Stop hating Israel

Stop hating Israel

NO

Bibi will be replaced by a far-right Nationalist who is twice as bad as he.

New technologies will be released by both America and Israel, along with cures to diseases... even death, they say, will be cured soon.

This is all a scam.

we europeans love you israel, thanks for subverting our nations with your lovely jewish zionist politicians, thank you for helping bring all of those lovely immigrants in also, thanks for multicultural diversity, thanks for having a choice in who to vote for and making a difference, thanks for making it illegal to speak out about you in anything you do, and by the way thanks for opening up ALL of our eyes to the good work that you do, I hope that you believe in Karma as I do! :) thanks Israel we love you, see you at the next holocaust! :) goodluck, love Europe

kill yourself

sage

>We South Americans love you israel, thanks for subverting our nations with your lovely jewish zionist politicians, thank you for helping bring all of those lovely immigrants in also, thanks for multicultural diversity, thanks for having a choice in who to vote for and making a difference, thanks for making it illegal to speak out about you in anything you do, and by the way thanks for opening up ALL of our eyes to the good work that you do, I hope that you believe in Karma as I do! :) thanks Israel we love you, see you at the next holocaust! :) goodluck, love South America

Keep the overlords happy

Burn it to the ground and tear down the wall.

:D

how bout no

Phuck Israel.

What a cunt

Israel is Palestinian land.

Bibi getting locked up soon and they'll install a commie leader. All the degeneracy will pick up and we will take over.

Not long now

No

If Israel sticks to Israel I’m a big fan. If they mess with white countries demographics and politicians through (((subversion))) which they do then they can fuck off

Stop giving us reason to

Nein

Don't hate Israel-just the Juden in it

Hate goes to (((diasporan juden))), mostly.
As long as Israel avoid talmudic joo magick and keeps destabilizing the moslem scum I'm happy with it.

I do not, just the parasites living within its vicinity.

Wait, they're everywhere.