Twin Tail thread

you can only pick one

Red of course.

Aika > Tail Red > Yellow > Silver

Can we all agree this was ridiculous? There's such a thing as too flat.

are there any other trans* friendly animes like this?

I'm only at episode 9, gonna finish the series tonight. I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous it is.

two more episodes left

>Tailred with that huge of a chest
W-what

It's complicated, but MC turns into a girl for a few episodes and is the biggest (except for twirl)

Erina of course!

Best maido of course.

But seriously, How ridiculously epic will be the final boss?

>the biggest (except for twirl)

Red is so fucking perfect.

I love twintails!

That's Solar.

Nice image, fag.

SO fucking flat!

Called Twintails
Twin
They come in pairs, you can't pick just one

YUNO

>there was more this whole time
Wow, I've never see the whole image for years.

>MC turns into a girl
>doesnt masturbate
>runs away when other girls get close
>only fondles her twintails

So much wasted potential

>doesnt masturbate
Souji is twintailsexual and he does touch his twintails so yes, he does masturbate.

>So much wasted potential
Yuno will turn him ponytailsexual.

i choose boobs

>doesnt masturbate

He's sexing his childhood-friend in public

Should I ask Vertical to pick up this series when they put out their November LN survey?
I really want to read the whole thing from the start, and it doesn't look like they're as slow or inconsistent as Yen Press.

I really want to read the series, but there are no proper translations past volume 1, so I'd love for it to be picked up.

>He's sexing his childhood-friend in public

>runs away when other girls get close
Literally never happens.

Erina is so cute dammit.

Dropped by just to post this because it reminded me exactly that Aika's concept was conceived as a "demon lord as the girl next door".

I doubt they'll pick it up. It's too niche(I get about 1000~ ish visitors over the week whenever I post an update) and the concepts used are very japanesey. There are a lot of translation landmines in the series and whoever they put on the series will need to be very familiar with otaku subculture and have a very, very firm grasp on english on top of a good grasp of japanese to churn out good prose.

so I heard, blue was sent to another dimension, while red has troubles with some bitches? and then blue comes back all badass and defeats the troublemakers without transforming? holy shit that makes me so hard.

the only correct answer

This is how twintailfags actually live

>story about twintails
>ponytail wins in the end

An allegory for how most girls switch to twintails after they grow up.

>Yuno wasn't even introduced in the show

Okay

But how did that happen?
It's Souji after all

It was to the past, they were having trouble with a triceratops who was the embodiment of the childhood curse with op time powers and she comes back with the realisation it was okay for her to be true to her lewdness. It was a really great volume for her.

that doesnt count

I want to be Solar.

just finished this series last night, which anime should I watch next? I started watching k-on

boobs has tried to fuck him many times

She's just talk, that bitch clams up every time Souji shows any hint of Alphaness towards her.

Well if boys being girls is your thing I'd recommend Boku no Pico.

Deep down she's a cake with zero sexual experience who'll never get eaten.

>with zero sexual experience
With boys. She's raped plenty of lolis.

The both of them relate with each other the most and she's the girl who's most like his mother. They're literally flirting with each other by fighting like his parents did as teenagers.

The power of incest.