to me, the sooner that I get it off of my lawn the less damage it does.

Well, so far the ones who have done the accusing and finger pointing in order to distance themselves from the subject, seem to be the ones doing the molesting.

>opposes the crown
>imports asshole brits
For fuck's sake stop already

Дa comrade, and we had such a good run.

Weinstein is the only one who got a minor punishment. He is the sacrifice for the Jews. Nobody else has gotten jail or anything except baseless allegations. Are you retarded?

Who told him?

Only thing he's missing is a hot coffee pot. We'd be screwed if this Jew had one.

>have no knowledge about politics whatsoever or are democrats.
no need to be redundant.

>drew carey
ahh fuck man I thought he was wholesome
maybe he didn't order any pizza?

I just realized Colbert is not Oliver. They look alike, they act alike, they talk alike, they are a kike.

>Trump is the only hope the Western Civilization has
Then we are doomed. He was only useful for shifting the overton window and exposing the lügenpresse.

>replying to such obvious bait

>Guy with no culture pretends he still has culture
lol okay. Culture belongs to right wing people now. Leftism is an infection to be expelled like pus.

Country people are more moral, have more culture, are more ethical, live longer, and commit fewer crimes, and pollute less.

Country people are literally superior to urbanite bugmen in every single regard. There is no reason not to exterminate all urbanites.

The only worthwhile Brits are the ones who object to being cucked subjects of a royal family.

>He was only useful for shifting the overton window and exposing the lügenpresse.

He IS useful. He IS. The fake media's everyday REEEEEEEEs are clear proof that he is still doing God's work.

Punished?

Has a single one of the wave of metoos actually resulted in charges?

perhaps hes referring to the court of public opinion?

>not once accused of any form of harassment during the entirety of his 30+ year career in the spotlight
>one month before he gets elected president and liberals start to realize he may actually beat Hillary, 50 accusations conveniently come out against him all at once
What the fuck happened to Colbert?

BLUMPF BTFO!!!!

wait until kol-bert hears that we've already increased arrests of pedophiles by 300% nationwide vs 2016

A N I H I L A T E D

Wait

I don't get it

>"we started actually punishing people"
>"for sexual harassment"

???

All I've seen has been allegations left and right

>leftists are still salty
Oh yeah this is a gold mine.

takei talked a lot of shit
guess colbert is next to have shit surface

Brainwashing Conglomerate.

Oh please! This would be glorious.

OK male feminist kek

You haven't been watching them at all then

speaking of tump curse, add Lil Peep to the collage. he just died of a heroin OD
lyrics.az/lil-peep/-/donaldtrumphasnotape.html

Good thing you don't get payed to think

Bravo Stephen.

This. If Colbert thinks the can falsely accuse others of rape for political reasons, but he'll be immune, then he never got a humanities education.

What if the allegations are not false?

doesn't matter, the network will cancel his show before he goes to court

The Trump Curse wills it

Can some one make a Trump Curse list? kind of like the mass shooting scoreboard?

Lol actually true

>typing DESTROYED in caps lock for extra cruise control

why do they always do this?

>Colbert DESTROYS Trump
>Democrat SLAMS Trump
>Eminem DEMOLISHES Trump
>Fatass single mom on bike ARMAGEDDONS Trump

They're trying to add more impact and importance to the situation than there actually is. Is it because in their manic state they are that desperate for anything to make the bad man go away? Colbert didn't destroy anyone, he just posted a snarky faggot comment like always, because he is a perpetually snarky faggot. And 2 days from now it will be as though it never happened, memory holed in the constant stream of clickbait media headlines. Why bother? If anything it'll eventually desensitise everyone to anyone actually btfo Trump

No, I think there is a real merit to the whole addictive nature of the short bursts of unsubstantiated narrative followed by snarky demeaning jokes. Short clips to keep the attention and implant ideas, but not give any meat. The formula for these shows changed to that around the time the idea started being bandied around that these comedy shows were more reliable and honest sources than any other news sources.

>do you want to see my dick
>OMG YES
>kay there it is, bey it was fun
>WHAT YOU MEAN NO MARRYING ME!? YOU'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ME WITH YOU IN YOUR CELEBRITY PARTY!? BUT I WANT MONEY, RAPE REEEEEEEEEEE
>Bister belebrity, I bondemn bou bo bwenby bears bor bowing benis :D

Burgerikan '''''''''''justice'''''''''''

:DDDD

I can wear headphones while on computer and somehow know the colbert is on tv so I have to close the tv. Fucking sixth sense in proper use. So no I don't watch them at all.

Fucking hell, I thought they buffed the belf booty again.
I'm relieved to see that's not the case.

no its not, nu fags like you ruined this site board culture. you make shit quality threads.