What does Sup Forums think of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhwpvzc8pAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well apparently she is better than me. I trust her.

So you insult some public person from an anonymous profile and think you are great when she replies?
kys

B E T t ER
E
T
T
e
R

canadian counter-ops?
It'll probably be good for canada if murica implodes from idiot billionaire presidents.

She needs a good ovening

she is always so fucking angry.

Improved realism!

>forgot to use a meme flag
>actually American

she/he said on Sup Forums

I don't get it

think about it. I know you leftists aren't too bright.

The fake Ana in your picture or the real one?

>I know you leftists aren't too bright.
Pretty biased if you ask me.

To associate with the left after being on Sup Forums you've got to have blinders on. It's the Jews mate.

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think she's kinda hot.

This.

If you're speaking from experience, would it still be biased?
>See many different people jaywalk and get hit by cars
>"Wow jaywalkers aren't too bright"
>PRETTY BIASED IF YOU ASKED ME HURR DURR

no,shill. look at all the videos on youtube of her flipping out like a maniac.

тpeбa дa ти ce cвиѓaaт дecничapки :D

>implying it's impossible to be on Sup Forums and not be angry.
>projecting this hard.
Are you okay, friendo?

She's loverly

I would shove my benis eight inches deep into her anas and make her kasp "aryan give me your white seed and bleach my inferior armenian body."

I'm a fucking hard bitch! I don't want children! Fuck you! I'll tear your manguts out with my powerful sheclaws! Fuck you! I'll piss on a Bible and shit on the Constitution! Fuck you! Waaaaawwwww!
>why don't men like me

>To associate with the left after being on Sup Forums you've got to have blinders on. It's the Jews mate.
This is how you are trying to convince me that rightwingers are intelligent? A few jews did everything?
lel

yeah that's how not it works. Libtards might be naive.
Also: Jaywalkers aren't hit by cars you idiot.

TYT on a white shooter:
>WHITE MAN shoots people here is his picture, this is racist and the fault of all white people, all white people are terrorists

TYT on muslim terrorist act
>Random truck drives into people, also drone strikes are bad. White supremacy is also bad.

I dont even know, does she consider herself white? she looks white but she talks like she isnt

The only other thing useful idiots say is old white elites.

Oh I believe that she is aggressive.
Yes I am okay it was a generalization.

I don't understand

PLEASE SPAM MAKEAPP PICS OF ANAA TO HER TWITTER

If you were given Limitless pills, you'd still be a drooling retard.

Are you retarded?
>that's how not it works
Show your flag you inbred fucking shitskin.

low self esteem. bless her.

Idk maybe the Turks were on to something circa 1890-1920

She’s hot as fuck, I love bitches with attitude. I could fuck her as an equal, it would be like fucking a female clone of myself, she’s filled with hate. It’s hot.

pic related is why she's assmad btw

If she didnt give a shit, then why is she wasting her time tweeting it? ugly turd.

Fake and gay but a cunt none the less.

Thats what happens when a woman has dried up eggs, can't get a man, and sticks her nose in other peoples business to make her now worthless life seem relevant.

>I'm fucking better than you.

The core belief of every libfag who ever lived.

only true comment in this thread.
why? Are you mad that I don't have to live in that third world hellhole you call murica?
>yes boss I will work overtime and not get paid leave when I am sick. Yes corporate overlord I won't demand a wage that I can live off because you deserve all the moneys.

That doesn't seem like a very realistic scenario, for many reasons.

Liberals are so damn weak. So fragile. So salty.

Lauren Rose is still my waifu, though.

Also, this is a fake tweet. Well baited and Sage

Being A FUCKING LEAF you can go shoot yourself up with medical heroin and suck a dog off.

she/he said on Sup Forums where everyone is like
>muh white race

Is this parody, satire or sarcasm?

>WOLFSHIEM has it
>no one compares to Ana 'better than you' Kasparian
>the cunt and her overlord Chunk Fat Ass are proud deniers of the Turk-roach holocaust
>yet these niggers are allowed to cloud the airwaves with their bullshit
how are these sorry motherfuckers still breathing?

Bitch you 31 everyone knows you're a tired old roastie. Tried to hide it but did poorly. Now can't hide it at all!

She was never pretty, but my God she's aging badly.

My sense is that she uses so many exclamation points because she has Borderline Personalty Disorder, which causes a person to be riddled with overly hostile with little provocation.

You better watch out or Sup Forums will send their toms to take you out.

I wish this femanazi liberal crack whore would shut her fucking mouth. She makes woman look fucking crazy.

Yes. Because I can live my life as I wish.
Well. It's your task to figure that out.
(protip: none of the above. )
are you fucking threatening me you idiot american gun-wielding inbred motherfucker of a dumb cunt who didn't even get to 8th grade education?
Go suck a dick, I don't care if you threaten me.

Well she has a blue check so...

>i have to tell the world how much I don't care and this doesn't affect me
Women truly are the niggers of the genders

If the United States of America is a third world hell-hole then your country must be a tenth world living nightmare. Show your flag you coward. I'm betting Italy.

>Blue check
Not worth listening to.

>All these faggots falling for the fake tweet.

Holy shit Sup Forums is gullable.

are you pretty?

I'd like to take a shit in that Jew bitch's mouth. Then, I'll sow her mouth shut.

yes sure, the great america. Leeching off of most other countries, with the dollar you fund death mines and wars all over the world.
I hope you are feeling great that I am from "commie mudblood overrun germany", funny how people here can just go to university for free, as if it was a freedom to do so.
Fuck yourself, I have been to the US countless times and have never seen so many dumb inbreds with an iq of 80 who feel entitled to an opinion.
You can't even speak a second language but honestly feel worth anything.
Well, I gotta go, I need to work a little, but just a little, because that's how easy it is to get by.

Just like a tightly strung bag of onions say ..yeah. I'll pull this one by the hair.

>What does Sup Forums think of her?
>says "dwelled" instead of DWELT

There's only one place for degeneracy like this...

The problem with being leftist is nothing snaps you out of it other than violence.
Everyone loves their pet niggers until they turn on'em and leave them near dead and covered in their own blood.
Nothing short of that will convert them, and some are so far gone and brainwashed that even that won't fix them. They are too scared, too cowardly and they hold no regard for themselves or others.

She did say it though
youtube.com/watch?v=zhwpvzc8pAE

Not very hard to google this shit, it IS hard to watch TYT though so kudos to the guy who actually did

Armenians are piece of shit cockroaches. Turks did nothing wrong. Those who live outside Armenia are even worse.

t. Mehmet working in kebab cart

Slavic nigger.

cuck

This woman is the most cucked on the internet. She is an armenian who works for a media called "The young turks" where the host is an armenian genocide denialist.

kekekekek

I like how she denies the Holocaust . She did a survey on jews and apparently according to science, jews might not be insects. This is incredible progress forward.

I liked her hair.

>Nothing short of that will convert them
You are impossibly optimistic, ive never met a leftie who gets woke if they get beat by a black person.
They just rationalize it and carry on

1: nobody who doesn’t care has ever said ‘I don’t care,’

2: nobody who is actually better than you has to say it

3: the conclusion we can draw from this is that she’s assfractured and feels helpless

4: I don’t know who this is, which is hilarious.

Just keep sending this shit to her, anons.
I get off to her screams.

I hate to break it to you but all this app does is remove color contrast and up the shading so it makes anyone look 30 years older.

Can't believe all you virgins have unironically never seen a woman without her makeup.

Usual nigger.

there is a lot you don't understand apparently.
L U R K M O A R

ana if you are lurking this thread i am from bulgaria and i want to hav sex with ur pusy

pls contact me at +35928132700

The Anglo is superior to the Slav.
Accept it.

>virgins
m8. lost virginity at 17 - few months later had 3some. this was in 2002. end the virgin meme you faggot

she's nuke-proof?

>only true comment in this thread

Just replied that to a guy who called you dumber than a drooling retard. Holy fuck

Brown people. When will they ever learn?

>all this app does is remove color contrast and up the shading so it makes anyone look 30 years older
Actual beautiful women still look beautiful and young with this app
>Can't believe all you virgins have unironically never seen a woman without her makeup.
That's not the point of the app, you stupid cunt

LEL,

Can you believe that some humans actaully tallk to usual niggers as if they were conscious? Where did this idea of usual niggers having consciousness come from ? It might be the root of all evil.

Btw, is it possible to feed farm pigs with jews?

Look kid I have been a teenager once too, who wasted years of their life on this website. It was a lot of fun.
But I don't want that to be all I ever do.
oh noes I dissed myself for a joke there. amerifat.

>9:329 PM
Both this and the OP tweet are fake.
Why the shilling?

I do accept your superiority in being cuck and overweight. Nothing to be proud of, though.

Well, you know what they say about roaches and nuclear winter.