Most popular Fall anime in Europe

Clearly the Brexit was inevitable, when the UK doesn't share continental Europe's patrician tastes.

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/11/11/feature-crunchyrolls-most-popular-fall-anime-by-european-country

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/videos/anime/simulcasts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>russia
>not yuri on ice

What did they mean by this?

What the hell, Switzerland?

Keijo is the better sports anime.

>Liechtenstein prefers Izetta
But their country doesn't even exist in Izetta

Do they have all licenses in all European countries?

Regardless of the country it's Yuri on Ice and Keijo dominating.

>Liechtenstein is unsurprisingly cheering on Elystadt in Izetta: The Last Witch.

Of course.

Turkroaches are not in europe

>spain
>Keijo

Well, fuck. I guess us Beaners don't have such a shit taste as daddy Hispania.

Ukraine has best taste.

Ukraine confirmed for patricians.

Leichtenstein doesn't even exist in Izetta, they're just a part of some kind of independent Tyrol.

>Sweden
>not 'progressive' skiing anime

what the happened?

Staff confirmed Elystadt is basically large version of Leichtenstein, so it's Leichtenstein eat Tyrol, not other way around.

So that means it's Leichtenstein's wet dream.

Wait a minute
>Turkey prefer Keijo
These muslims.

More importantly:

>Turkey
>Europe

Australia version.

Based fucking Ukraine. You guys have my respect.

>Sweden
>Drifters

There is still hope

Are there any Ukrainian witch in Witches series?

drifters is trash tho

>one guy in Tasmania really fucking loves volleyball anime and spent the six hours letting Crunchy buffer to watch it

How the fuck is Western Australia of all places the last bastion of good taste in all of Western Civilization?

As always Victoria is the greatest state in the federation.

told ya'll norway was gai

Here.

>best part of Austria finally gets its own anime
>they watch ass sport instead

>tfw my state has the best taste out of all of Australia, America, Europe and Canada

Turns out Switzerland has better taste than the rest of Europe and the entirety of the US combined.

The migrants managed to piss off the natives so much that they're going back to traditional standards.

Not really.

Switzerland and the Ukraine have better taste than the entire rest of the world put together.

1 step at a time.

I know Russia is owning Ukraine at that moment, but are there any Ukrainian?

It's like if ww1 was fought between ecchifags and fujos aside from the uk being fujo

Austria pretty much started WW1 and they're also ecchifags.

they hate gays, remember?

This.

Crunchyroll is not available in Czech Republic, meaning they cannot have any statistics here.
Also, almost no one speaks english here.

Keijo probably synergizes better with vodka.

But only Ireland is fujo.

The fucking joke
(You)

What the fuck canberra

Why isn't Tiger Mask W popular in Italy?
Not fujo enough so far?

Keijodomination

One of those rare cases where the anime actually helps the series.

>Malta Bloodivores
Is there a Chink colony in Malta?

There's a fairly big weeb community here, though. It wouldn't surprise me if Keijo really was the most watched Fall anime among them.

Is there one for Canada?

Yeah, I wonder what the most popular anime is in Nunavut.

Shit taste like always I see.

It's linked in the article.

Europeans are fags and water is wet.

Fucking volleyball domination.

Do only women use Crunchyroll or something?
Also
>paying for anime

>Somewhere in this vast expanse of nothingness, there lies a single fujo with an internet connection.

>Canada is a fujo country
kek

The only person I personally know to have a CR subscription is a women.

I think it's hilarious that Canada is the only country without Keijo either way.

Based switzerland

Where's Cyprus?

>7/13 is sports anime
Guess Canada really loves sports.

Does CR offer the same series in all countries now or is this comparison totally stupid to begin with?

Never been happier as a Frenchman.

France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium and Russia confirmed Patrician.

BAISE OUAIS MES PUTES!

Totally stupid to begin with, diffrent regions have diffrent shows available.

>Germany
>gays on frozen water

Watching Keijo is a mustahab act.

From what I see mainly Drifters isn't available here.
crunchyroll.com/videos/anime/simulcasts
Might have been interesting to Germany divided though.

Apparently Drifters is at the top in about half of the countries where it is available in Europe.

Y'all europeans and southeast europeans gonna have to put you're country names on them maps else I don't know which of you're countries have shit anime taste or not.

Thanks, love murica.

Fuck off back to school, Burger-kun.

Switzerland wants to be hero among Europe.

>Germany
>gays on frozen water
No surprise there. Only women pay for anime/manga in Germany. The manga sections are filled with BL.

Men are smart enough to pirate.

Here what people use

I understand why Yuri on Ice is so popular, but not Keijo. I am watching it, and I like it, but I didn't expect it to be the top anime in half of europe.

Same here for France, not like I was expecting anything good from the plebs, always fun to see them crying because anime has too much fanservice, yet they only want to watch those type of show.

Because it's not a good anime.

it's generic sports anime made with fun

It's definitely not generic. It's a hot-blooded shounen bloodsports tournament, but with butts and boobs instead of kicks and strikes.

Also, it has eight exclamation marks.
Eight fucking exclamation marks, bro!!!!!!!

I'm a eurofag and even I can't name most of the southeastern shitholes.

I wish my country had better taste. Stuck with Yurifags.

>crimea
>Ukraine
way to be retarded, CR

How the fuck do they get info from my country if crunchyroll is not even available here?

I smell bullshit

>Portugal
Meus compadres! Afinal seus caralhos reconhecem um bom programa. Pensei que só viam novelas e o programa do Goucha na TVI

No one in Russia actually watches CR, so the sample would be one foreigner on vacation there

Russian AOTS is Hibike

Clearly they're taking data from a government in exile or similar rival.
>Crunchyroll is a truly international service, providing anime to more countries than even the United Nations recognizes!

Hibike isn't anyones AOTS anywhere. It wasn't even many peoples when the first season aired, let alone the much worse second season.

Women are less likely to pirate. Thus why so much shit has been pandering to them.

but from what i remember, some of the anime are region locked so this chart is pretty much invalid

Makes sense, women are less technically inclined, and so less likely to torrent.

I am so sorry your favorite show has flopped (maybe even flipped), but its not reason to become delusional and bark on successful shows

>austria
>ass sports

I never knew I live among people with such great taste. Even though I don't watch it myself.

Why were you under the impression that it's predominantly watched by women? Multiple demographic appeal is a thing, you know? By the end of the day, it's still shounen.

Based Russia
Damn my country is gay as fuck

I am just being honest with you it is far from being all that popular. I think it might be you who is delusional. It's the second season of a show whose first season didn't even sell that much. Nobody is watching who didn't watch the first season making the potential audience far smaller already, not to mention only some of those people will actually bother going back for the second season, combine that with the fact that it is almost universally agreed to be worse than the second season in most respects and you end up with a portion of that already restricted crowd dropping it too. Leaving pretty much nobody giving a fuck.

2/10 for effort

They are all legitimate points. Second seasons always drop viewers before they ever start and this second season isn't even very good so it will be dropping even more as it goes.

so, should I be glad as an austrian, that Keijo is the most watched anime here (on crunchyroll)

The way the balkans are split cracks me up

being gay is illegal in russia, of course they prefer fighting ass

>all that gay in norse land
vikings confirmed butt pirates

What the fuck Swiss?

gays go home

Whatever irrelevant site you came from, come back. It seems you are actually serious and not realizing how much of a food you expose yourself to be posting this nonsense - obviously, you are not from Sup Forums also.