L E T
E T
T

Yes
>Xd lol im gunna destroy the WORLD!!!! lmao xdxdxd

>implying there is more pleasure than pain in the world
>implying utilitarianism leaves us any choice but to end the world

You first

I don't want the kind of people who watch anime to watch and discuss biscuit hammer.

Too bad it's a cult favourite on Sup Forums.

I do! Not only do I, that was one of mine, have more from that thread.

You posting here? Yeah, I'd like to believe it so.

Was her illness the reason she was stronger than the princess is usually supposed to be? Like her body overcompensated or something?

Nah. She was just that good at sapping away Anima's power.

I don't think this Mangaka will ever get any work of his made into an anime and that's not okay.

He does romance too goddamn well.

Why would it need an anime? All it would do is flood threads with newfags and retards. It's fine as is.

Because Spirit Circle should get an anime instead to test the waters.

But why? What would it add? How would an anime be anything but a inferior version of what we already have?

This happens literally every single time a series gets adapted.

Azumanga Daioh says otherwise.

Do you seriously not know of a single manga that you liked being adapted into an anime?

I cannot think of a single one where I was glad the anime was made. It's almost always a disappointingly worse version of the original, and also brings in a bunch of newfags who'd never read the original version before.

Yeah, it was hyperbole to say that it happens "literally every single time", but it's almost always the case that anime adaptations add nothing and introduce lots more people to the work (as intended) who proceed to pollute threads with their newfaggotry and unwillingness to read the original (not as intended).

Snake is best girl.

maybe

No.

Stop being selfish. Mizukami deserves anime.

Still mad that snake had to marry the fatty.
He was chill but come one, he could have at least started to exercise for fuck sake.

This girl looks really motivated. I like it. Is there more?

Why do you care about what other people think of stuff you like.
Why cant you enjoy/dislike stuff regardless of public opinion of it? Are you literally autistic