My Hero Academia

I figured Sup Forums would have fun with this particular topic.

Let's talk about marketing Villains if they chose to use their Quirks for society instead. If not for Heroics, then just regular jobs.

First case: the Sludge Villain, Chapter 1. How would you market him?

Alternatively: what if the Quirk he was not talking about was Bakugou's but the Sludge power itself?

Heres a suggestion to the BR user.

From my experience as a BR do not underestimate your local burger store.

Sludge guy would make a great plumber.

Sludge ain't a pretty power, so I'd say acknowledge that when marketing him. Go all 50's B-movie monster - creepy but campy and ultimately harmless, with a vintage twist. Guy doesn't really have mass appeal, but he could get a niche fanbase pretty easily.

Remind me again, did All Might kill the Sludge Fellow?

>Alternatively: what if the Quirk he was not talking about was Bakugou's but the Sludge power itself?
I mistyped the line. I meant: why did he think he could "steal" Bakugou's power? Was his control of his own amorphous form so precise that he could activate his victim's Quirk on the fly?

Nah. He was dispersed and then rounded up and taken to jail.

He punched him really hard

I second him becoming a plumber. He could inspect pipes and ducting in buildings and make a shit ton of money that way.

Also, burgers are this threads' secondary topic, right?

It's great that Kamui of the Woods and Ms Mountain are recurring characters but Construction Man here was my favorite of the first chapter design

Feel free to post about marketing other Villains as well, preferably in order of first main appearance.

I'll type up a list in a bit.

All for One allows scientists to research his quirk so anyone can have it.

He could also check ships/airplanes/pools for leaks.

Probably, look at the page, he IS using Bakugou's explosion on his left hand.

You just reminded me that All Might was willing to let Bakugou get tortured by Sludge since his time limit had run out until he saw Midoriya run out to save him.

I wonder how many other people All Might had left up to fate in his jaded years.

Why have the sales been lackluster lately?

Wasn't that just Bakugou trying to escape?

Saving up money for Christmas

Die retard.

Dunno, maybe, but i don't think his hand would reach that far. Sludge has pretty long arms.

Idk. Left hand seems at a proper distance. The right hand's the one that's all the way out.

>lackluster
>all new releases are up substantially from last year

Has someone posted the vol. 11 omake pages yet? I'll trade ya' this spoopy Tsuyu for 'em.

Noumu would just make the best bodyguard.

Blackmist and Twice together could open literally the best travel agency the world has ever seen.

What even is Toga's end game?

I get Blackmist being good at doing that, but why Twice?

So the Vigilante spinoff is a monthly?

>>/t/umblr

Ya' should probably go back there.

Bully Uraraka Ochako, steal people's blood, bully Uraraka Ochako some more.

But it's just friendly co-worker banter

Yeah. What do you think of it so far?

He would need twice to clone him a million times so he can teleport a million people every day everywhere for a shitgazillion shekels.

Let's be real. She's prob gonna die

I like seeing a Quirkless dude beating the shit out of people with a brick.

What is that pose trying to convey?

Can sneak attack and very good at stealth missions

Thanks user. Guess I gotta spend those Temers.

She?

That's not how Twice's quirk works. We've been over this a million times since the chapter came out.

He can only create one clone.The reason there were a lot of him was because the clones would then clone themselves. At most, there'd only by two Blackmists. The original and the copy. Then you run into the problem of which one the real one is because the copy either comes with full sentience or developes it if it's been around for long enough.

D'you think there's an espionage division of heroing? Cause we know there are different types of heroes, like combat and rescue.

Oh, i guess i speedread that. Nevermind then.

Jesus fuck.. I meant that for

Yes. That's what Aizawa does (did?)

Me too user.

The setting of BnH was missing the archetype of "hero without superpower".

Now it's only missing the dude whose superpower is being filthy rich

How old is Twice supposed to be? He seemed pretty young in costume, and then this chapter made him look middle-aged.

Isn't he just really strong though? There's already a lot of guys like that in the story. Sucks because his design does stand out.

I wish my dad was as supportive as endeavor

Any government worth their salt would recruit people with stealthy Quirks.

A new kind of arms race beyond literal nukes (which might still exist as Quirks).

Yeah.

I just like his design.

>People think Ochako is the traitor
>even though she never did anything evil
>even though she has no motive beyond LOL MONEY
>even though I haven't even put my plan into motion yet
>even though she is quite clearly completely and without a question loyal to Deku

Really?

I know a guy like Endy. He's not allowed within 150 feet of his children anymore.

But the whole point of it was that you can't be a hero without a quirk. This is why I hope that at some point Knuckleduster will reach the limit at what he can do and the other characters have to finish the job.

twice would be unemployable because even if he works hard his clones would be lazy shits

Where's the one where he's holding the gun backwards tho?

>even though I haven't even put my plan into motion yet
so uh

who are you?

Who would be good for that type of thing? If Toga was a hero, she'd be great for infiltration.

He seriously does look like Inasa here

thats awful, I just hope he inspired them to live up to their full potential before he was snatched away

It's all about scale right.

Not every hero is All Might, so Knuckleduster can still keep doing his shit in things that deal with his scale of being a tough old man.

He is an example for those poor disabled kids without Quirks.

we're onto you, you scheming whore.

I would not be surprised if a young Endeavor was exactly like Inasa before something turned him bitter

>inb4 Windy is his bastard son

That slut is going to frame Endeavor.

>you can't be a hero without a quirk
This is what confuses me about Chapter 1 Deku: did he want to be a hero in the traditional sense, or the literal title of Hero? Was everyone else just associating his dream with the wrong definition, then?

>tfw surrounded by autists
>tfw they get to be licensed heroes and you don't

an hero when

Speaking of characters with cool designs, that villain kid with the gas mask was severely underutilized.

Not really, but he provided an important discovery: you can't beat low-functioning autism out of a child, but you can beat it into your other kid.

He wanted to become a hero like All Might. And if he was more athletic, knew a martial art, and a bit stronger, he might've succeeded at another school. But at UA, if you don't push your quirk to the breaking point to become a superhuman, then it's not the right school for you.

>Todoroki
>Not more of an autist than anyone who passed the test

Traditional sense but he didn't think he could be without a power to save people because he based his definition of heroics off of the clip of All Might that he probably still jacks it to

I don't think anyone's more autistic than Deku.

>a shit ton of money

Carlos!

I hope Smugfaggot is in the remedial license course too, just so that Todo suffers even more.

>those fucking digits

>the digits are within posts that are todoroki related

dude is the most autistic of the bunch, remember when he was completely serious about being worried for the safety of everyone's fingers?

Why do the shadows of his torso look like a face?

One user said it earlier, that group of four would be fucking perfect. They could carry a series by themselves

You cannot even begin to fathom the magnitude of the power of the hand crusher quirk, the time of reckoning is at hand, Doomsday will arrive and retake his quirk from Todoroki's vessel and no one will be safe, say goodbye to madman deku's hand forever once the true might of the hand crusher quirk is unleashed, repent before it's too late, Doomsday cometh.

His costume is so fucking ugly. Fucking gas mask knee pads, what was this kid thinking?

>Todoroki has to survive Inasa
>Bakugo has to survive Monona

Yaoi hands was especially retarded during that battle.

>If you were confident in your abilities, you wouldn't be using that dumb revolver!

Bitch, it's a fucking gun. If Tetsu4 didn't jump in the way of those bullets, then you probably wouldn't have walked away from that. Not to mention only blowing away the gas after Tetsu4 was on the brink of passing out from asphyxiation and getting repeatedly shot.

[scared]

I'M GONNA STEAL IZUKU'S VIRGINITY AND THAT FLOATY BITCH CAN'T STOP ME

floaty bitch has stopped you twice now so far

you aint got shit

>gottakeepthatpimphandstrong.png

I bet it hurts

>tfw she preys on both of them and gives them each a traumatic first sexual experience while disguised as their crushes

at this point she deserves it more, notto mention deku was technically looking for her after the test, he was ready for round 2 of naked fighting

Anyone got a link to the original one shot? I'd like to give it a read.w

>floaty bitch has stopped you twice now so far
Since when?
She has been useless so far and the only person I know who stopped her one time was Shouji.

I kinda wish Meat-senpai had passed the first round so he could be there too, getting triggered by these autistic freshmen making fun of his tiny chink eyes.

>quick draw takedown in the forest
>driving her off during the provisional exam

Never really been intrested in Robot animes

What should I try/watch Evangelion or Gurenn Lagann?

To lazy to make a thread

Get out

Just imagine...

>Todo
>Baku
>Windman
>Monoma
>Meat man

All together in one room. I'd read it

YOU LET A FUCKING LITERAL WHO BRING OUT YOUR DADDY ISSUES AND FUCKING ATTACKED HIM.

I never watched Evangelion but Gurren Lagann is my favorite anime of all time watch it now. Just a warning though the 4th episode has terrible animation.

Whens Ojiro getting his highlight chapter

If you're not interested in them, why do you want to watch one? Also, cyborg hero when?

I know how Gianax works